d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1450045014502
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Oct 13 2024 09:12am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 13 Oct 2024 14:30)
Multiple instances of executing surrendering troops in the last few weeks. It appears as if it is now the policy from higher ups.

To me, it seems as if all these reports about the execution of surrendering Ukrainian troops come from the Kursk region. I don't think it's specifically about drone operators or individual war crimes.
My guess is that the Russians show no mercy to those who invaded their holy motherland. Which would be kiiiinda consistent, but of course a glaring hypocrisy.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Oct 13 2024 09:12am
Gold: 32,512.50
Oct 13 2024 09:22am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Oct 13 2024 04:12pm)
To me, it seems as if all these reports about the execution of surrendering Ukrainian troops come from the Kursk region. I don't think it's specifically about drone operators or individual war crimes.
My guess is that the Russians show no mercy to those who invaded their holy motherland. Which would be kiiiinda consistent, but of course a glaring hypocrisy.

Maybe, I've seen reports of this in Kursk but also in the east of Ukraine.
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 13 2024 10:54am
I've always thought it hard to decipher whether increased reports of surrendering troops being executed is due to escalating war crimes or just a base rate multiplied by an increased number of surrenders. Or just random reporting.
The "9 pow supposed drone operators" one is kind of hard to confirm whether all those pictured are even dead or just being stripped before being captured, or maybe one or two killed
Its just one picture and some of those pictured sure look alive (holding arms up above their head), is there confirmable evidence beyond just that one pic?

could be a few of them were indeed executed before the pic was taken and others after, that's the problem with judging it based on nothing but one grainy camera at one angle at one point in time
Gold: 32,512.50
Oct 13 2024 11:25am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 13 2024 05:54pm)
I've always thought it hard to decipher whether increased reports of surrendering troops being executed is due to escalating war crimes or just a base rate multiplied by an increased number of surrenders. Or just random reporting.
The "9 pow supposed drone operators" one is kind of hard to confirm whether all those pictured are even dead or just being stripped before being captured, or maybe one or two killed
Its just one picture and some of those pictured sure look alive (holding arms up above their head), is there confirmable evidence beyond just that one pic?

could be a few of them were indeed executed before the pic was taken and others after, that's the problem with judging it based on nothing but one grainy camera at one angle at one point in time

Its not that difficult really.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1450045014502
Add Reply New Topic New Poll