d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev176777879804499Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Mar 3 2022 06:20pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 3 2022 05:46pm)
You mean NATO, your opinion is worthless if you couldn't distinguish between the two.
But it would be a good point could be in part.
Russia has only been saying there will be consequences if Ukraine was admitted to NATO for the last 15 years.
NATO doesn't want Ukraine, NATO is almost fully paid by the United States, Did the US accept the USSR putting missiles in Cuba?
Didn't think so.

I did mean NATO. Simple and obvious mistake on my part. You knew exactly what i meant though so point remains.

I don't care what Russia threatens because Russia doesn't get to tell NATO what to do.

NATO was pretty serious about the Ukraine. I don't know why you think they weren't. They were well into the process of doing so.

Trying to apply 60 year old circumstances to a knee-jerk dictator move in 2022 isn't applicable.
Gold: 57,000.19
Warn: 10%
Mar 3 2022 07:08pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Mar 3 2022 07:20pm)

Trying to apply 60 year old circumstances to a knee-jerk dictator move in 2022 isn't applicable.

Thats exactly what NATO is an atavism from the phony "Cold War" existing in its current state without cause or reason to the great detriment of the United States finances.
United States has been hostile to Russia ever since the second half of the Bush Jr. Presidency.
Passing uncalled for sanction after sanction for no rhyme or reason at all, Russia should be used to it by now.

You're not a pragmatic person are you, U.S. State Department paid "protestors" $200 a day to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine.
Ethnic Russians do not support the new regime change, none the less they are stripped of their right to vote in federal elections and told they may not succeed.
Begins hostilities of Ukraine shelling civilian centers indiscriminately right after the euro maidan color revolution.

Could just leave those people in that region alone, but no they continue their attacks on people of that region they do not have political jurisdiction over for 8 fucking years.
Ukraine arms trains supplies and pays a Neo-Nazi branch of their national guard tasked at killing the people there whom they have great prejudice against.
Did you even watch any of the atrocities they have committed over the last 8 years?
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 3 2022 09:30pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Mar 3 2022 10:46pm)
You tell me. I'd like to hear your opinion on how many countries we've invaded.

Unless those countries like having sanctions placed on them, and losing all of their money. Ya, sure....can't tell countries what to do. lol

Quote (Skinned @ Mar 3 2022 11:52pm)
Russia can collapse and still be Russia. I know it sounds kind of funny but their culture transcends their current government. I know you know that too.

But I don't think Russia will collapse. They are experienced in command economy and internal currency that is worthless outside of the state if they need to resort to that.

It is just amazing to me that Putin alone decided to piss away such quality of life increases he has worked so hard for in terms of his population.

I bet he is banking on a certain Republican foreign asset president winning the election and helping legitimize his annexation of Ukraine like he did Crimea by removing all sanctions and normalizing relations.

Russia isn't going to collapse in a hurry or "lose all it's money". Instead of trading with the West they'll have to rely on themselves and don't forget it's the largest country on this planet. It's like a damn continent.

China has been insulating themselves for centuries. Even today if you want to be involved with China you have to play it by their book. The CCP doesn't give a shit about far left progressive wokeness and claims from the West that they are the bad guys have just made them dig in more and they're expanding their army as seen on recent military parades.

Look at the size of China's economy and try to explain to me they've done bad, are going to collapse or lose all their money.
Gold: 63.70
Mar 3 2022 09:32pm

India, Saudi Arabia , Belarus , China , all siding with Russia over the West
these countries i think have the ability to create there own financial system which would probably over time crumble the Petrol Dollar

Another Genius in Government

Gold: 1,507.50
Mar 3 2022 09:36pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 3 2022 08:08pm)
Thats exactly what NATO is an atavism from the phony "Cold War" existing in its current state without cause or reason to the great detriment of the United States finances.
United States has been hostile to Russia ever since the second half of the Bush Jr. Presidency.
Passing uncalled for sanction after sanction for no rhyme or reason at all, Russia should be used to it by now.

You're not a pragmatic person are you, U.S. State Department paid "protestors" $200 a day to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine.
Ethnic Russians do not support the new regime change, none the less they are stripped of their right to vote in federal elections and told they may not succeed.
Begins hostilities of Ukraine shelling civilian centers indiscriminately right after the euro maidan color revolution.

Could just leave those people in that region alone, but no they continue their attacks on people of that region they do not have political jurisdiction over for 8 fucking years.
Ukraine arms trains supplies and pays a Neo-Nazi branch of their national guard tasked at killing the people there whom they have great prejudice against.
Did you even watch any of the atrocities they have committed over the last 8 years?

What do you mean leave the people alone who they don't have jurisdiction over? Do you mean the provinces which were fighting against a foreign backed rebellion? It seems like both sides play the game to their advantage and only use terms like human rights and to prevent genocide when it justifys their desire for more security. Im just confused how Russia supporting opposition candidates for years was acceptable to you but the west supporting pro western reform candidates isn't.
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 3 2022 09:37pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 3 2022 07:30pm)
Russia isn't going to collapse in a hurry or "lose all it's money". Instead of trading with the West they'll have to rely on themselves and don't forget it's the largest country on this planet. It's like a damn continent.

China has been insulating themselves for centuries. Even today if you want to be involved with China you have to play it by their book. The CCP doesn't give a shit about far left progressive wokeness and claims from the West that they are the bad guys have just made them dig in more and they're expanding their army as seen on recent military parades.

Look at the size of China's economy and try to explain to me they've done bad, are going to collapse or lose all their money.

LOL
Gold: 1,507.50
Mar 3 2022 09:44pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 10:32pm)
https://i.gyazo.com/de5f1d45fd69e1086c278d4e30de5151.png

India, Saudi Arabia , Belarus , China , all siding with Russia over the West
these countries i think have the ability to create there own financial system which would probably over time crumble the Petrol Dollar

Another Genius in Government

https://i.gyazo.com/585098db198b4bf570c2e8b6a3932892.png

Please don't come back to this forum. It was a nice place while you were gone full of fairly reasonable discussion....like damn dude go look at their total gdp compared to the other countries let alone the wests marginal productivity of labour due to having better equipment...but I mean you can dream I guess

This post was edited by Mossom on Mar 3 2022 09:45pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 3 2022 09:47pm
Quote (Mossom @ Mar 4 2022 03:44am)
Please don't come back to this forum. It was a nice place while you were gone full of fairly reasonable discussion....like damn dude go look at their total gdp compared to the other countries let alone the wests marginal productivity of labour due to having better equipment...but I mean you can dream I guess

lefties never like me cuz i bring facts and embarrass them
they never want to debate me cuz i post facts

Facts
1. FBI was behind Jan 6
2. The Election was rigged, Trump won
3. U.S Overthrew Ukraine in 2014
Sorry facts bother you Sheep

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 09:48pm
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 3 2022 09:48pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 4 2022 04:37am)
LOL

This is no joke crossbones, you seem unaware...

Those countries react to those things that they see as a treats and provocations.

Who the hell are we to police them anyways. Let them be stuck over there, we are free here.
Gold: 83.00
Mar 3 2022 09:48pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Mar 3 2022 01:42pm)
There is no right or wrong with personal choice. Opinions exist outside of facts and logic.

Humans gonna human and pretending this paradigm hinges on broadcast news outlets instead of personal problems is illogical.

For example: Some idiots still claim trump won the election. You can't fix this as it's their opinion and resides outside of facts and data.

There are idiots on both sides. Look at the 4 years of the idiotic far left screeching about Russian collusion. Some of the dummies still believe it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev176777879804499Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll