d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev148495051524500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Mar 1 2022 06:18pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 1 2022 09:09am)
I spose its good I saw gergiev live when I had the chance, cold war 2 might last some time before president barron trump knocks down the lviv wall
But it will be one more reason I'm put on a blacklist and zombie mccarthy will come for me when he rises from his grave

Is he coming for you so that you can kiss trump's dick together? I'm sure barron will wear the mummied version of it the chode around his neck like a talisman, and for anyone to get funding from the GOP they have to get on their knees like they do now.

Nobody is persecuting you, and the only list we're on is the white privilege list buddy. We're America's special people, full access to the bill of rights and everything.
Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 1 2022 06:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 1 2022 06:18pm)
Is he coming for you so that you can kiss trump's dick together? I'm sure barron will wear the mummied version of it the chode around his neck like a talisman, and for anyone to get funding from the GOP they have to get on their knees like they do now.

Nobody is persecuting you, and the only list we're on is the white privilege list buddy. We're America's special people, full access to the bill of rights and everything.

Oh sure, nobody is going to restrict our civil liberties, swear the people who have spent the last few years trying to find every excuse to restrict civil liberties.
We've got the most authoritarian and totalitarian party in modern American history in control during a crisis and their first reaction has been to plunge us deep into the cold war again and start up the red scare in full propaganda swing. The Crucible was supposed to be a cautionary allegory not a how-to manual. Maybe Adam Schiff will get to achieve his childhood dream of chairing the House Committee on Unamerican Activities.
Mar 1 2022 06:27pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 1 2022 07:23pm)
Oh sure, nobody is going to restrict our civil liberties, swear the people who have spent the last few years trying to find every excuse to restrict civil liberties.
We've got the most authoritarian and totalitarian party in modern American history in control during a crisis and their first reaction has been to plunge us deep into the cold war again and start up the red scare in full propaganda swing. The Crucible was supposed to be a cautionary allegory not a how-to manual. Maybe Adam Schiff will get to achieve his childhood dream of chairing the House Committee on Unamerican Activities.

How should we respond to an active terrorist state attacking an ally?

And you are definitely no civil libertarian. You support the police in every violation they commit on people and you support illiberal governments where memes are illegal killing their neighbors they swear are cousins.

You are by far one of the most authoritarian posters on JSP, much more than me, and now a tankie which I didn't see happening.
Gold: 50,282.69
Mar 1 2022 06:35pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 2 Mar 2022 01:23)

Ohh, I though you would love the authoritarian stuff based on your posts so far. Or you only love it when tucker suggests it on fox news? Which is it now ?
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 1 2022 07:11pm
Our pard trump supporters still love Putin after he thrown cluster bombs in civilian areas ?
(= war crime)

Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 1 2022 07:21pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 1 2022 06:27pm)
How should we respond to an active terrorist state attacking an ally? - editor's note: what ally?

And you are definitely no civil libertarian. You support the police in every violation they commit on people and you support illiberal governments where memes are illegal killing their neighbors they swear are cousins.

You are by far one of the most authoritarian posters on JSP, much more than me, and now a tankie which I didn't see happening.

You openly admit that people are being convicted of non-crimes out of prejudice and guilt by association, then want to turn around and pretend that supporting the accused is a betrayal of civil liberties. You're okay with locking up innocent people as long as it serves your greater political narrative, and somehow think your side of the narrative is liberty and justice. And that's liberal clown world in a nutshell. Those who support civil liberties are authoritarians. Those who stand up for free speech of dissidents are fascists. Those who seize dictatorial powers and declare martial law are protecting democracy. The only ideological consistency is that peabrains are capable of associating labels as positive or negative, and their side possesses all the positive traits and the enemy possesses all the negatives, even if those traits are all mutually exclusive and nonsensical.

I've been standing on the same hill since the Afghan war and its kind of funny to watch the mental gymnastics required by everyone else who keeps changing their sincere convictions for political convenience. Warmongers and terrorists? Liberators and freedom fighters! Dissidents and Protesters? Traitors and Insurrectionists!
Course the irony to that is that we're right now exactly where I thought we'd be if we had elected Hillary Clinton, and it was one of the reasons I supported Joe Biden over her in 2008. Herp a derp
watch for marionette strings or a zipper on the back of his head during the SOTU tonight, maybe we've been weekend at bernies'd

This post was edited by Goomshill on Mar 1 2022 07:23pm
Gold: 57.00
Mar 1 2022 07:41pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 1 Mar 2022 20:21)
You openly admit that people are being convicted of non-crimes out of prejudice and guilt by association, then want to turn around and pretend that supporting the accused is a betrayal of civil liberties. You're okay with locking up innocent people as long as it serves your greater political narrative, and somehow think your side of the narrative is liberty and justice. And that's liberal clown world in a nutshell. Those who support civil liberties are authoritarians. Those who stand up for free speech of dissidents are fascists. Those who seize dictatorial powers and declare martial law are protecting democracy. The only ideological consistency is that peabrains are capable of associating labels as positive or negative, and their side possesses all the positive traits and the enemy possesses all the negatives, even if those traits are all mutually exclusive and nonsensical.

I've been standing on the same hill since the Afghan war and its kind of funny to watch the mental gymnastics required by everyone else who keeps changing their sincere convictions for political convenience. Warmongers and terrorists? Liberators and freedom fighters! Dissidents and Protesters? Traitors and Insurrectionists!
Course the irony to that is that we're right now exactly where I thought we'd be if we had elected Hillary Clinton, and it was one of the reasons I supported Joe Biden over her in 2008. Herp a derp
watch for marionette strings or a zipper on the back of his head during the SOTU tonight, maybe we've been weekend at bernies'd

hilarious how every pale pasty privileged lefty here is a warmonger who long ago cast aside their sheeps clothing. which is funny because they ever more pale and less useful than the sheeps wool.
Gold: 2,535.52
Mar 1 2022 08:40pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 1 2022 08:21pm)

You have to understand. The reason why conservatives support free speech isn't because of a vague notion of impartiality. It is because we are right and they are wrong. Their authoritarian measures are wrong. Using the government to crack down on real crimes isn't wrong. What is the difference? It depends on who is in charge of the media and the government.
Mar 1 2022 09:00pm
Quote (excellence @ Mar 1 2022 08:41pm)
hilarious how every pale pasty privileged lefty here is a warmonger who long ago cast aside their sheeps clothing. which is funny because they ever more pale and less useful than the sheeps wool.

Self defense isn't an important value to you because you have a mediocre soul. No, I'm not a pacifist.
Gold: 57.00
Mar 1 2022 09:04pm
Quote (Skinned @ 1 Mar 2022 22:00)
Self defense isn't an important value to you because you have a mediocre soul. No, I'm not a pacifist.

everyone supports Ukraine’s right to self-defense

you are aligned with Kinzinger the korrupt, who wants the USA to fly fighter jets into Ukraine and Russian airspace to create a “no fly zone”

did you already forget that you posted this yesterday?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev148495051524500Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll