d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev159606162634500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Mar 3 2022 07:11am
Quote (NeedUlikeAdrug @ Mar 3 2022 01:01pm)
I have yet to see a legitimate source that Euromaidan was CIA backed.
I only see sheeps following Kremlins propaganda.

except for the leaked call with the U.S State Department where they discussed putting in their puppet president ... LOL
really no evidence ? you sure about that chief ? Anyways wont bother debating you any more you lack facts, and your last statement was rediculous

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 07:11am
Gold: 285.00
Mar 3 2022 07:11am
Quote (NeedUlikeAdrug @ Mar 3 2022 08:01am)
I have yet to see a legitimate source that Euromaidan was CIA backed.
I only see sheeps following Kremlins propaganda.

At this point it is almost a moot point. The slow creeping annihilation of the Ukrainian military has started. It just won't matter soon.

The conscripts with the shitty gear and the people they colonized have been sent in to gauge the resistance and didn't do as well as expected, now their professional military is really under pressure to perform.

The look on his general's faces when he said to prepare their nukes said he is committed (Putin).

At this point they've bee pretty gentle as well. They can't blitzkreig like the US can but they could flatten Ukraine and they're trying not to. I'm not pro-Russian and I believe they should go home. But they are using a lot of restraint.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 3 2022 07:14am
Gold: 10.50
Mar 3 2022 07:13am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 02:11pm)
except for the leaked call with the U.S State Department where they discussed putting in their puppet president ... LOL
really no evidence ? you sure about that chief ? Anyways wont bother debating you any more you lack facts, and your last statement was rediculous

I'm waiting...
Gold: 10.50
Mar 3 2022 07:15am
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 3 2022 02:11pm)
At this point it is almost a moot point. The slow creeping annihilation of the Ukrainian military has started. It just won't matter soon.

The conscripts with the shitty gear and the people they colonized have been sent in to gauge the resistance and didn't do as well as expected, now their professional military is really under pressure to perform.

The look on his general's faces when he said to prepare their nukes said he is committed (Putin).

Unfortunately I fear that as well
Mar 3 2022 07:19am
Iraqi's

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 3 2022 07:20am
Mar 3 2022 07:22am
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 3 2022 01:11pm)

At this point they've bee pretty gentle as well. They can't blitzkreig like the US can but they could flatten Ukraine and they're trying not to. I'm not pro-Russian and I believe they should go home. But they are using a lot of restraint.

your following bullshit sources for your information, the nazi forces in eastern ukraine are surrounded, and russia is attempting to negotiate with the real military and not the nazi eastern forces, if the president of Ukraine desides not have to peace talks, thats because the U.S and Nato want War, period, anything else is false
Gold: 1,507.50
Mar 3 2022 07:29am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 3 2022 08:22am)
your following bullshit sources for your information, the nazi forces in eastern ukraine are surrounded, and russia is attempting to negotiate with the real military and not the nazi eastern forces, if the president of Ukraine desides not have to peace talks, thats because the U.S and Nato want War, period, anything else is false

Are you intentionally just trying to troll? Its in Ukraine's interest to play for time, so they will welcome peace talks and depending on what comes of it can decide to fight or not (but during that time weapons can be moved into Ukraine). The US and EU members (in general, not all individually) benefit if they can bleed the Russian economy leading to a pro western democracy which would help balance power vis a vis China (worst case, they learn about their tactics, military capabilities and have legitimacy to hurt the Russian economy). Russia is looking to protect their periphery to ensure they have a sphere of influence. Each states interests are their own, and will make decisions to ensure their survival above all else, this is basic IPE.

This post was edited by Mossom on Mar 3 2022 07:30am
Gold: 0.00
Mar 3 2022 07:30am
Quote (Mossom @ Mar 3 2022 01:29pm)
Are you intentionally just trying to troll?

Think he's just russian tbh.
Gold: 8,000.00
Mar 3 2022 07:33am
600 million dollar yacht seized by Germany, wow
Mar 3 2022 07:33am
Quote (Mossom @ Mar 3 2022 01:29pm)
Are you intentionally just trying to troll? Its in Ukraine's interest to play for time, so they will welcome peace talks and depending on what comes of it can decide to fight or not (but during that time weapons can be moved into Ukraine). The US and EU members (in general, not all individually) benefit if they can bleed the Russian economy leading to a pro western democracy which would help balance power vis a vis China (worst case, they learn about their tactics, military capabilities and have legitimacy to hurt the Russian economy). Russia is looking to protect their periphery to ensure they have a sphere of influence. Each states interests are their own, and will make decisions to ensure their survival above all else, this is basic IPE.

last time im responding to you so listen
your clueless, u know nothing about the ukraine situation, you pretend to but your wrong
if u dont like my posts np go watch cnn
and for those of you who refuse to watch videos, read articles because they are posted on a site you dont like, just know you have been brainwashed
Yea but dont expect me to respond to you again, you lack facts, so you are a waste of my time, i only debate people who have a clue, that is not you

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JFh4ndg3LYxS/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev159606162634500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll