d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev190919293944498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 751.50
Mar 4 2022 07:07pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 5 2022 01:42am)
Chechnya is Russian territory only because it was taken by force.
The 1994 war doesn't count?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Evstafiev-helicopter-shot-down.jpg

well, it was a part of the russian soviet republic the entire time (and before that the russian empire) until chechnya tried to found their own sharia state after the collapse of the soviet union

you can disagree with denying people their own state of course, but russia didnt "invade" anyone there

Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 5 2022 01:44am)
Yup. Still better than (Pro-Putin) Viktor Yanukovych being in charge of Ukraine. Apparently, the people of Ukraine agree. It's why they are fighting. Putin isn't wanted, obviously.

Prove it.
"Despite multiple claims of a Ukrainian genocide against ethnic Russians, there is no evidence to support it. International bodies that include Russian representatives report that civilian deaths have plummeted since 2014."

Some fact checking can be done-
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-03/fact-check-ukraine-war-misinformation-disinformation-fact-check/100875530

surely not a genocide, however its UN information that over 3k civilians were killed from 2014 onward and the clear majority of them in the separatist areas

they bombed their own people, thats a fact

This post was edited by JohnnyMcCoy on Mar 4 2022 07:08pm
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 4 2022 07:34pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 10:31am)
the only reason it would escalate is the deepstate cannot allow putin to remove the puppet president in ukraine and remove the nazi forces they put in place in eastern ukraine, if any large scale global war takes place its because NATO/UN/U.S wanted it that way

P.S: ferdia i am awaiting your response to my above question, thanks

In other news

House Democrats Killed GOP Energy Bill That Would Have Brought Back Energy Independence and Hurt Russia’s Oil Exports, democrats put them selves in a bad position, they cannot bring back energy indeendence and hurt Russia because they are all in on the 'Green new deal'
and FYI; no nation can go fully green and remove fossil fuels, the technology is not there yet
democrats are fighting a losing battle

https://djhjmedia.com/rich/house-democrats-killed-gop-energy-bill-that-would-have-brought-back-energy-independence-and-hurt-russias-oil-exports/

You do realize they're all friends behind closed doors? You think the top .0001% would eat each other before exploiting the masses to do their bidding?
you guys should do some research in elite theory or study sociology. The world doesnt work according to the lame misperceptions of a controlled lower or upper middle class. Never has, never will.

It's all kabuki theatre to keep you preoccupied on what's actually going on which is death by 5g, synthetic parasitic leaven, and an invasion of evil spirits(root of illness)
"Imagine" a bunch of spiritually possessed people safe guarding this sociological or historic wisdom and implied truthwhile keeping you ruminating on trivial things so you are partaking in your own destruction individually yet collectively. Like growing your own germs w/ masks making everyone sick & wondering why it doesn't go away because you're still buying into it.

If you want to beat them you have to take their control measures and convert them into good. That's how the game is played.The moment you start soaking your mask in Aloe vera to counter act 5g is the moment they take down the mandates. THe moment you learn how to shortcircuit a biobarcode hydrogel v4x chip the moment they stop trying to v4x you directly.

Honking horns won't work. Neither will cherry picking TV clips w/o a deeper purpose.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 4 2022 07:36pm
Gold: 285.00
Mar 4 2022 07:56pm
I would just like to take a second to acknowledge that a small strike force of US aircraft would destroy the entire Russian invasion. Our pilots are salivating at the thoughts of a 40 mile long armor column and in exercises this kind of column is optimal for us and not them. Google Iraq highway of death.

America's military is just so far ahead of Russias it isnt even funny. I bet our armor would just shred there's in battle. It is just incredible how much stronger the west is than Russia nukes nonwithstanding.

Putin has to have a terminal illness or condition that is making him act so emotional and erratically. He has become Russia's greatest destroyer.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 4 2022 07:57pm
Gold: 751.50
Mar 4 2022 08:08pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 5 2022 02:56am)
I would just like to take a second to acknowledge that a small strike force of US aircraft would destroy the entire Russian invasion. Our pilots are salivating at the thoughts of a 40 mile long armor column and in exercises this kind of column is optimal for us and not them. Google Iraq highway of death.

America's military is just so far ahead of Russias it isnt even funny. I bet our armor would just shred there's in battle. It is just incredible how much stronger the west is than Russia nukes nonwithstanding.

Putin has to have a terminal illness or condition that is making him act so emotional and erratically. He has become Russia's greatest destroyer.

air superiority is not even a question, but a ground battle with tanks should be pretty even
Gold: 285.00
Mar 4 2022 08:30pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 4 2022 09:08pm)
air superiority is not even a question, but a ground battle with tanks should be pretty even

Nope, I was a tanker and seeing what they have makes me giggle a little bit.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 4 2022 08:31pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 4 2022 08:51pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 4 2022 08:08pm)

American armor would fuck them straight up. Just look at what 1st generation Abrams did to Russian tanks up to T72: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams#Persian_Gulf_War
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 4 2022 09:05pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 5 2022 01:35am)
One big difference, usa never attacked a nuclear power plant.

There was no nuclear powerplant attacked. It was taken over and in the process some building next to the actual plant was hit.

If they had wanted to attack the plant they could have hit it with a couple Iskanders or cruise missiles and it would now be a smoking ruin you dummy.

Keep parroting that "progressive" MSM propaganda, lol
Gold: 15,395.00
Mar 4 2022 09:12pm
Country that is richer, bigger, and spends over 10x on defense compared to another country is stronger militarily. More on this story tonight at 11pm.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Mar 4 2022 09:16pm
Quote (Santara @ Mar 4 2022 06:51pm)
American armor would fuck them straight up. Just look at what 1st generation Abrams did to Russian tanks up to T72: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams#Persian_Gulf_War

You probably think you are making an educated guess/prediction, but to me it's really just speculation.
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Mar 4 2022 09:17pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 4 2022 05:56pm)

You are just talking yourself up.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev190919293944498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll