d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev170717273744499Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,939.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 3 2022 12:33pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 06:10pm)
so let me ask
are you saying you refuse to watch any video uploaded to Bitchute because they DO NOT Censor points of view ?

I posted a Jordan Peterson meme earlier in this topic. please use care when saying "are you saying". If you have no idea what i am talking about, do a search of "Jordan Peterson Are You Saying".

also to repeat what i said around post #12:

Quote (ferdia @ Jan 25 2022 12:16pm)
as a sane person, with an open mind, I read from news sites in America, Ireland, England, Europe, The Middle East, Russia, China and Japan.
But if it opens your mind that includes reading from https://tass.com/ (Yes I appreciate it is biased but every country has biased media)

Therefore YES I WOULD watch Bitchute [ note: i never even heard of this site before today ] and I DO look at FOX NEWS, just as I look at quite a number of news broadcasters of conflicting standpoints in different countries and continents. All in order to get a better view / understanding. I will, for you and my own experience, randomly watch x10 Bitchute video's (i hope your happy). I will list the video's too!

Also, darkhead is right, Google does censor its search engine. [ i think everyone should know this ? ]

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 3 2022 12:39pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 3 2022 12:35pm
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 3 2022 06:33pm)
I posted a Jordan Peterson meme earlier in this topic. please use care when saying "are you saying". If you have no idea what i am talking about, do a search of "Jordan Peterson Are You Saying".

also to repeat what i said around post #12:

Therefore YES I WOULD watch Bitchute [ note: i never even heard of this site before today ] and I DO look at FOX NEWS, just as I look at quite a number of news broadcasters of conflicting standspoints in different countries and continents. All in order to get a better view / understanding. I will randomly watch x10 Bitchute video's just because (i hope your happy).

FYI fox news is controlled opposition (Psyops) they just hide it better then CNN and MSNBC, their coverage on russia/ukraine is disgusting

Example 1

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 12:39pm
Gold: 6.00
Mar 3 2022 12:39pm
Stop arguing news stations already.

If you can't do your own critical thinking and recognize bias then the problem is the viewer not the station.

Some people buy snake oil with a smile while others run the quack out of town.....been this way for a long time before broadcast news.

This post was edited by Subwoofer on Mar 3 2022 12:41pm
Mar 3 2022 12:39pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Mar 3 2022 06:39pm)
Stop arguing new stations already.

If you can't do your own critical thinking and recognize bias then the problem is the viewer not the station.

Some people buy snake oil with a smile while others run the quack out of town.....been this way for a long time before broadcast news.

its the biggest problem earth faces atm
if i were wrong half the world wouldnt be wearing ukrain flag pins and donating millions to ukraine
they would have a clue

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 12:40pm
Mar 3 2022 12:42pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 12:39pm)
its the biggest problem earth faces atm
if i were wrong half the world wouldnt be wearing ukrain flag pins and donating millions to ukraine
they would have a clue

There is no right or wrong with personal choice. Opinions exist outside of facts and logic.

Humans gonna human and pretending this paradigm hinges on broadcast news outlets instead of personal problems is illogical.

For example: Some idiots still claim trump won the election. You can't fix this as it's their opinion and resides outside of facts and data.

This post was edited by Subwoofer on Mar 3 2022 12:43pm
Mar 3 2022 12:49pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Mar 3 2022 06:42pm)
There is no right or wrong with personal choice. Opinions exist outside of facts and logic.

Humans gonna human and pretending this paradigm hinges on broadcast news outlets instead of personal problems is illogical.

For example: Some idiots still claim trump won the election. You can't fix this as it's their opinion and resides outside of facts and data.

if you havent watched the state hearings in multiple states
or looked at the evidence released by space force
i can see how one would think the way u do
your sources of information are lacking

same with the surpression of medicines to treat covid
and the dangers of vaccines
its all coming out now and magically as it is we have a war taking up 99% of all news coverage

Moderna CEO dumped his stock and deleted his twitter
CDC refuses to release data on booster vaccines given to 18-40 year olds
and much more

our sides always wrong until we're proven right then u guys move on to the next subject to distract from your nonsense

you say the election was not rigged/stolen but i guarantee you havent been paying attention to anything to do with it
no hearings in multiple states, no investigations nothing, so your making claims based on assumptions

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 12:59pm
Gold: 30,939.00
Mar 3 2022 12:50pm
I watched an episode of "the american journal" on bitchute, https://www.bitchute.com/video/z6nZVgYewZdJ/ it took less then 3 minutes to offend me with this comment:

"Ukrainians fleeing to neighbouring countries...and asking for asylum there as a large group...I know its confusing because up till now its been a slow trickle of year upon year of people from places that arent exactly places under imminent attack coming a couple thousand miles to land wherever gives them the most benefits. So its going to take a little bit of an adjustment period for the EU to ah, figure out how to deal with legitimate refugees but you can expect since the refugees are in this case of the white race, they will likely be sent back without any ceremony whatsoever."

This while at the same time the Minister for Justice in my country (ireland) was being interviewed and my country has basically said: We will accept ALL refugees, and will not set a cap on the number of refugees. The minister (a lady) was also wearing Blue and Yellow, so more power to her.

do I really need to watch 9 more videos from bitchute???

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 3 2022 01:05pm
Mar 3 2022 12:53pm
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 3 2022 06:50pm)
^darkhead69 I watched an episode of "the american journal" on bitchute, https://www.bitchute.com/video/z6nZVgYewZdJ/ it took less then 3 minutes to offend me with this comment:

"Ukrainians fleeing to neighbouring countries...and asking for asylum there as a large group...I know its confusing because up till now its been a slow trickle of year upon year of people from places that arent exactly places under imminent attack coming a couple thousand miles to land wherever gives them the most benefits. So its going to take a little bit of an adjustment period for the EU to ah, figure out how to deal with legitimate refugees but you can expect since the refugees are in this case of the white race, they will likely be sent back without any ceremony whatsoever."

This while at the same time the Minister for Justice in my Country was being interviewed and my country has basically said: We will accept ALL refugees, and will not set a cap on the number of refugees. The minister (a lady) was also wearing Blue and Yellow.

do I really need to watch 9 more videos ???

why would you be offended
look whats happening in the United states
anybody who crosses the southern border into the u.s can stay and is given paychecks to enter
but those entering countries that are communist they are not allowed
this is because those who lived under communism would never vote democrat

there is an attack on white people, its been happening for long time now
remove the patriotic white southerners who love their country and legally carry firearms because they are a problem for the new world order
once they get rid of them, they can easily control the dark skinned people because they have been controlled for centuries, just look at africa and the middle east
this is all planned by design, using race to collapse all western nations

but yea sorry but i dont care if people get offended thats is their problem not mine

journalists and troops reporting Ukranian troops are shooting at their own people, it wouldnt happen to be the nazi forces put in place in Eastern Ukraine eight years ago would it, anyways if true i am not surprised
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/100/494/844/original/84cf78b90604152f.mp4

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 12:57pm
Mar 3 2022 12:58pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 12:49pm)
if you havent watched the state hearings in multiple states
or looked at the evidence released by space force
i can see how one would think the way u do
your sources of information are lacking

same with the surpression of medicines to treat covid
and the dangers of vaccines
its all coming out now and magically as it is we have a war taking up 99% of all news coverage

Moderna CEO dumped his stock and deleted his twitter
CDC refuses to release data on booster vaccines given to 18-40 year olds
and much more

our sides always wrong until we're proven right then u guys move on to the next subject to distract from your nonsense

You see how reactionary you are to fight against the grain of human failure?

Gullibility and ignorance are and have always been our downfall. If you choose to die on a hill you have no reason to die on that's on you and no one else.

You are free to keep naming hills , but I refuse to to give them credence nor my life when you can simply walk down the other side and not die on it.
Gold: 0.70
Mar 3 2022 12:59pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Mar 3 2022 01:42pm)

Lol, the fact is the election is rigged.

Trump DID win, but through illegal motives it was rigged.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev170717273744499Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll