d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The President Has Said Many Times Before That We > Need To Call Out The Enemy By Their Name
12335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Aug 13 2017 02:26am
The president has said many times before that we need to call out "Islamic terrorism" by its name. So shouldn't the same apply for ethno-nationalism/white supremacy?

I think this is especially true for this presidency, where we have just witnessed the largest entho-nationalist rally since WWII, and we have white supremacists themselves declaring the president to be an ally for their movement. We saw it at the very beginning of the "unite the right" ethno-nationalist rally from none other than David Duke himself, and we've seen it in multiple places within the rally itself, who said "This represents a turning point, for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he is going to take our country back, and that's what we got to do"

Now lets be perfectly clear here, it is not just Trump's opponents who feel that he is an ally to white supremacy. The white supremacists themselves feel this way... lets also be perfectly clear that Donald Trump himself is not a white supremacist, and the vast majority of those who support him are not white supremacists. This is an infestation within his own fan-base, but it does not represent the majority of his supporters.

It's time for the leader of our country to send a real clear message to the enemy, that neither the US nor its president are an ally to ethno-nationalism. This is something that people from both the left and right should unite on, the nation as a whole would benefit, and the majority of Trump's supporters (who are not ethno-nationalists) would then be able throw that message in the face of Trump's naysayers who say he's an ally to white supremacy... and I personally would love to be able to have something to throw in the face of every white supremacist who believes that Trump is their ally. However, thus far I have not had that opportunity

Senator Cory Gardner said it perfectly when he tweeted out"Mr. President - we must call evil by its name. These were white supremacists and this was domestic terrorism" and that's exactly what Ronald Reagan did when he was president. He sent a clear message to the world that the US and their president stood firmly against racial supremacy when he said: "The politics of racial hatred & religious bigotry practiced by the Klan & others have no place in this country."

Reagan addressed the issue again in an event speech when he said:

"A few isolated groups in the backwater of American life still hold perverted notions of what America is all about. Recently in some places in the nation there's been a disturbing reoccurrence of bigotry and violence. If I may, from the platform of this organization, known for its tolerance, I would like to address a few remarks to those groups who still adhere to senseless racism and religious prejudice, to those individuals who persist in such hateful behavior. If I were speaking to them instead of to you, I would say to them, 'You are the ones who are out of step with our society. You are the ones who willfully violate the meaning of the dream that is America. And this country, because of what it stands for, will not stand for your conduct'. My administration will vigorously investigate and prosecute those who, by violence or intimidation, would attempt to deny Americans their constitutional rights"

This is the kind of leadership this country needs right now. The sooner we can make this happen again, the sooner we can shut down people like this
vvv

This post was edited by TCassa89 on Aug 13 2017 02:27am
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 13 2017 03:00am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Aug 13 2017 03:03am
god forbid the most discriminated against race of the current decade stand up for themselves.
But I suppose affirmative action is on the right side of history, just like democracy is vs islam
Whiteness is incompatible with our diverse world.

This post was edited by DCSS on Aug 13 2017 03:07am
Gold: 83.30
Aug 13 2017 03:08am
Quote (DCSS @ Aug 13 2017 09:03am)
god forbid the most discriminated against race of the current decade stand up for themselves.
but i suppose affirmative action is on the right side of history, just like democracy is vs islam

Buy yourself a bigger victim complex please.

Jesus Christ you are deluded.
Aug 13 2017 03:09am
Quote (balrog66 @ Aug 13 2017 05:08am)
Buy yourself a bigger victim complex please.

Jesus Christ you are deluded.

some quality buzzwords here

i dont even endorse racial conflict because I know it's all a distraction whose flames are being encouraged to grow by the real enemies of society, the ones who bought safe passage out of germany from the nazis during the third reich and left their poor brothers and sisters to the dogs. Hitler was a fool. Killing poor jews is a meaningless gesture, no different than killing your non-jewish citizens. everyone who lives under the heel of the banks should be allies but instead we have racism. Sad!

Class war not race war.

This post was edited by DCSS on Aug 13 2017 03:15am
Gold: 22,720.48
Aug 13 2017 03:13am
Quote (DCSS @ Aug 13 2017 04:03am)
But I suppose affirmative action is on the right side of history, just like democracy is vs islam
Whiteness is incompatible with our diverse world.

Aug 13 2017 03:19am
Yes Trump please call out the whites, the blacks, the mexicans, islam, russia, anyone but the real enemy. You don't want to end up like JFK after he tried to meddle with the Rothshchild federal reserve.
Good little puppet.

This post was edited by DCSS on Aug 13 2017 03:20am
Aug 13 2017 03:28am
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ Aug 13 2017 02:13am)

That's pretty much exactly what I was talking about in the OP, we have an infestation in this country that needs to be called out by its name. No more "many sides" rhetoric, our leaders must condemn it for what it is, and send a clear message that this is not what this country stands for. My neighbors are not my enemy for being of a different religion or ethnicity and living near me... such notions go against everything we stand for as residents of the United States.
Aug 14 2017 03:16pm
here it is

"racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear American"

This post was edited by TCassa89 on Aug 14 2017 03:16pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Aug 14 2017 03:18pm
thread/10
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll