d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev183848586874498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Mar 4 2022 01:24pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Mar 4 2022 07:23pm)
Russians interviewed spew ignorance much akin to Republican hog trumpians

its hilarious

A bunch of them dont even believe the war is happening right now. - like pubs not believing a million truths of reality in front of them
a bunch of them say whatever he is doing is justified - just like pubs talking about 45th

its hilarious I hope some pubs look at this and really start to notice the similarities and realize how dumb they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkmJj6DZzo

and there are also videos of ukrainians explaining whats really going on and they say that neo nazi's have been terrorizing them for 8 years, and russia is taking them out
posting one video of a random russian isnt going to answer any questions

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 4 2022 01:24pm
Gold: 17,375.70
Warn: 10%
Mar 4 2022 01:25pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 4 Mar 2022 14:24)
and there are also videos of ukrainians explaining whats really going on and they say that neo nazi's have been terrorizing them for 8 years, and russia is taking them out
posting one video of a random russian isnt going to answer any questions

you didn't even watch the video/10
Mar 4 2022 01:26pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Mar 4 2022 07:25pm)
you didn't even watch the video/10

i watched a video of troops destroying buildings full of documents soon as russia entered ukraine
wouldnt surprise me many politicans nervous about the situation in ukraine
many in the u.s government used ukraine to funnel/launder money, as seen via hunter bidens laptops
none of this is coicidence its all going to come out
Mar 4 2022 01:27pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 4 Mar 2022 14:26)
i watched a video of troops destroying buildings full of documents soon as russia entered ukraine
wouldnt surprise me many politicans nervous about the situation in ukraine
many in the u.s government used ukraine to funnel/launder money, as seen via hunter bidens laptops
none of this is coicidence its all going to come out

are you still on about biden laptops?

talk about reaching bro jesus christ

next post ur gonna talk about Hillary lmfao
Mar 4 2022 01:29pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Mar 4 2022 07:27pm)
are you still on about biden laptops?

talk about reaching bro jesus christ

next post ur gonna talk about Hillary lmfao

of course you would say that, you hear 5minutes about hunters laptop then move on via the news cycle just how they want you to, thats because your a sheep
those with brains follow all the stories to the end, you have no idea that hunter biden and joe bidens brother have grand jurys on them as we speak ...
Just because the corrupt news stops talking about a topic doesnt mean its over sheep
wake up

Please get informed on a topic before bothering to respond to me, wasting your time
if you want more proof that the Biden family has been under investigation since 2019, and there are GRAND Jury's on them, let me know chief
US ATTORNEY DOC: IRS ISSUED GRAND JURY SUBPOENA TO JPMORGAN FOR HUNTER, JAMES BIDEN BANK RECORDS IN PROBE INTO BIDEN FAMILY’S CHINA CONNECTIONS

And if you want proof that the CDC is refusing to turn over vaccine data on 18-40 year olds because its Very Damaging, just ask i can show that as well
They are all going down

And because the stupid democrats who were setup, set Precidence by doing all these investigatoins on trump during his presidency, now they have no choice but to sit and watch as they all get investigated and all go down for being Criminals

And FYI in case you didnt know, We now know for 100% certainty that the Russia investigatoin was all staged by Obama, hillary Clinton and the FBI , and CIA was involved , everything all you sheep been saying the last 5 years was LIES...

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 4 2022 01:37pm
Mar 4 2022 01:39pm
if you would like me to continue
we now know due to released documents from Pfizer,
The vaccines alter chromosomes

they were all setup, they are all trapped, they are all going down, everyone will witness it
covid was done on purpose, they knowingly fed the people dangerous vaccines and surpressed harmless medicines to treat it

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 4 2022 01:40pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 4 2022 01:42pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 4 2022 01:22pm)
maybe, or there are criminals who know whats going on and are fleeing, or something else

https://rumble.com/vwacuj-ep-2716b-scavino-message-confirmed-the-public-will-know-soon-ds-failed-next.html

A million "criminals." Whatever, Rasputin.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rumble/

Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.
Gold: 1,812.00
Mar 4 2022 01:43pm
Must we remind you again that this is a Russia / Ukraine topic? Please stay on topic...
Mar 4 2022 01:45pm
Quote (Santara @ Mar 4 2022 07:42pm)
A million "criminals." Whatever, Rasputin.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rumble/

https://i.imgur.com/IP9i1IB.png

Overall, we rate Rumble Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracy theories and false information, use of poor sources, and a lack of transparency.

you lack facts quit wasting my time, and you posting nothing of substance just random bs

i guess u missed the 30 page document that was released recently showing 10 pages worth of side effects from vaccines, including altering chromosomes right ?
i assume u also missed that 4 out of 5 covid deaths were vaccinated, and 4 out of 5 of them were triple vaccinated, im sure you know this already yea ?
anyways when u have anything of substance let me know, otherwise go do some research you lack facts

Wait a minute, u do know Rumble.com is a video platform similar to youtube right ? and that anybody can upload videos to it just like youtube right? how can a 'FACT CHECKER' CLAIM THE ENTIRE SITE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY ? LOL WOW YOUR DENSE
Fact Checking sites didnt exist until they started losing control of the Narrative and the Truth started leaking out, most of these so called 'Fact Check' sites are liberal funded nonsense ,
thats how they get you, your told a lie, then these corrupt Fact Checkers confirm it, then you being a sheep believe it and spread it as fact, thats the entire problem with information right now ...

anyways done responding to you, your last post was rediculous LOL

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 4 2022 01:53pm
Mar 4 2022 01:52pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 4 Mar 2022 14:29)
of course you would say that, you hear 5minutes about hunters laptop then move on via the news cycle just how they want you to, thats because your a sheep
those with brains follow all the stories to the end, you have no idea that hunter biden and joe bidens brother have grand jurys on them as we speak ...
Just because the corrupt news stops talking about a topic doesnt mean its over sheep
wake up

Please get informed on a topic before bothering to respond to me, wasting your time
if you want more proof that the Biden family has been under investigation since 2019, and there are GRAND Jury's on them, let me know chief
US ATTORNEY DOC: IRS ISSUED GRAND JURY SUBPOENA TO JPMORGAN FOR HUNTER, JAMES BIDEN BANK RECORDS IN PROBE INTO BIDEN FAMILY’S CHINA CONNECTIONS

And if you want proof that the CDC is refusing to turn over vaccine data on 18-40 year olds because its Very Damaging, just ask i can show that as well
They are all going down

And because the stupid democrats who were setup, set Precidence by doing all these investigatoins on trump during his presidency, now they have no choice but to sit and watch as they all get investigated and all go down for being Criminals

And FYI in case you didnt know, We now know for 100% certainty that the Russia investigatoin was all staged by Obama, hillary Clinton and the FBI , and CIA was involved , everything all you sheep been saying the last 5 years was LIES...
https://i.gyazo.com/1e362086384931268f23572cf47b2f48.png

https://i.gyazo.com/bfbd5e6d91438a9e6f3696f0aee69a7d.png

https://i.gyazo.com/47ca8fa25b48e4fd0feefe33af503df0.png

Living rent free in your head lmfao

cry more little boy

This post was edited by Crunkt on Mar 4 2022 01:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev183848586874498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll