d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev16566676869445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 30 2017 04:32pm
Quote (Ghot @ 30 Oct 2017 23:08)
Yeah...selling Russia 20% of our Uranium stock, taking $145 million for it, involving both Mueller and Comey as well as the DOJ, then hiding it...IS a lot worse than an accusation of non-existent collusion...yes.

I dont understand; Your gov, your congress... And your senate are in full republican mode ??!!

And they cant even manage to even initiate an investigation ? (i means a serious one, like trumptingates)

SINCE 10 MONTHS SOON ?

Let me know whats wrong please ?

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Oh wait...

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

FALSE

--------------

Now go back on topic... ^_^

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Oct 30 2017 04:35pm
Gold: 260.11
Oct 30 2017 04:34pm
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 30 2017 04:30pm)
It matters what can be proven. Not what I believe. Do YOU honestly disbelieve two Federal Court Documents and a DOJ document, proving that the Obama administration was involved?

/e Even if Russia DID give Trump the win...I'm glad. We seriously don't need any more Clintons involved in the US govt.

Even if Trump is a puppet for Russia, a country that would prefer a weaker America, I'm glad. They saved us from a competent leader with a scary name.
Gold: 10,485.00
Oct 30 2017 04:35pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 30 2017 06:32pm)
I dont understand; Your gov, your congress... And your senate are in full republican mode ??!!

And they cant even manage to even initiate an investigation ?

Let me know whats wrong please ?

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Oh wait...

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

FALSE

--------------

Now go back on topic... ^_^

Seriously, you're gonna pull up an article from a nobody source, that's as old as dirt?
Oct 30 2017 04:37pm
Quote (Ghot @ 30 Oct 2017 23:35)
Seriously, you're gonna pull up an article from a nobody source, that's as old as dirt?

old as dirt.. old as dirt... say that for yourself please :P :lol:
----------------
Updated [17 October 2017]: Added synopsis of new reportage by The Hill.
----------------
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2017 04:40pm
Quote (Ghot @ 30 Oct 2017 22:17)
I'm so happy I got my anti-BS vaccine. :lol:

Probably the only one you believe doesn't cause autism and yet evidence seems to suggest otherwise.
Oct 30 2017 04:42pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 30 2017 06:37pm)
old as dirt.. old as dirt... say that for yourself please :P :lol:
----------------
Updated [17 October 2017]: Added synopsis of new reportage by The Hill.
----------------

Still BS...we have DOJ documents...not Snopes BS.

The DOJ just removed the gag order from the FBI informant (eyewitness). All this and the Senate Judiciary Committee investigation has happened SINCE that...er...update to the Snopes article.

I don't know how YOU govt. works, but here we go by the Senate actions and DOJ documents...rather than some lame Snopes BS. :/

/e

Quote (Scaly @ Oct 30 2017 06:40pm)
Probably the only one you believe doesn't cause autism and yet evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

Maybe you two geniuses would understand if you had kept up on what's happening. ^^

/ee One of many articles...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/25/doj-lifts-gag-order-fbi-informant-discuss-uranium-deal-congress/801485001/

This post was edited by Ghot on Oct 30 2017 04:51pm
Oct 30 2017 05:02pm
well...

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

the "Professor" only showed interest in Papadopoulos after it became known that he was employed by the Trump campaign.
That. Is. A. Very. Big. Deal.

Damn sounds like a

Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 30 2017 05:08pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 30 2017 05:02pm)
the "Professor" only showed interest in Papadopoulos after it became known that he was employed by the Trump campaign.

Why? We've known about this for some time:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html

The white house provided those documents to the Mueller investigation themselves, and it shows that the Trump campaign rejected the idea of meeting with the Russians:

The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.

The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.

But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
Oct 30 2017 05:09pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 30 2017 07:02pm)
well...

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

Damn sounds like a

https://d.justpo.st/media/images/2013/02/1c5cc51bb0250af0f74b6bf414e19b3c.jpg

Yeah, if we just pretend we didn't read the part about the Professor telling Papadopolous he had "dirt" on Clinton. Which sort of proves what is being said in the USAToday article I linked above.
But don't let yet another fact point you in the direction of the damage that already has been done.

Instead, let it lead you in the wrong direction. The direction that the Dems involved...want you to look. You honestly don't see that the whole Trump-Russia collusion thing is just a smoke screen?
There is NO evidence other than the Dems accusing Trump...yet there are mounting piles of evidence against the Dems and the Obama administration.
Oct 30 2017 05:17pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 31 Oct 2017 00:08)
Why? We've known about this for some time:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-emails-show-aides-repeated-efforts-to-set-up-russia-meetings/2017/08/14/54d08da6-7dc2-11e7-83c7-5bd5460f0d7e_story.html
The white house provided those documents to the Mueller investigation themselves, and it shows that the Trump campaign rejected the idea of meeting with the Russians:

Quote (Ghot @ 31 Oct 2017 00:09)
Yeah, if we just pretend we didn't read the part about the Professor telling Papadopolous he had "dirt" on Clinton. Which sort of proves what is being said in the USAToday article I linked above.
But don't let yet another fact point you in the direction of the damage that already has been done.

Instead, let it lead you in the wrong direction. The direction that the Dems involved...want you to look. You honestly don't see that the whole Trump-Russia collusion thing is just a smoke screen?
There is NO evidence other than the Dems accusing Trump...yet there are mounting piles of evidence against the Dems and the Obama administration.

a member of trump team lied, why ?

----------------
https://www.ouest-france.fr/monde/etats-unis/etats-unis-enquete-russe-est-ce-le-debut-des-vrais-ennuis-pour-donald-trump-5348770

Ouest-France "takes stock" with journalist Susan Milligan, a journalist specializing in American politics.

The White House seems to downplay Papadopoulos' role in the campaign and in turn accuses Hillary Clinton. Is this a good line of defense?

They try to diversion. I imagine it will work with Donald Trump's diehard supporters who think that Hillary Clinton is evil and Donald Trump is a victim. But the president is losing allies, even within his base, so I do not know how long it will work.

If he continues to be unable to keep his campaign promises, his supporters will be less inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

What can we expect for the rest of Robert Mueller's investigation?

I think - and almost everyone thinks the same - that there will be more charges. Clearly, Mueller is just beginning. These first charges will serve as leverage to collect more compromising information, passing agreements (reduction of sentence or immunity, Ed).

As for who else will be charged ... My first guess is Michael Flynn (the former Trump National Security Advisor, Ed). What would really destabilize Trump would be an indictment of one of his family members, like Jared Kushner (his step-son and advisor, married to Ivanka Trump, Ed).

Can today's announcements be seen as a step towards the removal of Donald Trump?

Yes, I think Donald Trump has made a very bad start - there are even very serious people who are speculating on his mental health. So yes, this is a turning point towards its decline.

----------

wow this Susan Milligan isnt affraid

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Oct 30 2017 05:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16566676869445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll