d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev144664467446844694470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 23 2024 08:59am
Quote (aRMakedon @ Sep 23 2024 03:55pm)
Ok, So you celebrate Fascist, SS, killing of innocent, Holocaust, etc, right?

And dont say it is false, it is not me who is taking pictures with Fascist & Nazi Iconography, and it is not me or Russia who celebrates SS Criminals in the Parliament.

Btw, Russia signed several threaties where the Donbas Region and the other Regions were part of Ukraine. It is the fascist supporters who dont want peace, so they will get what they want :)

Angela Merkel & other ppl from the Minsk agreements openly spoke about that.

So, let me count:

You support War, Fascist, Nazi SS Criminals, you are a liar, sprreading lies.

Can't you argue the facts without straw manning or lying?

The Russian army is literally full of ultra nationalists with "Nazi" style ideologies; Who are you trying to kid?

Edit - Not to mention Zelensky is a jew for crying out loud. Ukrainian army has ultra nationalists also, check any army in the modern world and it is likely to have them.

The misnomer is the historical connection that some Ukrainians fought with the Germans against the Soviets. That is completely true.
Guess who else fought/collaborated with them? Russia, Italy, Ottomans, Japanese... The list goes on.

The soviets out of Moscow enacting a literal genocide on Ukrainians is the intentionally overlooked factor by so many on the board, queue goomshill.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Sep 23 2024 09:02am
Gold: 1,714.44
Sep 23 2024 09:04am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 23 Sep 2024 16:59)
Can't you argue the facts without straw manning or lying?

The Russian army is literally full of ultra nationalists with "Nazi" style ideologies; Who are you trying to kid?

The Russian Nazis like Navalny are sponzored & cellebrated by our Western Corporations :D

Just bounce away...

Sep 23 2024 09:05am
Quote (aRMakedon @ Sep 23 2024 04:04pm)
The Russian Nazis like Navalny are sponzored & cellebrated by our Western Corporations :D

Just bounce away...

Oh, I mistook you for someone with some intellectual wherewithal, my mistake.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 23 2024 09:08am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 09:49am)
False. Russia openly funded and supported separatist in Ukraine before any of what you claim took place.
As has been Putins playbook in countless regions. Russia being innocently "sucked" into a war is completely absurd.

Mearsheimer is a hack and a sensationalist liar, disproven by rebuttals from countless experts; See Steven Kotkins disassembly of Mearsheimer's nonsense theory.

Russia did not support the separatist movements until after the west supported the revolutionaries who overthrew the government.
Pretending otherwise would be completely illogical. Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence prior to 2014, and Yanukovych was the Donetsk Governor. Donetsk and Luhansk weren't going to separate from a government they controlled. The closest thing to a separatist movement prior to the Maidan was Purgin's DPR movement which had less than 50 members in the whole country, was opposed by Russia and Yanukovych alike and formally banned in 2007, not that it had any impact because again, it couldn't fill a high school gymnasium
The direct instigating event was the Maidan and overthrow of the lawfully elected government and the US moving to put in place a puppet regime. Russia reacted directly to that, first to secure their own interests and military bases, then to prop up the DPR/LPR in an ensuing slow burning civil war.

Saying Russia funded separatists in Ukraine prior to the Maidan and civil war is like saying the American passengers of Flight 93 stormed the cockpit so they could wrest control of the plane away from the United pilots. Just, no.

This post was edited by Goomshill on Sep 23 2024 09:08am
Sep 23 2024 09:11am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 23 Sep 2024 17:05)
Oh, I mistook you for someone with some intellectual wherewithal, my mistake.

Haha, soros playbook? :D

React, Provoke, get clapped, Ad Populum, Ad Hominem?

