d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev151525354554500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 2 2022 05:23am
all quite relevant.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 2 2022 05:24am
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 2 2022 06:49am
Another topic has been trending on the new iron curtain: uranium
40% of enriched uranium imported for US nuclear reactors comes from Russia. Half of all uranium from Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, all on Russia's side. And Ukraine has the biggest stores in Europe. This conflict could easily tank nuclear power generation in the US

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/exclusive-us-utilities-push-white-house-not-sanction-russian-uranium-2022-03-02/

America produces no uranium. Sure, we ""could"". If you think supply chain crises are bad, try it with the regulatory burden of the nuclear industry. Domestic production might as well be a decade away if we restart now.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 2 2022 06:57am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Mar 2 2022 12:51am)
It sucks because he looks like an invalid in his posts. So any valid points he makes automatically sound like tinfoil nonsense.

SO BAD!

The lesson of being a Chicken Little at play. Credibility is important. A broken clock is right twice a day, and if you're just repeating and copy pasting things see at certain places then they might be right twice a day as well.

But nothing from this user is even worth looking at because of all the garbage coming out. It isn't worth it looking through the trash for one good nugget. I'm not a dumpster diver for information or I would watch Bitchute.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 2 2022 07:11am
Quote (Goomshill @ 2 Mar 2022 12:49)
Another topic has been trending on the new iron curtain: uranium
40% of enriched uranium imported for US nuclear reactors comes from Russia. Half of all uranium from Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, all on Russia's side. And Ukraine has the biggest stores in Europe. This conflict could easily tank nuclear power generation in the US

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/exclusive-us-utilities-push-white-house-not-sanction-russian-uranium-2022-03-02/

America produces no uranium. Sure, we ""could"". If you think supply chain crises are bad, try it with the regulatory burden of the nuclear industry. Domestic production might as well be a decade away if we restart now.

This is why Russia has to be dismantled as soon as possible, isnt it ?
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 2 2022 07:35am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Mar 2 2022 07:11am)
This is why Russia has to be dismantled as soon as possible, isnt it ?

because uranium is scary? I mean its made out of atoms. Spooky action at a distance and everything
Mar 2 2022 07:44am
Quote (Goomshill @ 2 Mar 2022 13:35)
because uranium is scary? I mean its made out of atoms. Spooky action at a distance and everything

Not sure how long it will take but with these sanctions they are back in stone age while they had a strong taste of Western life.
Europe needs too much the natural ressources and seems that even US needs the Uranium.

By Russia i means its leaders and eventually their nuclear arsenal. A "revolution" is definitely the only way out now, we are agree isnt it ?

Brace the sanctions and cross your fingers, such a fight.
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 2 2022 07:51am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 1 2022 04:51pm)
yes agreed.

This topic is about Russia and Ukraine. everyone should already know by now that China is raping its southern borders (the literal meaning of the word), destroying all its churches, brainwashing or killing its ethnic minorities in concentration camps and generally being an all round bad guy. I pity Australia's situation for but christs sake can you stay on topic. you ask me to go away, but I made this topic. so seriously, can YOU MOVE ALONG YOU MORON. If you want to post in this topic try to keep it about the topic title, i.e. Russia & Ukraine. If you want to post about China's slave labour go make your own topic, link me and yes i can talk about it, there, not here.

finally that video you posted was utter rubbish. yes i watched it.

darkhead is incapable of staying on one topic because ALL topics to him are just proof of a global deepstate run by secret societies to enslave all of mankind in an ever changing control scheme.

his topic about election fraud turned into court fraud then media fraud then covid fraud then russia fraud china fraud, etc etc etc.

he cant prove anything, nor can his videos, so all he does is throw shit at the wall in an attempt to convince stupid people that dont need proof, just evidence.
Mar 2 2022 07:53am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 1 2022 01:22pm)
There are alot of (wealthy) Russian's in the UK, it will be interesting to see if anything happens there. Its generally accepted that the English government, or rather its policies, are very racist right now, unless your rich AF. Abramovich looks to be the standout. I think I remember reading a story about his passport a few years ago hmmm ... (goes off to google).

Edit: The billionaire oligarch Roman Abramovich has become an EU citizen, three years after withdrawing his application for a UK visa amid diplomatic tensions between London and Moscow. Oh so he's not Russian, so he's ok then. right ?? He's not Russian, he just has benefitted from being Russian in the past.

off to google "russian players in the premier league" now...
I seem to remember something about Ozil a few years ago (Turkey? cant remember).

2 days ago: Premier League player BOOKED after showing message of support to Ukraine
1 day ago: Premier League referee's INSTRUCTED NOT TO PUNISH players who support Ukraine
1 day ago: Russian Football team kicked out of FIFA World Cup

I only mentioned Abramovich yesterday and now I see this: https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2022/0302/1283843-billionaire-wyss-approached-to-buy-chelsea-reports/
Mar 2 2022 07:54am
Quote (ferdia @ 2 Mar 2022 13:53)

Are you Russian ?
Mar 2 2022 07:59am
irish, i think i said that in the first couple of posts, and i did a disclaim in the other topic as well. RTE stands for : Raidió Teilifís Éireann but its understandable to confuse this with RT Russia
AFAIK RT Russia was banned in Ireland as of yesterday. No idea how people watched it, probably had to pay extra. I personally ever only sought Eurosport channel.
are you not able to view www.rte.ie in your country ? here is a wiki for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raidi%C3%B3_Teilif%C3%ADs_%C3%89ireann
the most important takeaway from that wiki about our state broadcaster is that my countries childrens presenter, ray darcy, is the 2nd highest earner. yay! and on a light hearted note it would have been great if this was the main story of the day: https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/ray-darcy-breaks-silence-den-25154307

[ note: we have our own historic problems with violence (england;ira) so you might be surprised by a few things you read in the RTE wiki ]

Quote (ferdia @ Jan 25 2022 09:40am)
American propaganda ? ehmm I am not taking sides here but from a political and cultural standpoint Russia has no alternative but to invade, they have repeatedly told the EU and US that this is a red line.
also i dont follow American media so i have no idea what propaganda they are throwing out. the EU and US have stretched too far on this issue (in my opinion) are not playing the long game and have clearly sleepwalked into this mess on their own.
if America says go ahead and invade then basically it means that Russia will invade and America will not send troops, i.e. crisis "averted", except for those in Ukraine.

I made this topic as a neutral observer ok (irish if that helps).

(post 3 in this topic).

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 2 2022 08:10am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev151525354554500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll