d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1450745084509
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,811.00
Oct 19 2024 08:00am
Quote (Saphy @ 19 Oct 2024 20:56)
I read books, not social media, but that's exactly the problem of the world looking for sovereignty of nation without realizing nation are the collection of people with ideas, with their truth alliance on the idea behind the ideas. As I have been saying, people are clueless about the religion aspects and its implication to the future, do some research on the church history behind Russia and Ukraine rather than what the media tried to paint on this war. It would be useful if you understand why people claim ROC is perpetuating the war.

As for the analysis, I don't think it is fair to ask for a country to do what you cannot do yourselves in the same situation, and I suspect many of your claims come from Russian sources. Also democracy is only a safe-guard for corruption, don't make democracy more than what its meant to be.

When you start claiming and assuming this, I will think you watch social media instead of reading books . :lol:

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Oct 19 2024 08:28am
Gold: 48,811.00
Oct 19 2024 08:30am

your Canadian friend want to talk about the Church.

Your expertise will be welcomed. :hail:
Gold: 3,941.00
Oct 19 2024 09:06am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ 19 Oct 2024 04:51)
North Korea stepping in! Finally! Hopefully China does the same and hopefully this turn into a full blown out WW3 across the globe so we can have draft in every countries to deplete the woke/weak people and build back with true men and women who will actually contribute to the repop of the planet with the right mindset and give our future generations the right education instead of teaching them that everyone is equal with that DEI/Participation trophies shit.

North Korean soldiers are equipped with Russian military gear
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/10/18/north-korean-troops-appear-arrive-russia/

Surprised they haven’t done it sooner. Fully expect to see others join as well. Great training grounds to learn NATO tactics, drone warfare and equipment weak points.

…At the cost of complete devastation of Ukraine, but nobody is really asking opinions of a Ukrainians at this point. Who cares what a guy dying in Pokrovsk thinks. His opinion has been replaced by propaganda machine of Ukranian Nazi descendants holed up in places like Toronto.
Gold: 0.85
Oct 19 2024 10:21am
Quote (Malopox @ Oct 19 2024 11:06am)
Surprised they haven’t done it sooner. Fully expect to see others join as well. Great training grounds to learn NATO tactics, drone warfare and equipment weak points.

…At the cost of complete devastation of Ukraine, but nobody is really asking opinions of a Ukrainians at this point. Who cares what a guy dying in Pokrovsk thinks. His opinion has been replaced by propaganda machine of Ukranian Nazi descendants holed up in places like Toronto.

All first world countries are being invaded/colonized by Muslims/Hindus and people promote this shit with their DEI/Diversity is our strength. Wait till their truly take over and all the first world people start crying and begging for help. It'll be fun to watch.

Can't wait to say ''Told you so'' to these woke participation trophies lovers.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1450745084509
Add Reply New Topic New Poll