d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The President Has Said Many Times Before That We > Need To Call Out The Enemy By Their Name
Prev18910111235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.77
Aug 15 2017 04:47pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 15 2017 03:46pm)
My grandfather was an anti-communist who violently attacked Communists in WW2, and I am proud of him. Communists belong in the ground. Communists deserve violence perpetuated against them.

So your grandfather was a Nazi? Because the USSR was our (and by our I mean Americans) ally. You are proud of your Nazi heritage?
Gold: 8,231.41
Aug 15 2017 04:48pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Aug 15 2017 04:44pm)
My grandfather was an anti-fascist who violently attacked Nazis in WW2, and I am proud of him. Nazis belong in the ground. Nazis deserve violence perpetuated against them.

I'll be sure to let the nazi small business owners, independent journalists and various other victims know of the deeds of your grandfather. The skinnyjean wearing, low-life, degenerate black-clad losers are certainly modern day soldiers. Smashing coffee shops, car windows, punching journalists, stealing their cameras, attacking cops, costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands in damages, shutting down free speech - it's just like ww2!
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 15 2017 04:50pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Aug 15 2017 05:44pm)
My grandfather was an anti-fascist who violently attacked Nazis in WW2, and I am proud of him. Nazis belong in the ground. Nazis deserve violence perpetuated against them.

Freedom so scary.

If your grandfather was alive he would've called the skinny antifa nerds a bunch of faggots.

This post was edited by IceMage on Aug 15 2017 04:51pm
Gold: 57.00
Aug 15 2017 04:51pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ 15 Aug 2017 18:44)
Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, the fact of the matter is that white supremacy is growing in the US, and these white supremacists themselves see our president as our ally.

yes, the dwindling klan numbers (thanks to people like senator Robert Byrd (D) who was in the kkk andmentor of hillary clinton (D) dying out) have been replaced somewhat by larping losers with plastic shields :rolleyes:

How many times does Pres Trump have disavow and condem clowns like duke? Yet the lefties and media keep using losers like them to score political points. "

"Some dumbass racists are protesting, i know lets give them a ton of attention" - idiot media

if this white supremacist growth is such the case, then why no reporting on it in the last two years??? Cuz 'russiagate' took precedence?????

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 15 2017 04:54pm
Gold: 285.00
Aug 15 2017 04:54pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 15 2017 05:50pm)
Freedom so scary.

If your grandfather was alive he would've called the skinny antifa nerds a bunch of faggots.

Same with the cuckcalling alt right internet warriors and their shitty drivers.

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 15 2017 04:55pm
Gold: 5.77
Aug 15 2017 04:56pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 15 2017 03:51pm)
yes, the dwindling klan numbers (thanks to people like senator Robert Byrd (D) who was in the kkk andmentor of hillary clinton (D) dying out) have been replaced somewhat by larping losers with plastic shields :rolleyes:

How many times does Pres Trump have disavow and condem clowns like duke? Yet the lefties and media keep using losers like them to score political points. "

"Some dumbass racists are protesting, i know lets give them a ton of attention" - idiot media

if this white supremacist growth is such the case, then why no reporting on it in the last two years??? Cuz 'russiagate' took precedence?????

You fucks weren't using ISIS tactics against Americans at that point in time.
Gold: 13,770.00
Aug 15 2017 04:58pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ Aug 15 2017 03:44pm)
Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away, the fact of the matter is white supremacy is growing in the US, and these white supremacists themselves see our president as their ally. We need leadership who will put this movement down.

No, it's really not, if only you peeled away from the mainstream media and walked around your city you'd see what horse shit that is. Fact is, interracial couples are at an all time high, blacks are treated better as a race now more than ever, more white people stand for things like BLM, more blacks are finding their way into good jobs, more blacks are on television, whether it be sports & even Hollywood over the last few years has been actively pushing for this.

What is actually on the rise is the perception that white supremacy is on the rise, when in reality it's just a rise in the backlash against the social justice movement that's labeling and degree of disagreement as racism, sexism, phobia, white supremacy, etc. You don't agree with gay rights? Homophobic bigot. You think women shouldn't discard babies like tampons? You're against women. You don't think blacks are oppressed and deserve special rules? Racis!!

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Aug 15 2017 05:00pm
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 04:58pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 15 2017 03:51pm)

Once again we are creating the distortion that this is something created from the media. Let me be perfectly clear here, it is the white nationalists themselves who see our president as their ally.

This is not theoretical, it is coming straight from the horse's mouth.

This post was edited by TCassa89 on Aug 15 2017 04:59pm
Gold: 57.00
Aug 15 2017 05:01pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 15 Aug 2017 18:56)
You fucks weren't using ISIS tactics against Americans at that point in time.

what do you mean by "you fucks" in this instance?

e: kindly lets not assume race gender or sexual orientation here

Quote (TCassa89 @ 15 Aug 2017 18:58)
Once again we are creating the distortion that this is something created from the media. Let me be perfectly clear here, it is the white nationalists themselves who see our president as their ally.

This is not theoretical, it is coming straight from the horse's mouth.

and the President has condemned and disavowed these loathsome individuals or groups everytime the idiot lefties and media decide to give them a soapbox or pay attention to them.

this isn't a distortion of the standard anti-Trump #resist playbook:

no one supports him
he's incompetent
no hes an evil mastermind
collusion! russia!
taxes he didnt pay taxes!
hes a nazi!!
lol he is orange colored
bannon is actually president
#notmypresident

rinse and repeat

This post was edited by excellence on Aug 15 2017 05:05pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 15 2017 05:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 15 2017 05:54pm)
Same with the cuckcalling alt right internet warriors and their shitty drivers.

The 140lb dude in black skinny jeans vs the obese, plastic shield wielding guy is my generation's great struggle against fascism. I'm sure if my WW2 vet grandfather was still alive he would find some amusement in that.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll