d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1447044714472
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,971.00
Sep 23 2024 01:07pm
Expectation: With the widespread use of the Internet, people will exchange information and organize without governments, making our world a better place.

Reality: very stupid, mostly elderly people, in an attempt to somehow prove themselves, join the interstate botnet of hatred and work there for free (after all, anyone but them is to blame for their problems, especially the damned Russians).

https://x.com/olgabazova/status/1837942359910502417

Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 23 2024 01:21pm
Quote (Malopox @ Sep 23 2024 12:07pm)
Expectation: With the widespread use of the Internet, people will exchange information and organize without governments, making our world a better place.

Reality: very stupid, mostly elderly people, in an attempt to somehow prove themselves, join the interstate botnet of hatred and work there for free (after all, anyone but them is to blame for their problems, especially the damned Russians).

https://x.com/olgabazova/status/1837942359910502417

Product of decades of anti-Russian propaganda during the Cold War.

It was my parents who pointed out to me while we were watching Air Force 1 that the Russians stopped being the bad guys in every film after the dissolution

This post was edited by El1te on Sep 23 2024 01:24pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 23 2024 01:24pm
Product of Russia invading its neighbours. And threatening to nuke anyone and everyone.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Sep 23 2024 01:24pm
Sep 23 2024 01:27pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 12:24pm)
Product of Russia invading its neighbours.

Kind of hypocritical since we "invaded" the entire world, in Canada we still are forced to kiss the ring of a fat gluttonous indigenous woman who spends thousands of dollars on in-flight food service courtesy of the taxpayer while pretending to be the representative of a once-great monarch that is now a bad joke.
Gold: 1,714.44
Sep 23 2024 01:40pm
Quote (El1te @ 23 Sep 2024 21:27)
Kind of hypocritical since we "invaded" the entire world, in Canada we still are forced to kiss the ring of a fat gluttonous indigenous woman who spends thousands of dollars on in-flight food service courtesy of the taxpayer while pretending to be the representative of a once-great monarch that is now a bad joke.

People like him are not bothered by celebrating SS Bastard in the Canadian Parliament. They were probably cheering :D

On top of all, cry babies... Trying to provoke people of different opinion & than cry to the Mods :)

On top of the on Top: i am for Peace. As most of us, i guess.

These "pro Ukraine" guys are for War. They Hate Russia & Russians.

But yet, they are on jsp. Not on the front. On JSP

Where they can not answer simple questions like:

why are Ukrainians kidnapped on the streets?

Why Ukraine have a kill list, where even Children are listed?

Why they support terrorist attacks? (on civilians, to be clear)

Do you know that they have some pathetic "über" theory that Ukraine is ABOVE ALL :D
Ukraine the Cradle of Civilization? :D
Ukraine the birth of Humanity?

Some Ukrainians are very ashamed of this madness, and this fascist bastards...

We know how that "über" shit is called.

Fckn Fascho-Nazi Bastards ;)

This post was edited by aRMakedon on Sep 23 2024 01:41pm
Sep 23 2024 02:06pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 23 2024 08:27pm)

You as a Canadian didn't invade too much. As a Brit, yes we did that; Are we really saying that Russia in 2024 should be compared to the British empire in the 1800's?

Futhermore,
Saddam was a tyrant.
Gaddafi was a tyrant.
The Taleban don't allow their daughters to go to school.

Zelensky is an elected president. As was the president of Georgia when Russia annexed its territory. See the contrast here?

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Sep 23 2024 02:07pm
Gold: 100,701.50
Sep 23 2024 02:11pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 08:34pm)
I smell a warn incoming. Actually, that might just be Russian stockpiles burning or a failed SARMAT launch.

day 942

UK's Trident missiles failed twice in a row earlier this year :thumbsup:

Day 5K something of Ukraine will join NATO btw

Edit:

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 10:06pm)
You as a Canadian didn't invade too much. As a Brit, yes we did that; Are we really saying that Russia in 2024 should be compared to the British empire in the 1800's?

Futhermore,
Saddam was a tyrant.
Gaddafi was a tyrant.

Zelensky is an elected president. As was the president of Georgia when Russia annexed its territory. See the contrast here?

LOL

Zelensky is a dictator his term expired and he refused to hold elections

This post was edited by Djunior on Sep 23 2024 02:14pm
Sep 23 2024 02:18pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 01:06pm)

Futhermore,
Saddam was a tyrant.
Gaddafi was a tyrant.

I mean as a Canadian we did from a certain lens invade the F out of the West, the indigenous people here who are guilty of blood libel (false buried kids narrative) can't stop telling us about it, in a way we did ethnically cleanse them and attempted to educate them to our enlightened standards (which was a good thing but is viewed as cultural genocide through a certain lens), but my main point is that what constitutes an "invasion" or not is largely a matter of what lens you are looking through. Invasion or liberation depending on the lens and narrative.

Agreed about those tyrants. Late-stage Gaddafi more specifically, my understanding is that he was a great reformer earlier on. I'm not quite as knowledgeable on the Georgia situation, I don't think Zelensky is a bad guy but I think he is surrounded by bad guys who would flay him and his family if he acted against their interests, I agree he did have popular support for his election but the legitimacy is in question due to the coup.

This post was edited by El1te on Sep 23 2024 02:19pm
Sep 23 2024 02:47pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 23 2024 09:18pm)
I mean as a Canadian we did from a certain lens invade the F out of the West, the indigenous people here who are guilty of blood libel (false buried kids narrative) can't stop telling us about it, in a way we did ethnically cleanse them and attempted to educate them to our enlightened standards (which was a good thing but is viewed as cultural genocide through a certain lens), but my main point is that what constitutes an "invasion" or not is largely a matter of what lens you are looking through. Invasion or liberation depending on the lens and narrative.

Agreed about those tyrants. Late-stage Gaddafi more specifically, my understanding is that he was a great reformer earlier on. I'm not quite as knowledgeable on the Georgia situation, I don't think Zelensky is a bad guy but I think he is surrounded by bad guys who would flay him and his family if he acted against their interests, I agree he did have popular support for his election but the legitimacy is in question due to the coup.

Agreed that is a historical grievance, however the difference is that nobody alive today took the decision to colonise the Americas; Yes a percentage of people alive today have ancestors who were responsible and directly benefitted.
But that responsibility is almost impossible to "put right" in form of reparations or special treatment of certain groups.
Douglas Murray had an interesting take on the African slave trade, which pretty much crushes the idea of reparations for historical wrongs.

In contrast, those in Russia that took the decision to invade Ukraine are alive, are identifiable and should be held accountable; I've said before even apolitical, apathetic Russians that don't actively support the war, are by default culpable for allowing Putin to subvert them over such a long period.
And basically make a mockery of highly educated nation by devolving the RF into a gangster state. Those are my views though, I realise some people find Putins world view somehow more desirable than that of the Western ideals of freedom.

Albeit they chose to ply their admiration for Putins vision from outside of Russia. Go figure.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1447044714472
Add Reply New Topic New Poll