d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1452145224523
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.85
Oct 27 2024 08:52am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 27 2024 07:35am)
Maybe I spoke too soon, there's RU drone footage in the last few hours showing a disorganized rout of UA soldiers on foot from Izmailova (until a few hours ago when it was captured, Izmailivka) on the Donetsk front, once again echoing the disastrous routs in the past where UA abandoned its soldiers with no armor or safe retreat corridors. People mocked Russian soldiers moving around on motorcycles but this is not the first time I've seen clusters of UA infantry forced into the wide open with no cover on foot during a retreat- in view of drones- and it usually ends the same way

If the DPR lines are collapsing this fast it could mean more catastrophes like Avdeevka and Artemovsk (Bakhmut). That's the 3rd village/city taken in the past 24 hours isn't it? actually fuck trying to keep names straight, i don't know which is UA/RU, but Selydove/selydivka, Izmailova/izmailivka and Bohoyavlenka/Bohoiavlenka
everything around Vuhledar
not good

I always said Russia will probably end up victorious. The only thing Ukraine did is empty first world countries of their money to fill the pockets of the military industrial complex and the people been cheering for that.
Gold: 13.37
Oct 27 2024 10:58am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1452145224523
Add Reply New Topic New Poll