d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1444544464447444844494465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.85
Sep 2 2024 10:28am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Sep 2 2024 11:34am)
I'd be embarrassed to share fan fic/yellow journalism as reason to believe something

80% of the world bent over to the Covid vax. Most people are ok with their country being invaded by 3rd world migrant while they watch anime and live out of entertainment. People in 2024 don't know what's a woman. So yeah, people will believe anything on corporate news.
Gold: 661.00
Sep 2 2024 10:35am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 2 2024 04:28pm)
while they watch anime and live out of entertainment.

like sheesh... yall ain't got no chill in here
there's been some good anime recent years... OPM, Mob Psycho 100, Chainsaw Man, Sand Land [...]
Sep 2 2024 10:44am
^
oh and https://imdb.com/title/tt6660498/
that was a straight masterpiece both visually / artistically but on the writing as well

might be too much for the north american brain from only knowing the stoopid hollywood AI written movies tho...
Sep 2 2024 10:44am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ Sep 2 2024 12:35pm)
like sheesh... yall ain't got no chill in here
there's been some good anime recent years... OPM, Mob Psycho 100, Chainsaw Man, Sand Land [...]

Not saying it's a bad thing to do but when that's most of your free time versus helping your community & doing charity work to assist your town, it's bad as fuck. Men should be the one making sure their community thrive and that there's no migrants who ruin everything that our ancestors, parents built. Most men nowadays live inside in front of their devices spending most of their lives on entertainment. An utter waste.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 2 2024 10:55am
Sep 2 2024 10:53am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 2 2024 04:44pm)
Not saying it's a bad thing to do but when that's most of your free time versus helping your community & doing charity work to assist your town, it's bad as fuck. Men should be the one making sure their community thrive and that there's no migrants who ruin everything that our ancestors, parents built. Most men nowadays live in side in front of their devices spending most of their lives on entertainment. An utter waste.

well idk, just don't date those guys specifically then.. like idk, maybe if u spending less of your own time being a grandpa yelling at your screen all day eryday about fictional migrants characters u be making in your mind... like jus saying is not even people that u be like knowing personally, its like "<grrrr noises> those migrants <more grrr noises and making grandpa gestures at the screen>

like ffs lol..
Sep 2 2024 10:56am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ Sep 2 2024 12:53pm)
well idk, just don't date those guys specifically then.. like idk, maybe if u spending less of your own time being a grandpa yelling at your screen all day eryday about fictional migrants characters u be making in your mind... like jus saying is not even people that u be like knowing personally, its like "<grrrr noises> those migrants<more grrr noises and making grandpa gestures at the screen>

like ffs lol..

I'm married i don't date men. Go visit Canada or the UK and you'll see what migrants can do to your country in the real world. I do lot of charity work and help out people on the street and there's lot of leeches from third world countries who only come here to abuse/leech our infrastructure and loopholes while taxpayers can't even get help.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Sep 2 2024 10:57am
Gold: 100,701.50
Sep 2 2024 11:07am
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 2 2024 04:53pm)
I mean, mass arrests of people who question your narrative for invading a sovereign nation is pretty much in evil dicatorship territory no? not to mention the periodic killing of political opponents

why are you so hell bent on bending over backwards to defend a tyrant?

You failed to mention the stuff that happened before the invasion (the invasion obviously was a last resort)

Sigh why am I even replying to this garbage

This post was edited by Djunior on Sep 2 2024 11:11am
Sep 2 2024 11:11am
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 2 2024 04:56pm)
I'm married i don't date men. Go visit Canada or the UK and you'll see what migrants can do to your country in the real world. I do lot of charity work and help out people on the street and there's lot of leeches from third world countries who only come here to abuse/leech our infrastructure and loopholes while taxpayers can't even get help.

aight cheers lol
tbh, the best people I ever met are from venezuela which u would consider a 3rd world country, tbf trump called even france a 3rd world country during his presidency

like, they been doing that crypto mining thing, their gov forced them to disclose their operations locations etc
then their gov stole their mining rigs to mine for themselves...
their gov also been running signal jammers all around the country trying to prevent all means of communications between the citizens including through mesh networks

like, there's the now unfortunately abandoned Locha Mesh project that was being developed from a few venezuelan, as the name of the github page is hinting at "btcven" for "bitcoin venezuela"
https://github.com/btcven/locha
Gold: 500.00
Sep 2 2024 11:23am
Quote (Djunior @ Sep 2 2024 01:07pm)
You failed to mention the stuff that happened before the invasion (the invasion obviously was a last resort)

Sigh why am I even replying to this garbage

Do you dispute my claims of putin in the post you quoted
Sep 2 2024 11:36am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ Sep 2 2024 05:11pm)
Quote (iLoveMyUsername @ Sep 2 2024 04:56pm)

aight cheers lol
tbh, the best people I ever met are from venezuela which u would consider a 3rd world country, tbf trump called even france a 3rd world country during his presidency

like, they been doing that crypto mining thing, their gov forced them to disclose their operations locations etc
then their gov stole their mining rigs to mine for themselves...
their gov also been running signal jammers all around the country trying to prevent all means of communications between the citizens including through mesh networks

like, there's the now unfortunately abandoned Locha Mesh project that was being developed from a few venezuelan, as the name of the github page is hinting at "btcven" for "bitcoin venezuela"
https://github.com/btcven/locha

oh and USDoD from Brazil, which he grew up there and was still there
latin america really has some amazing people
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1444544464447444844494465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll