d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > A Lil Leftie Covid Kook History
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,385.57
Dec 8 2021 12:57pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 8 2021 01:55pm)
Lol

How like a liberal to just ignore everything while claiming victory

So you admit you're dumb as fuck then?

Calling me a liberal? Them fighting words.

I'm a leftist son.
Gold: 14,158.00
Dec 8 2021 01:04pm
Quote (toyake @ Dec 8 2021 10:57am)
Calling me a liberal? Them fighting words.

I'm a leftist son.

I think what you're trying to say is, you're a hypocrite that isn't worth talking to

Got it
Dec 8 2021 01:06pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 8 2021 02:04pm)
I think what you're trying to say is, you're a hypocrite that isn't worth talking to

Got it

I don't think you know what that word means. Cool meme tho
Gold: 6.66
Dec 8 2021 01:27pm
Quote (toyake @ 8 Dec 2021 11:06)
I don't think you know what that word means. Cool meme tho

Trumpers are proud of their ignorance.
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 8 2021 01:29pm
Quote (Nibthebarb @ Dec 8 2021 01:55pm)
This still sounds pretty bad, even with the rosy picture you seem to want to paint. So some jackass government official can determine that I now have a choice to go to a camp or test negative (at my expense, and often, right?) or be considered an outlaw. So you, the innocent person, basically get a hex put on you with literally no recourse. And to that you say "so just comply" right? Just comply and you can maintain your freedom and innocence. That's a pretty dark world to live in, and I'm sure you'd agree with me if what defines "compliance" was something *you* don't want to do.

Not really, if u have contact with a person who tests positive, just like in the US they have contact tracers. you're then instructed to self isolate OR get a negative test and then resume life as normal. if you're detected to be not isolating, you're contacted again to ask if u tested negative. if not, you're now violating the law as u didnt take either option, and are sent to a "camp" for the duration of your remaining isolation window.

the people who make the news are bloggers, who are TRYING to get arrested, to build their brand. they want to be a victim of authoritarianism, when instead they could go to any free testing sites and be done with it.

the same system is in the USA right now in practice, u have contact, the govt notifies ur employer, ur employer asks for a negative test or forces u to isolate, whatever their procedure is, and if u force ur way back into work u get fired. id rather be paid to isolate (AUS pays u btw) than fired from my job.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 8 2021 01:29pm
Gold: 14,158.00
Dec 8 2021 01:52pm
Quote (LouisLeGros @ Dec 8 2021 11:27am)
Trumpers are proud of their ignorance.

Imagine being a leftist that spent 4 years believing literally every lie about Russia and every lie imaginable about Trump, including many of which have been proven to be falsified/fabricated, and then having the gall to claim that others are ignorant.

LOL.

You have absolutely no right to talk whatsoever. None. And you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Dec 8 2021 01:55pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 8 2021 02:52pm)
Imagine being a leftist that spent 4 years believing literally every lie about Russia and every lie imaginable about Trump, including many of which have been proven to be falsified/fabricated, and then having the gall to claim that others are ignorant.

LOL.

You have absolutely no right to talk whatsoever. None. And you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Lol buh obama birth certificate
Dec 8 2021 02:20pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 8 Dec 2021 11:52)

LOL.

LOL, there you go not knowing basic politics and thinking leftists actually follow the narrative of liberal corporatist trash like CNN.

Boo hoo Russia was involved in disinformation campaigns, not like our intelligence agencies don't do that same shit (and much much worse) everywhere. So was China, so was Israel, so was China, so was Turkey, and it was all dwarfed by the propoganda pushed out by the likes of Murdoch & Koch (oh boo hoo da librulz run the media, us conservativves get discriminated against, facebook & twitter are censoring us, lets ignore fox being by far the biggest news channel & ring wing content being the #1 shared shit on facebook).

Imagine being a trumpist and thinking white christains are the most discriminated group in the US, imagine believing Trump won the election, imagine believing JFK is coming back, imagine thinking leftist idolize Biden & Clinton, imagine thinking Trump is going to be reinstated for real this time...
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 8 2021 05:38pm
Quote (LouisLeGros @ Dec 8 2021 12:20pm)
LOL, there you go not knowing basic politics and thinking leftists actually follow the narrative of liberal corporatist trash like CNN.

Boo hoo Russia was involved in disinformation campaigns, not like our intelligence agencies don't do that same shit (and much much worse) everywhere. So was China, so was Israel, so was China, so was Turkey, and it was all dwarfed by the propoganda pushed out by the likes of Murdoch & Koch (oh boo hoo da librulz run the media, us conservativves get discriminated against, facebook & twitter are censoring us, lets ignore fox being by far the biggest news channel & ring wing content being the #1 shared shit on facebook).

Imagine being a trumpist and thinking white christains are the most discriminated group in the US, imagine believing Trump won the election, imagine believing JFK is coming back, imagine thinking leftist idolize Biden & Clinton, imagine thinking Trump is going to be reinstated for real this time...

hahahaha if the election was legit they would of counted in to pole watchers face instead of doing it in secret.

Who gave the order for vote counting to stop on Nov 3, 2020? 11.03.21
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jo70PgHrUjUY/
Dec 8 2021 08:13pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Dec 2021 15:38)
hahahaha if the election was legit they would of counted in to pole watchers face instead of doing it in secret.

Who gave the order for vote counting to stop on Nov 3, 2020? 11.03.21
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jo70PgHrUjUY/

Maybe if the Cyber ninjas do another recount they'll find out that Trump won this time, Lindell keeps telling us its going to happen!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll