d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1446044614462446344644465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 16 2024 09:14am
Quote (zorzin @ 16 Sep 2024 16:29)
Doesn't matter. All that gear was taken as spoils of war. The taliban can hold military parades for the next 20 years and still look cool af. This is the literal definition of humiliation.

America had air dominance against goat herders with no notable armor or command structure.
Russia is fighting against a professional Ukrainian army with nato toys in the era of drone warfare.

And it took Russia 2.5 years to add less than 10% of Ukraine's territory (on top of what they already controlled pre-invasion), while NATO had conquered all of Afghanistan within 9 weeks. :rolleyes:
Gold: 32,517.50
Sep 16 2024 09:24am
Quote (zorzin @ Sep 16 2024 03:29pm)
Doesn't matter. All that gear was taken as spoils of war. The taliban can hold military parades for the next 20 years and still look cool af. This is the literal definition of humiliation.

America had air dominance against goat herders with no notable armor or command structure.
Russia is fighting against a professional Ukrainian army with nato toys in the era of drone warfare.

If you think 20 years of occupying Afghanistan from over 6,700 miles away is in any way comparable to Russia failing to knockout the regime in Kiev from across the border, with the embarrassment of riches and material, all the while absorbing hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded, HUNDREDS of thousands, then I don't know what could possibly be done to preserve your integrity; You've outed yourself as a prevaricator.
For comparison there were 2,459 US casualties in Afghanistan in 2 decades.

The value of the equipment left behind is meaningless in anything but propaganda. Russia is losing that value of material every single week for the past 2.5 years. This is apples and oranges comrade.

I do enjoy the vector however, "So what Putin has set Russia back 20 years, the Americans left some humvees in the desert bro" :thumbsup:

Gold: 0.85
Sep 16 2024 09:32am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 16 2024 11:24am)
If you think 20 years of occupying Afghanistan from over 6,700 miles away is in any way comparable to Russia failing to knockout the regime in Kiev from across the border, with the embarrassment of riches and material, all the while absorbing hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded, HUNDREDS of thousands, then I don't know what could possibly be done to preserve your integrity; You've outed yourself as a prevaricator.
For comparison there were 2,459 US casualties in Afghanistan in 2 decades.

The value of the equipment left behind is meaningless in anything but propaganda. Russia is losing that value of material every single week for the past 2.5 years. This is apples and oranges comrade.

I do enjoy the vector however, "So what Putin has set Russia back 20 years, the Americans left some humvees in the desert bro" :thumbsup:

Russia is fighting Nato (All of Nato countries are accumulating massive debts from supplying Ukraine weapons/staff to train them/money) and Russia are fighting vs modern drones and more modern equipment.

In the middle east, we fought farmers and people barely equipped with ak47, rpgs. Their best assets were ieds and we still managed to lose and come back with our tail between our legs leaving tons of equipment there after losing a great amount of soldiers over the years.

Serious question, it's obvious to most your a partisan of whatever group you decided to root for but, what do you gain from creating your own reality?

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 16 2024 09:34am
Sep 16 2024 09:33am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 16 2024 04:32pm)
Russia is fighting Nato (All our countries are accumulating massive debts from supplying them weapons/staff/money) and are fighting vs modern drones and more.
In the middle east, we fought farmers and people barely equipped with ak47, rpgs. Their best assets were ieds.

Serious question, it's obvious to most your a partisan of whatever group you decided to root for but, what do you gain from creating your own reality?

How many NATO troops have been killed?
Sep 16 2024 09:37am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 16 2024 11:33am)

Doesn't matter. On the battlefield it been fair numbers. Many woke people also joined the fight against Russia from all over the world to gain social media points. Ukraine been supplied by Nato a huge part of this war. Imagine playing a shooter game where you can type a code that gives you almost infinite supplies.

I legit thought Ukraine would win a year ago when the whole of Nato started massively supplying them while putting us in debts that will take decades and at least two generations of slaves to recover from.

Imagine if Russia been supplied as much. It'd be over already.

You need to see this as a non partisan and realize Russia is doing much better this war while we flopped in Afghanistan. It's not hard to admit. I'm a white Canadian guy and have zero issues admitting we lost in the ME and Russia is dominating against Ukraine. I'll still sleep well tonight.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 16 2024 09:38am
Sep 16 2024 09:40am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 16 2024 04:37pm)
Doesn't matter. On the battlefield it been fair numbers. Many woke people also joined the fight against Russia from all over the world to gain social media points. Ukraine been supplied by Nato a huge part of this war. Imagine playing a shooter game where you can type a code that gives you almost infinite supplies.

I legit thought Ukraine would win a year ago when the whole of Nato started massively supplying them while putting us in debts that will take decades and at least two generations of slaves to recover from.

Imagine if Russia been supplied as much. It'd be over already.

You need to see this as a non partisan and realize Russia is doing much better this war while we flopped in Afghanistan. It's not hard to admit. I'm a white Canadian guy and have zero issues admitting we lost in the ME and Russia is dominating against Ukraine. I'll still sleep well tonight.

You are backtracking, you said NATO is fighting this war. Now you are saying NATO is supplying Ukraine. Which is it?

How many NATO troops have been killed in fighting a war with Russia, for 2.5 years?
Are you suggesting that NATO has been fighting a war with Russia for almost 3 years, and has not lost a single troop?

Either you are creating a fake reality, or Russia is really, really bad at fighting wars.

Sep 16 2024 09:45am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 16 2024 11:40am)
You are backtracking, you said NATO is fighting this war. Now you are saying NATO is supplying Ukraine. Which is it?

How many NATO troops have been killed in fighting a war with Russia, for 2.5 years?
Are you suggesting that NATO has been fighting a war with Russia for almost 3 years, and has not lost a single troop?

Either you are creating a fake reality, or Russia is really, really bad at fighting wars.

Let me rephrase because you're intentionally avoiding the main point.

NATO BEEN SUPPLYING UKRAINE THIS WAR. UKRAINE BEEN FIGHTING THIS WAR WITH NATO SUPPORT.

There you go bud.

It's sad that so many people like you been conditioned by their source of media to hate orange man and Putin.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 16 2024 09:46am
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 16 2024 09:48am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Sep 16 2024 10:33am)

Probably a considerable number, which we might not know for years / decades / ever
Sep 16 2024 09:48am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 16 2024 04:45pm)
Let me rephrase because you're intentionally avoiding the main point.

NATO BEEN SUPPLYING UKRAINE THIS WAR. UKRAINE BEEN FIGHTING THIS WAR WITH NATO SUPPORT.

There you go bud.

It's sad that so many people like you been conditioned by their source of media to hate orange man and Putin.

So, zero troops killed?

We got there in the end, even if you can't utter the answer.

Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 16 2024 04:48pm)
Probably a considerable number, which we might not know for years / decades / ever

LOL

Define considerable number? 500k dead or wounded?

Oh and, LOL

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Sep 16 2024 09:49am
Gold: 4,575.69
Sep 16 2024 10:20am
If we assume the Russian casualty numbers are accurate, and given the relative parity of military capability between the two belligerents coupled with neither side dominating the other, it's a safe assumption that Ukrainian casualties are roughly equal

This post was edited by El1te on Sep 16 2024 10:21am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1446044614462446344644465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll