d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1567894502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 28 2022 04:23am
Quote (ferdia @ 28 Jan 2022 09:35)
did you even watch it ?

As i mentioned to the Russian on page 1, all media is biased in its own way as at the end of the day each will choose what it will and wont release and what it will report on and what it wont, depending on what country it is in. While I agree that RT is propaganda, I would also say Fox News is American Republican propaganda. Thats just 1 example. Do I watch Fox News / Read it ? Yes of course, only by opening your mind to different viewpoints can you understand the mindset and the issues.

Yeah sorry i was rude, but well, Ukraine is a different country than Russia and Russia already annexed the part that has a large majority of people speaking russian.
Russia demands impossible things because beyond that the only objective is Ukraine does not appears as well integrated example in Nato & West block. It's about influence, and it's about power in charge (which is authoritarian) that does not want to appears weak.

The better solution would be Europe to be allied with Russia, problem is it would take decades to lower corruption inthere and US has really no interest in a Super strong EU+Russia block...
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 28 2022 04:48am
Yes when i was thinking about it I came to the same conclusion ~ i.e. if EU wants a trade deal with Ukraine, they should do it in a single block, i.e. have the same trade deal with Ukraine AND Russia. Also, if they want Ukraine in Nato, then they should do the same again, have a single invite to both Ukraine and Russia. The reason why that idea is hilarious is because they will turn around and say "thats not feasible"

and the reason why thats not feasible is because (and i quote) "The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was created in 1949 by the United States, Canada, and several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union"

and this therefore undermines the notion that everything is russia's fault and they are the baddies. the world is not black and white its an infinite shade of grey. Sometimes we are not the good guys.

This post was edited by ferdia on Jan 28 2022 04:55am
Gold: 10,050.00
Jan 28 2022 06:01am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jan 28 2022 10:20am)
The whole United States will be a glass parking lot in the event of war with Russia, not just Hawaii.

Here's something the mainstream media will never tell you: The United States has no real air defenses to speak of, definitely not anything that can stop hypersonic Russian nukes and furthermore, has no underground shelter infrastructure already built for civilian use in the event of nuclear war.

Russia on the other hand has air-defenses that are significantly improved over their US counterparts (S-500) and also has a massive network of underground hardened shelters designed specifically for the use of the general population in the event of nuclear war.

Cool vaporize me and make it quick
Gold: 260.11
Jan 28 2022 08:01am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jan 27 2022 09:20pm)
The whole United States will be a glass parking lot in the event of war with Russia, not just Hawaii.

Here's something the mainstream media will never tell you: The United States has no real air defenses to speak of, definitely not anything that can stop hypersonic Russian nukes and furthermore, has no underground shelter infrastructure already built for civilian use in the event of nuclear war.

Russia on the other hand has air-defenses that are significantly improved over their US counterparts (S-500) and also has a massive network of underground hardened shelters designed specifically for the use of the general population in the event of nuclear war.

Imagine being this cucked by Russian propaganda.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 28 2022 08:22am
Quote (ferdia @ Jan 28 2022 01:35am)
did you even watch it ?

As i mentioned to the Russian on page 1, all media is biased in its own way as at the end of the day each will choose what it will and wont release and what it will report on and what it wont, depending on what country it is in. While I agree that RT is propaganda, I would also say Fox News is American Republican propaganda. Thats just 1 example. Do I watch Fox News / Read it ? Yes of course, only by opening your mind to different viewpoints can you understand the mindset and the issues.

we do not yet poison FOX news reporters or shoot them in the streets.
so no we are not biased. The MAGA world is so pro RU they would like themselves to get nuked by putin.
Gold: 115.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 28 2022 08:24am
Russia should not choose the allies of Ukraine, period.
On the other hand i can understand why Russia wouldn't want Ukraine to join NATO.

This post was edited by meWW on Jan 28 2022 08:26am
Gold: 5.00
Jan 28 2022 09:55am
Ironic how government represent the people, yet nobody ever lived life thinking they we should invade a country.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2022 09:57am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 28 2022 05:23am)
Yeah sorry i was rude, but well, Ukraine is a different country than Russia and Russia already annexed the part that has a large majority of people speaking russian.
Russia demands impossible things because beyond that the only objective is Ukraine does not appears as well integrated example in Nato & West block. It's about influence, and it's about power in charge (which is authoritarian) that does not want to appears weak.

The better solution would be Europe to be allied with Russia, problem is it would take decades to lower corruption inthere and US has really no interest in a Super strong EU+Russia block...

Are you Ukrainian/Russian or you got all that information from the news?

Quote (RedFromWinter @ Jan 28 2022 10:55am)
Ironic how government represent the people, yet nobody ever lived life thinking they we should invade a country.

They represent the banks, corporations and rich people from around the world.

This post was edited by OhHoney on Jan 28 2022 09:58am
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 28 2022 10:20am
Quote (OhHoney @ 28 Jan 2022 15:57)
Are you Ukrainian/Russian or you got all that information from the news?

It's basic geostrategy

Quote (OhHoney @ 28 Jan 2022 15:57)
They represent the banks, corporations and rich people from around the world.

That's just stupid, maybe you want a real dictatorship like in Russia or China ?
Gold: 0.00
Jan 28 2022 10:28am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 28 2022 11:20am)
It's basic geostrategy

That's just stupid, maybe you want a real dictatorship like in Russia or China ?

We all live in countries with dictators. Just take a look at the vaccine mandate. If we were the one in power, we would be free. Not in lock down. All governments in 2021 are dictators that do their deeds with the help of the news & social medias with corporations funding.

We ain't at war. Won't be. Fear mongering bring big revenue. We're worth more to them divided than united.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1567894502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll