d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev14546474849307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 17 2023 05:42pm

Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2023 10:07pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 17 2023 10:53pm)
I C what u did there!

This summerises your sentiment in one image
https://imgur.com/7nvu7KU.jpeg

Is that all you can do, is post pictures you found online?

Nothing you post here is ever any of your own thoughts. All of your 'cases' have been copy pasted. Do you even read what you post?
Apr 17 2023 11:09pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 18 2023 04:07pm)

Nothing you post here is ever any of your own thoughts. All of your 'cases' have been copy pasted. Do you even read what you post?

Already posted plenty of essays to write a small book on the subject but thanks for your unobservant spam it bumps the topic. Also where is your proof bud or are you just going to copy paste endless bible quotes at me untill it goes away?
Apr 17 2023 11:51pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 18 2023 04:07pm)

Here is yet another original thought.

I do read what I post and actually understand them unlike you have long ago figured out it was all garbage. Here is an original thought from me if you have blind faith you are no longer thinking you just accepting something with 0 proof. When something doesn't reveal itself for example if the prayer doesn't get answered Christians like play mental gymnastics and give hundreds of reasons why it didn't work.
Where I like to apply proven concepts that work all the time anywhere without fail. For example if I want to be rich I begin investing, improving my skill set, educating myself in the subject and applying those principles. Where as you play prayer lottery and hope that god drops a bag of money from the sky. Pathetic really.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 17 2023 11:55pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 17 2023 03:49pm)
https://imgur.com/vhQdYMA.jpeg

Christians are trying real hard to remind us how uneducated they are.
https://imgur.com/bCsqQys.jpeg

lol heavily armed Jesus knocking on a door to check if you have a tat......
Apr 17 2023 11:59pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 18 2023 05:55pm)
lol heavily armed Jesus knocking on a door to check if you have a tat......

LOL that's how he smites the sinners. First he asks nicely with a glock and if that doesn't work he pulls out AR-15

This post was edited by addone on Apr 18 2023 12:06am
Gold: 0.69
Apr 18 2023 12:18am
Quote (addone @ Apr 17 2023 04:42pm)

they interpret the records correctly cause it sez so in the meme......chit is pretty funny :)
Joe Rogan Overwhelmed by Evidence for a Worldwide Flood! (just one example of many)

2nd and 3rd meme has its head up its azz. :) funny cause its that baffling ..........some one made those blasted out on shroms?

Quote (addone @ Apr 17 2023 10:59pm)
LOL that's how he smites the sinners. First he asks nicely with a glock and if that doesn't work he pulls out AR-15

ya totally biblical....... so this is how you prove christianity is a lie? by kooking out like a leftie?
Apr 18 2023 01:33am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 18 2023 06:18pm)
they interpret the records correctly cause it sez so in the meme......chit is pretty funny :)
Joe Rogan Overwhelmed by Evidence for a Worldwide Flood! (just one example of many)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRaZZCxBLk

2nd and 3rd meme has its head up its azz. :) funny cause its that baffling ..........some one made those blasted out on shroms?

ya totally biblical....... so this is how you prove christianity is a lie? by kooking out like a leftie?

You know that Joe Rogan smokes weed and gets high of his tits on his podcasts right? He has the same reactions when people talk about aliens or any other conspiratorial/hypothetical subjects on the show.
It is not a new and amazing discovery like these two would have you believe. It is a known fact that there have been floods and most land today has been under water millions of years ago through techtonic shifts, volcanic activity etc. Ever pick up a science book? Those events take thousands and millions of years to shape land like that. Did you really think Niagara falls formed overnight?

Graham Hancock is not a scientist but what he terms as journalist who investigates pre history all he does is promote pseudo scientific theories. While interesting are simply speculation. There are very clear and detailed records from major civilazations living at that time period all around the world which don't have any any records or evidence of a global flood happening. What it likely was a local event that cause a mass area flooding or natural disaster that for that time period would have the locals believe otherwise.
There are far too many holes in that theory to ever be taken seriously by anyone who isn't mentally disabled.

Also Graham Hancock and his business partner talk about ancient civilazations but their work hasn't been peer reviewed or published in academic journals. He also talks a great deal about aliens so there is that.

Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2023 01:51am
Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 03:09pm)
Already posted plenty of essays to write a small book on the subject but thanks for your unobservant spam it bumps the topic. Also where is your proof bud or are you just going to copy paste endless bible quotes at me untill it goes away?

You copied and pasted essays without properly citing them. At University they call that plagiarism. At least when I did the 10 prophecies fulfilled in 1948, I gave the references at the end of the post.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73889562&f=119&p=525625079#p525625079

I already showed you the proof:

Romans 1:22-23

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Psalm 14:1-3

1 The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven
on all mankind
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.
3 All have turned away, all have become corrupt;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.

You https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1166779 are living proof of these words being true.

Quote (addone @ Apr 18 2023 03:51pm)
Here is yet another original thought.

I do read what I post and actually understand them unlike you have long ago figured out it was all garbage. Here is an original thought from me if you have blind faith you are no longer thinking you just accepting something with 0 proof. When something doesn't reveal itself for example if the prayer doesn't get answered Christians like play mental gymnastics and give hundreds of reasons why it didn't work.
Where I like to apply proven concepts that work all the time anywhere without fail. For example if I want to be rich I begin investing, improving my skill set, educating myself in the subject and applying those principles. Where as you play prayer lottery and hope that god drops a bag of money from the sky. Pathetic really.

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

You have just read James 2:14-26

You want to talk about faith? If someone has faith but doesn't show it by their deeds can such faith save them? Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. Not only have I been in this forum keeping up the debate for over a DECADE: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67022928&f=125&o=0#p449254948 I also recently invited you to join in on the 40 days of lent. Such faith keeps me going, I do not stop telling people about the Good News.

What of Romans 8:22-25

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

We will wait for it patiently.

Oh, if ten thousand years go by we will wait
Let us tell of his great love, he will come
For his patience means salvation!

So tell me again how faith is blind?

Apr 18 2023 05:25am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 18 2023 07:51pm)
You copied and pasted essays without properly citing them. At University they call that plagiarism. At least when I did the 10 prophecies fulfilled in 1948, I gave the references at the end of the post.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73889562&f=119&p=525625079#p525625079

I already showed you the proof:

Romans 1:22-23

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Psalm 14:1-3

1 The fool says in his heart,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven
on all mankind
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.
3 All have turned away, all have become corrupt;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.

You https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1166779 are living proof of these words being true.

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

You have just read James 2:14-26

You want to talk about faith? If someone has faith but doesn't show it by their deeds can such faith save them? Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. Not only have I been in this forum keeping up the debate for over a DECADE: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67022928&f=125&o=0#p449254948 I also recently invited you to join in on the 40 days of lent. Such faith keeps me going, I do not stop telling people about the Good News.

What of Romans 8:22-25

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

We will wait for it patiently.

Oh, if ten thousand years go by we will wait
Let us tell of his great love, he will come
For his patience means salvation!

So tell me again how faith is blind?

I post a bunch of questions raised by others, memes, and plenty of my own takes. I don't spend all day doing extensive research on the bible I have better things to do with my time rofl.
It doesn't make them any less valid all you do is dodge them. I am not making any money from them nor am I writing some kind of a thesis. If I haven't cited something according to university standards is because this is d2jsp not some official academia network. Get a clue

You blatantly refuse to provide proof
Make unfounded claim that Everything I post is unoriginal. So I provide you with direct original thought.
Proceeds to regurgitate by copy pasting endless bible quotes like a drone...

Just shut the fuck up you pretentious troll.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14546474849307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll