d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1448944904491
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,971.00
Oct 6 2024 01:10pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 20:56)
This should be good. Glad to see so many denialists forming up for a daily slap down.
How about a Russian neo-nazi each day until the 3 months of Putins 995 day war are complete?
Shouldn't be too many more days... right?

How about we start with,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Imperial_Movement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Nekrasov
"On 22 April 2022, he died after his vehicle hit a landmine near Izium." :(

Lets double up today for good measure,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan_Petrovsky
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusich_Group
"in 2022 he took over as commander of the Group after the leader Alexey Milchakov was wounded near Kharkiv."

Remember, there are no Russian neo-nazis, and Russia does NOT, implicitly have a problem with neo-nazi ultranationalists, cyka.

Every single country on this planet has far right nationalists. UK is famous for inventing and exporting the latest neo nazi Stone Island fashion. It’s part of a natural cycle of life and distribution within your population. From green haired eco activists throwing soup on paintings and supporting the latest Palestine cause to dimwitted NAFO couch warriors to jacked far right nazis committing hate crimes with their Dr Martens boots.

Arming Neo Nazis with advanced weapons and letting them literally run a country and rename cities and streets to honor Waffen SS is where any reasonable and sane person should draw the line. We tried this in Europe in 1930, arming German Nazis to fight communists for us and that did not work out well in the end as we all know. We are repeating the same mistake arming Neo Nazis in Ukraine to fight the Russians. It simply cannot end well in any of the multiverses you can imagine.
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 6 2024 01:14pm
Quote (Malopox @ Oct 6 2024 08:10pm)
Every single country on this planet has far right nationalists. UK is famous for inventing and exporting the latest neo nazi Stone Island fashion. It’s part of a natural cycle of life and distribution within your population. From green haired eco activists throwing soup on paintings and supporting the latest Palestine cause to dimwitted NAFO couch warriors to jacked far right nazis committing hate crimes with their Dr Martens boots.

Arming Neo Nazis with advanced weapons and letting them literally run a country and rename cities and streets to honor Waffen SS is where any reasonable and sane person should draw the line. We tried this in Europe in 1930, arming German Nazis to fight communists for us and that did not work out well in the end as we all know. We are repeating the same mistake arming Neo Nazis in Ukraine to fight the Russians. It simply cannot end well in any of the multiverses you can imagine.

Invading neighbouring countries is not where we should draw the line?

Just to clarify.
Gold: 100,701.50
Oct 6 2024 01:18pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Oct 6 2024 09:14pm)

Just to clarify.

Comrade you don't get to draw lines if a country that's powerful enough decides to resist your geo-political ambitions.

Unless you're so arrogant that you believe you can (NATO)
Oct 6 2024 01:25pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 21:14)

Just to clarify.

Tony Blair and the likes opened a Pandora’s box full of horrors by invading several countries under false pretenses, so I guess invading countries without UN SC approval is de facto accepted in 2024.

Or do we stand by rules for thee, not for me?

This post was edited by Malopox on Oct 6 2024 01:26pm
Oct 6 2024 01:48pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 21:01)
https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles/2022/opinion/russias-long-history-of-neo-nazis

"In 2014, RO’s Aleksandr Matyushin helped to terrorise supporters of the Ukrainian state in Donetsk on the eve of Russia’s proxy war in eastern Ukraine. He went on to become a major field commander."

Remember, no problem with neo-nazis here, whatsoever.
Its not neo-nazism if we call it managed nationalism comrade.

"Second, the Kremlin launched “managed nationalism”, an attempt to co-opt and mobilise radical nationalist militants, including neo-Nazis, as a counterweight to an emerging anti-Putin coalition of democrats and leftist radicals.
Moving Together, a pro-Putin youth organisation notorious for its campaign against postmodernist literature, made the first move by reaching out to OB88, the most powerful skinhead gang in Russia.
This cooperation expanded in the aftermath of Ukraine’s Orange Revolution of 2004. To insulate Russia against the contagion of pro-democracy protest, the Kremlin transformed Moving Together into a more ambitious project called “Nashi”, or “Ours”."

The genie is out of the bottle, can our resident reality deniers get him back in?

It honestly looks like you are grasping at straws here as you got too invested into an area you have very shallow understanding of. Posting random articles you found on the internet hoping that something sticks to the proverbial wall is a sign of desperation.

If you google any of those names mentioned they seem extremely fringe, never held any sway over Russian domestic or foreign politics and either got disposed of or are in jail since 2008 (OB88) or disbanded altogether(Moving Together disbanded in 2007 Nashi disbanded in 2012. Both were never Neo Nazi btw, just you average boyscout youth movements). They never had any power and got dealt with during their short existence according to Russian laws if they broke any.

It seems that many of those that did not appreciate being thrown in jail for beating up jews and immigrants - fled to Ukraine to join the likes of Azov where they could spread the message of hate and racial bigotry unabated.

This post was edited by Malopox on Oct 6 2024 02:07pm
Oct 6 2024 02:19pm
Quote (Malopox @ Oct 6 2024 08:25pm)
Tony Blair and the likes opened a Pandora’s box full of horrors by invading several countries under false pretenses, so I guess invading countries without UN SC approval is de facto accepted in 2024.

Or do we stand by rules for thee, not for me?

Oh those random articles are just the tip of the iceberg. I have no interest in further educating the ignorant in Russias neo-nazi problem; Its pure pleasure for me to point out the hypocrisy of Putins stated war aim of De-nazifying Ukraine, given that the Kremlin regime is the most similar regime to the third Reich of any developed nation.

No, as I've stated before I didn't agree with the occupation of Iraq. I did believe removing Saddam was necessary.
Given that Putin failed to remove Zelensky, an elected president. And is thus simply occupying Ukraine's territory. I am equally opposed to the pointless death on both sides. But the vatniks that signed up for their 30k get no sympathy.
There is a pattern for the regime change I am in favour of; Unelected tyrants fit the bill. Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad, Mullahs. They can go as far as I am concerned. Putin has pencilled himself into the mould by his choice of foreign policy and his failure
to relinquish power for multiple decades.

Just to clarify, your fine with buying resources from a regime that doesn't hold meaningful elections and invades its neighbours; But your not ok with supporting an ally against that type of aggression?
That is your position?

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Oct 6 2024 02:20pm
Oct 6 2024 02:22pm
Quote (Malopox @ Oct 6 2024 08:48pm)
It honestly looks like you are grasping at straws here as you got too invested into an area you have very shallow understanding of. Posting random articles you found on the internet hoping that something sticks to the proverbial wall is a sign of desperation.

If you google any of those names mentioned they seem extremely fringe, never held any sway over Russian domestic or foreign politics and either got disposed of or are in jail since 2008 (OB88) or disbanded altogether(Moving Together disbanded in 2007 Nashi disbanded in 2012. Both were never Neo Nazi btw, just you average boyscout youth movements). They never had any power and got dealt with during their short existence according to Russian laws if they broke any.

It seems that many of those that did not appreciate being thrown in jail for beating up jews and immigrants - fled to Ukraine to join the likes of Azov where they could spread the message of hate and racial bigotry unabated.

None of those I posted were in jail or deposed, all of them were killed or wounded in the invasion of Ukraine; Or during the Russian instigated war in the Donbas pre 2022.

Did you even fact check what you just posted in the slightest?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1448944904491
Add Reply New Topic New Poll