What is next? I suppose to insult you, and you will cry to the mods? :D

"dude", not only intellectual, in any aspect, you are faar away :D

so humble & so brave...

why aren´t you on the Front? :D

again, bounce away, you will cry if you don´t ;)

you probably made your contribution today. you will be rewarded. good boy.
Sep 23 2024 09:12am
Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 23 2024 04:08pm)
Russia did not support the separatist movements until after the west supported the revolutionaries who overthrew the government.
Pretending otherwise would be completely illogical. Ukraine was in Russia's sphere of influence prior to 2014, and Yanukovych was the Donetsk Governor. Donetsk and Luhansk weren't going to separate from a government they controlled. The closest thing to a separatist movement prior to the Maidan was Purgin's DPR movement which had less than 50 members in the whole country, was opposed by Russia and Yanukovych alike and formally banned in 2007, not that it had any impact because again, it couldn't fill a high school gymnasium
The direct instigating event was the Maidan and overthrow of the lawfully elected government and the US moving to put in place a puppet regime. Russia reacted directly to that, first to secure their own interests and military bases, then to prop up the DPR/LPR in an ensuing slow burning civil war.

Saying Russia funded separatists in Ukraine prior to the Maidan and civil war is like saying the American passengers of Flight 93 stormed the cockpit so they could wrest control of the plane away from the United pilots. Just, no.

You the revolutionaries that were openly fired upon by the Yanukovych government backed by the FSB?

Are you honestly claiming Russia did nothing to instigate separatism in Ukraine until 2014?
Sep 23 2024 09:13am
Quote (Goomshill @ 23 Sep 2024 17:08)

More than 70 % of us here in Germany are completely aware what is going on in Ukraine, and we are strongly against prolonging the war.

The Warmongers & their servants will end up in Jail, or dead.

It is the only possible outcome...

p.s. my numbers are reflecting the poll results in the recent elections. the current Government parties got ~ 30 % ... and falling down...

This post was edited by aRMakedon on Sep 23 2024 09:16am
Gold: 46,068.00
Sep 23 2024 09:18am
Quote (aRMakedon @ 23 Sep 2024 23:13)
More than 70 % of us here in Germany are completely aware what is going on in Ukraine, and we are strongly against prolonging the war.

The Warmongers & their servants will end up in Jail, or dead.

It is the only possible outcome...

p.s. my numbers are reflecting the poll results in the recent elections. the current Government parties got ~ 30 % ... and falling down...

Are you guys paying more for energy prices due to the war ? It has been almost 3 years. How is it affecting the economy from your point of view.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 23 2024 09:21am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 23 2024 10:12am)
You the revolutionaries that were openly fired upon by the Yanukovych government backed by the FSB?

Are you honestly claiming Russia did nothing to instigate separatism in Ukraine until 2014?

Am I claiming Russia had no interest in a separatist movement in a country it already had within its sphere of influence? Yes, no shit
Do you think Russia supported the islamist militants in Syria opposing Assad prior to ISIS declaring a caliphate? Does Russia support Belarusian exiled dissidents plotting coups against Lukashenko too?
Western-backed revolutionaries overthrew a lawfully elected, internationally recognized democracy. The vanguard of the rebels were honest to goodness actual Nazis, SS tattoos and swastikas and unironic copies of Mein Kampf and all. With US support, they performed a coup d'etat and turned a democracy into an autocracy, to wrest it away from Russia's sphere and align it with the west. And then sure, Russia started backing the ethnic Russian regions as they sought either self-determination or adsorption onto the motherland. As opposed to letting the Nazi war criminals impose their will upon them by force

You know I'm never going to chill about the fact you lot took up the banner of actual Nazis. Never gonna live that one down, I think it will tarnish America's legacy for a few generations
Sep 23 2024 09:35am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 23 Sep 2024 17:18)
Are you guys paying more for energy prices due to the war ? It has been almost 3 years. How is it affecting the economy from your point of view.

Recession, Middle Class wanishing, more and more ppl falling into Powerty... Factories Closing...

Part of the people here are getting angry on the americans, but that would be wrong to do, since the american citizens are also victims of this war...

It is their (and our) tax money that is wasted...

Ukraine doesn´t profites out of this, it already lost waste territories, and will probably lose more.

Over 1 mil dead (i am afraid that is optimistic number at this point...)

Noone profits out of this, except the few owners of the Millitary-Industrial Complex...

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev144664467446844694470Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll