d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev16789104502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 28 2022 10:32am
Quote (OhHoney @ 28 Jan 2022 16:28)
We all live in countries with dictators. Just take a look at the vaccine mandate. If we were the one in power, we would be free. Not in lock down. All governments in 2021 are dictators that do their deeds with the help of the news & social medias with corporations funding.

We ain't at war. Won't be. Fear mongering bring big revenue. We're worth more to them divided than united.

Whining while offering absolutely no concrete solution is very effective.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2022 10:36am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 28 2022 11:32am)
Whining while offering absolutely no concrete solution is very effective.

I don't have any solutions. If i had i would be in politics. I tried to educate my fellow brothers and sisters that the white man ain't the problem and that the news are trying to divide us. Selling drugs to our relatives and abandoning our kids is the problem. I am sure the same thing happen with other races. They are being raised to segregate with their own and be wary of other races.
Gold: 18,078.00
Jan 28 2022 12:28pm
We (the US) keep expanding eastward towards Russia, putting weapons, missile systems, creating military alliances in the name of peace and cooperation since 1995. Ukraine is the line in the sand for Russians. Most Ukrainians don't want anything to do with war but the decisions are being made by rich bought for oligarchs & politicians who at the first sign of danger will be in the UK/US. They (Russia) simply won't allow for Ukraine to become another soldier in the NATO march towards Russia.

I doubt actual war breaks out because we've already made it clear we won't help militarily and none of the other Euros would step in, because that would be a literal declaration of war on Russia and honestly they're all scared of Russia and are decades behind militarily. The country with the biggest pull also has way too much to lose. Germany basically runs the EU and they get so much of their energy from Russia that it would be catastrophic and probably throw the Eurozone in a deep recession if war ever breaks out.

But to take a step back, the real winner here is China. They are the real number one threat and we are idiots for trying to encroach on Russia with literally nothing to gain. They (Russia) aren't our equal globally anymore so for us to waste resources focusing on Europe is pretty idiotic.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jan 28 2022 12:53pm
Gold: 100,701.50
Jan 28 2022 12:51pm
(2015)

This guy explains the whole situation in detail. IMO he's spot on.

And no it's not RT, funny detail is that both come to the same conclusion though. Sauceman6000 should def watch this one

This post was edited by Djunior on Jan 28 2022 12:51pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Jan 28 2022 12:55pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jan 28 2022 10:28am)
We (the US) keep expanding eastward towards Russia, putting weapons, missile systems, creating military alliances in the name of peace and cooperation since 1995. Ukraine is the line in the sand for Russians. Most Ukrainians don't want anything to do with war but the decisions are being made by rich bought for oligarchs & politicians who at the first sign of danger will be in the UK/US. They (Russia) simply won't allow for Ukraine to become another soldier in the NATO march towards Russia.

I doubt actual war breaks out because we've already made it clear we won't help militarily and none of the other Euros would step in, because that would be a literal declaration of war on Russia and honestly they're all scared of Russia and are decades behind militarily. The country with the biggest pull also has way too much to lose. Germany basically runs the EU and they get so much of their energy from Russia that it would be catastrophic and probably throw the Eurozone in a deep recession if war ever breaks out.

But to take a step back, the real winner here is China. They are the real number one threat and we are idiots for trying to encroach on Russia with literally nothing to gain. They (Russia) aren't our equal globally anymore but for us to waste resources focusing on Europe is pretty idiotic.

NATO is purely defensive so the Russians have nothing to worry about. One day, I hope Russia joins NATO so that we can keep China in check. Russia is just upset that they are losing another puppet state but that's how things go when your empire goes to shit. Plus, we have dozens of submarines that are capable of launching multiple nuclear weapons a mile off the coast line and it's been like that for decades.

I agree that war is unlikely to break out. It's important that the US and her allies stay strong though because China is watching. If Russia can act with impunity, China will likely follow suit and they are MUCH harder to punish economically because the entire world relies on them.
Gold: 115.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 28 2022 12:57pm
Fragile kids of d2jsp kids act as if they know anything about the Russia/Ukraine situation is the most funny thing ever

This post was edited by meWW on Jan 28 2022 12:57pm
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 28 2022 01:07pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jan 28 2022 06:51pm)
(2015)

This guy explains the whole situation in detail. IMO he's spot on.

And no it's not RT, funny detail is that both come to the same conclusion though. Sauceman6000 should def watch this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

oh your such a meanie, getting an American to shovel common sense.
for lazy ppl, play from 10:00.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 28 2022 01:07pm
Quote (meWW @ Jan 28 2022 10:57am)
Fragile kids of d2jsp kids act as if they know anything about the Russia/Ukraine situation is the most funny thing ever

If Ukraine wanted to join NATO what business is that of RU?
PLEASE INFORM COMRADE
Gold: 18,078.00
Jan 28 2022 01:09pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jan 28 2022 01:55pm)
NATO is purely defensive so the Russians have nothing to worry about. One day, I hope Russia joins NATO so that we can keep China in check. Russia is just upset that they are losing another puppet state but that's how things go when your empire goes to shit. Plus, we have dozens of submarines that are capable of launching multiple nuclear weapons a mile off the coast line and it's been like that for decades.

I agree that war is unlikely to break out. It's important that the US and her allies stay strong though because China is watching. If Russia can act with impunity, China will likely follow suit and they are MUCH harder to punish economically because the entire world relies on them.

Defensive missile systems can be retrofitted within hours to offensive. There's a reason why we stopped the Soviets from building bases in Cuba spitting distance from us. I wonder if our military leaders would of ever bought hogwash like a hostile foreign power building military bases on our border as defensive lol. If something ever happens and there is a full out war it's pretty advantageous when you have dozens of forward bases with local supporting armed forces, fighting the war on the other country's borders, thousands of miles from you.

Your point on submarines, i don't really get. Their subs are just as advanced, and they have a dozen or so of nuclear subs each capable of carrying like 12 nukes each with speeds that basically make our THAADS junk, so in an all out war it's for sure MAD.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jan 28 2022 01:14pm
Gold: 2,170.00
Jan 28 2022 01:11pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jan 28 2022 07:07pm)
If Ukraine wanted to join NATO what business is that of RU?
PLEASE INFORM COMRADE

they can't because putin doesn't like that.

gangsta tax.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16789104502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll