d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > A Lil Leftie Covid Kook History
Prev13456715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 7 2021 12:37pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 7 2021 01:25pm)
Australia has gone full-blown totalitarian and that doesn't bother you?

Oh, we don't live there, so it's either not happening or doesn't matter!

Nothing is real until it happens to you personally.

Got it.

australia offers non vaccinated people a chance to self isolate or test negative if they've contacted someone who tests positive. those who are shuffled into camps are law breakers who refuse to isolate and then further refuse to take a test.

yet idiots watch blogs of them crying as they're ushered off to what amount to nice hotels for a 10 day stay for free after they are given multiple warnings and call it nazi behavior.

i love reading the reddit threads, the top 10 or so replies are always aussies laughing at how misconstrued the narrative is outside of australia.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Dec 7 2021 12:38pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 7 2021 10:36am)
Yes, people died from Covid. Most of them were elderly or had other co-morbidities that made them more likely to die from Covid.

That said, denying that the vaccine has proven to be seriously harmful or deadly in many cases is just as disingenuous and ignorant of reality as saying that Covid hasn't killed anyone.

Thing is, if the government were honest about the vaccine's side effects, it wouldn't be a problem. But they're not. They're lying about it, and now they want to force it on kids who don't need it.

It is what you might call a state of utter insanity.

well? it is the wrap up fraud toilet lickers
Nancy Pelosi explains the wrap-up smear tactic to the press
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mpYc8mjXO0B1/

This post was edited by TiStuff on Dec 7 2021 12:39pm
Gold: 14,158.00
Dec 7 2021 12:38pm
Because Reddit is such a paragon of truth these days. Yep, the censored echo chamber dominated by liberals is totally reflecting reality accurately.

:bonk:
Gold: 6.66
Dec 7 2021 12:50pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 7 Dec 2021 10:36)
Yes, people died from Covid. Most of them were elderly or had other co-morbidities that made them more likely to die from Covid.

That said, denying that the vaccine has proven to be seriously harmful or deadly in many cases is just as disingenuous and ignorant of reality as saying that Covid hasn't killed anyone.

Thing is, if the government were honest about the vaccine's side effects, it wouldn't be a problem. But they're not. They're lying about it, and now they want to force it on kids who don't need it.

It is what you might call a state of utter insanity.

Most people in the US are overweight, guess its okay if they die according you.... they had co-mordbidities or were old so no reason to be concerned.

Hundreds of millions of people have gotten vaccinate and you are obsessing over a handful of adverse events that may or may not be linked to the vaccine. When there were a few people who got blood clots from the J&J vaccine they completely shut down distribution for it when it was still several degrees of magnitude less dangerous than exposure to Covid. But no, when they take actions like that when there are a few cases of adverse side effects it means there is some massive conspiracy hiding truck fulls of dead kids or some bullshit.

The scientific literature is very open about side effects and when patterns of concerning side effects are identified protocols & guidance are made for the distribution of certain vaccines and the populations that they are given to. They aren't hiding that there some cases involving inflammation that appear more prominently with adolescent males, so we've made sure to have post injection observation periods with steroid treatments ready to address the rare cases that do pop up.

The true insanity is acting like the morbidity numbers we are seeing in this country are fine and we don't need to take actions to mitigate spread.
Gold: 2,385.57
Dec 7 2021 09:13pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 7 2021 01:25pm)
Australia has gone full-blown totalitarian and that doesn't bother you?

Oh, we don't live there, so it's either not happening or doesn't matter!

Nothing is real until it happens to you personally.

Got it.

I love the conservative selective outrage. Cry about things across the globe and pretend it's happening to you.

You only buy american and union made products because you don't want to support slave labor in underdeveloped countries. Right?
Gold: 14,569.69
Dec 7 2021 09:15pm
Quote (toyake @ Dec 7 2021 07:13pm)
I love the conservative selective outrage. Cry about things across the globe and pretend it's happening to you.

You only buy american and union made products because you don't want to support slave labor in underdeveloped countries. Right?

as they cry to the gas station with their Ford truck assembled in MEX. and the MAGA flag attached to the back

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Dec 7 2021 09:15pm
Dec 8 2021 12:44pm
Quote (toyake @ Dec 7 2021 07:13pm)

You're dumb as fuck

What is happening in Australia is happening in many places all over.

It is a reflection of the state of the world and the direction the planet is moving in, and you just call it "selective conservative outrage"

Your head is buried so deep I wonder how you idiots even breathe
Gold: 2,385.57
Dec 8 2021 12:47pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Dec 8 2021 01:44pm)
You're dumb as fuck

What is happening in Australia is happening in many places all over.

It is a reflection of the state of the world and the direction the planet is moving in, and you just call it "selective conservative outrage"

Your head is buried so deep I wonder how you idiots even breathe

Sounds spooky. Good on you for accepting the L though.
Dec 8 2021 12:55pm
Quote (toyake @ Dec 8 2021 10:47am)
Sounds spooky. Good on you for accepting the L though.

Lol

How like a liberal to just ignore everything while claiming victory

So you admit you're dumb as fuck then?
Gold: 1,978.00
Dec 8 2021 12:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 7 2021 10:37am)
australia offers non vaccinated people a chance to self isolate or test negative if they've contacted someone who tests positive. those who are shuffled into camps are law breakers who refuse to isolate and then further refuse to take a test.

yet idiots watch blogs of them crying as they're ushered off to what amount to nice hotels for a 10 day stay for free after they are given multiple warnings and call it nazi behavior.

i love reading the reddit threads, the top 10 or so replies are always aussies laughing at how misconstrued the narrative is outside of australia.

This still sounds pretty bad, even with the rosy picture you seem to want to paint. So some jackass government official can determine that I now have a choice to go to a camp or test negative (at my expense, and often, right?) or be considered an outlaw. So you, the innocent person, basically get a hex put on you with literally no recourse. And to that you say "so just comply" right? Just comply and you can maintain your freedom and innocence. That's a pretty dark world to live in, and I'm sure you'd agree with me if what defines "compliance" was something *you* don't want to do.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456715Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll