d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1448144824483448444854487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 284.50
Oct 2 2024 10:26am
Quote (Djunior @ 2 Oct 2024 09:45)
Massive overestimation of the Russian casualties. Who gave you those number, Denys Davidov?

And no Ukrainian casualties mentioned as per usual, that the Ukrainians did whatever they could to prevent this debacle including all help provided by all of NATO.

You just forgot to re-post Zelensky's statement of 31K Ukrainian casualties (entire conflict) for good measure, lol

You earned another thumbs-up comrade :thumbsup:

Dude is the KING of flip-flopping and SJW bandwaggon'ing LOL

The main reason he's scared as fuck of Russia and Putin is because Scotland is like a small pebble to the Russians. It's a non-issue. So he likes to make fun of Putin/Russia because he's praying to GOD the US continues to support Ukraine. He's praying to God Russia doesn't decide to steam roll western Europe. He's sheltered as fuck up in the northerly British isles but farm from "safe". I don't get why he trash talks America and Russia so much? Maybe he'll answer that question for me. For once.
Gold: 13.37
Oct 2 2024 04:48pm
Arctic Allies to Form Security Group to Counter Russia, China

Canada is working with Nordic countries to create a new Arctic security coalition that would exclude Russia and offer a place to coordinate on defense, intelligence and cyber threats.
Security talks among the northern allies are needed because they don’t meet privately at the political level anymore, partly due to Russia’s presence on the Arctic Council, Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly said. The Nordics are now all NATO members after Sweden’s accession earlier this year.

Source: Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-10-02/arctic-allies-to-form-security-group-to-counter-russia-china
Gold: 100,701.50
Oct 3 2024 12:02am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 2 2024 06:26pm)
Dude ^Prox1m1ty is the KING of flip-flopping and SJW bandwaggon'ing LOL

The main reason he's scared as fuck of Russia and Putin is because Scotland is like a small pebble to the Russians. It's a non-issue. So he likes to make fun of Putin/Russia because he's praying to GOD the US continues to support Ukraine. He's praying to God Russia doesn't decide to steam roll western Europe. He's sheltered as fuck up in the northerly British isles but farm from "safe". I don't get why he trash talks America and Russia so much? Maybe he'll answer that question for me. For once.

You only get massive dodges out of that guy <_<
Gold: 11.11
Oct 3 2024 04:47am
The IDF allegedly struck a weapon depot near the Syrian port city of Lattakia overnight.

Some Syrian opposition outlets claim that the targeted warehouse was inside Russia’s Khmeimim Airbase
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-said-to-hit-weapons-depot-near-syrian-port-city-of-lattakia/

Guess the Russians are helping hezbollah out
Gold: 4,404.67
Oct 3 2024 08:23am
The IDF allegedly struck a weapon depot near the Syrian port city of Lattakia overnight.

Some Syrian opposition outlets claim that the targeted warehouse was inside Russia’s Khmeimim Airbase
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-said-to-hit-weapons-depot-near-syrian-port-city-of-lattakia/

Guess the Russians are helping hezbollah out

Russia has no direct beef with Israel from what I know, but Iran is a close and crucial ally of them, so the Russkies helping out the logistics of Iran's most powerful proxy is perfectly plausible.

It also helps their war efforts in Ukraine when the US/the West are distracted by another major war in a different region of the world. All air defense ammunition going to Israel is ammunition not going to Ukraine, all funding going to the ME is not going to Eastern Europe, etc. Therefore, Russia has some marginal self-interest in keeping the ME conflict boiling.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Oct 3 2024 08:25am
Gold: 284.50
Oct 3 2024 09:48am
Quote (Djunior @ 3 Oct 2024 01:02)
You only get massive dodges out of that guy <_<

It's so weird how I have nothing bad to say about Scotland. Would love to visit there. Looks like a beautiful country with rich cultural traditions.

Guy spends way too much time saying "Trump bad" "Putin bad" when they literally have zero effect on his life. All I'm trying to say. Last 10 years of his life have been virtually the same guaranteed.

Dude was saying how everyone in Scotland is basically a millionaire if they own any land but then when I say "Wow that's awesome you should take in some refugees" "Nah we don't want Palestinian/Ukrainian refugees".

Virtue signaling. SJW attitude. Flip-flop on an issue when convenient for him but then we all know what he said "weeks/months" prior. Come on bro lmao :P
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 3 2024 10:44am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 3 2024 08:48am)
It's so weird how I have nothing bad to say about Scotland. Would love to visit there. Looks like a beautiful country with rich cultural traditions.

Guy spends way too much time saying "Trump bad" "Putin bad" when they literally have zero effect on his life. All I'm trying to say. Last 10 years of his life have been virtually the same guaranteed.

Dude was saying how everyone in Scotland is basically a millionaire if they own any land but then when I say "Wow that's awesome you should take in some refugees" "Nah we don't want Palestinian/Ukrainian refugees".

Virtue signaling. SJW attitude. Flip-flop on an issue when convenient for him but then we all know what he said "weeks/months" prior. Come on bro lmao :P

Edinburgh is really nice and quite touristy, the whole thing is like a giant castle. Very nice. Glasgow is pretty dumpy but is a more "normal" city, not like a big NA city.

Northern England is really where it's at though. Newcastle-upon-Tyne, York is fun, Whitby, lots of cool places to go. The Lake District is paradise on Earth. Blackpool is also fun but has a bad rep. Manchester and Leeds are dumpyish

Northern Ireland too, my old family town of Bangor is beautiful

This post was edited by El1te on Oct 3 2024 10:45am
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 3 2024 10:49am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 3 2024 05:44pm)
Edinburgh is really nice and quite touristy, the whole thing is like a giant castle. Very nice. Glasgow is pretty dumpy but is a more "normal" city, not like a big NA city.

Northern England is really where it's at though. Newcastle-upon-Tyne, York is fun, Whitby, lots of cool places to go. The Lake District is paradise on Earth. Blackpool is also fun but has a bad rep. Manchester and Leeds are dumpyish

Northern Ireland too, my old family town of Bangor is beautiful

I take it you've never been to Sunderland :D
Gold: 2,075.69
Oct 3 2024 10:52am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Oct 3 2024 09:49am)
I take it you've never been to Sunderland :D

I haven't been there unfortunately it wasn't included in my visit to Newcastle, it looks nice, I like the whole northeast coast

Whitby though was funny because the seagulls there are unlike anywhere else. They have no chill and will come steal food right out of your hands the signs were funny :lol:
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 3 2024 10:55am
Quote (El1te @ Oct 3 2024 05:52pm)
I haven't been there unfortunately it wasn't included in my visit to Newcastle, it looks nice, I like the whole northeast coast

Whitby though was funny because the seagulls there are unlike anywhere else. They have no chill and will come steal food right out of your hands the signs were funny :lol:

Sunderland is the connoisseurs shithole. Cumbria is great but it doesn't have a patch on rural Scotland.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1448144824483448444854487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll