d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1440144024403440444054465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 19 2024 01:30pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 19 2024 09:29pm)
That's a tl dr comrade. I don't have brain cells to burn on your drivel.

You didn't even check any of that, no one here should take any of your comments serious

/
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 19 2024 01:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Djunior @ Jul 19 2024 08:30pm)
You didn't even check any of that, no one here should take any of your comments serious

/

I'm totally fine with that, it's entirely mutual :thumbsup:

I'm not here for your validation kiddo.
Gold: 13.37
Jul 19 2024 02:06pm
Judging by the recent avalanche of arson attacks on TCC cars and the murder of Farion, the people of Ukraine have begun to understand something, have appointed those responsible and are purifying themselves. Zelensky should start digging a bunker within a bunker.
Gold: 651.37
Jul 19 2024 03:35pm
The Siversk front is now starting to breakdown, with another large ~3-4 km Russian advance confirmed.
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 19 2024 11:56pm
In a country with no Nazis and a Jewish president somebody has put up billboards commemorating the Battle of Brody which was the end of 14th Waffen SS (Galicia).

Out of around 11,000 Nazi Waffen SS collaborators in the Galicia Division who fought at Brody, only 3,000 escaped the encirclement. The others were killed or taken prisoner by the Soviets, and some of the survivors that escaped joined the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA).

Why does Kremlin even need its own propaganda when Ukrainian patriots are trying to recruit more soldiers by telling them that they’ll become heirs of Waffen SS division - in Odessa of all places, defined by its Jewish heritage and the horror of Holocaust.

“80 years since Battle of Brody. Yesterday it was them. Today it can be you. Enlist”

This post was edited by Malopox on Jul 20 2024 12:13am
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 19 2024 11:58pm
Quote (Norlander @ Jul 19 2024 03:06pm)
Judging by the recent avalanche of arson attacks on TCC cars and the murder of Farion, the people of Ukraine have begun to understand something, have appointed those responsible and are purifying themselves. Zelensky should start digging a bunker within a bunker.

I'm not too familiar with Farion but reading up on her, I can't really place her. Am I getting the right impression that she was so much of an ultranationalist ukrainian firebrand that she was actually further to the right of the neo-nazis of azov and thought they were race traitors who didn't go far enough? I mean she quoted hitler, but only in terms of calling the azovs a bunch of subhumans;

> “I don’t like quoting Hitler, but he said – Wars are won before the war. We see this in Crimea. Be vigilant, our enemies live among us. Their names end in –enko, -uki, -yuki, -chuki. They may wear the uniform, but their souls are not Ukrainian”.

If I'm reading up on her correctly, I think Farion kind of represents the divide between banderites who worshipped at the nazi altar and idolized the aryans as more than just a means of nationalism, but true embrace of nazi ideology- and the cossack ultranationalists who regarded nazis as a means to an end and wanted to kill everyone who isn't a pureblood ukrainian. I get this is a fine distinction to make as an outsider and I may not know enough, but I can't help but feel like I'm distinguishing horse shit from cow shit, because;

> “Odessa citizens, despite the betrayal of at least part of police, have held Odessa and proved to everyone that Odessa is Ukraine. At the cost of lives of patriots, we achieved an outstanding victory. Colorado Swarms have been eliminated. Aggressors, who attacked first, were given a more than adequate response.” She accompanied her post with several photographs of headless corpses.

Maybe there is karma in the world if Trump dodged his bullet

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 19 2024 11:59pm
Jul 20 2024 12:02am
You got it right
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 20 2024 12:56am
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Jul 2024 07:58)
I'm not too familiar with Farion but reading up on her, I can't really place her. Am I getting the right impression that she was so much of an ultranationalist ukrainian firebrand that she was actually further to the right of the neo-nazis of azov and thought they were race traitors who didn't go far enough? I mean she quoted hitler, but only in terms of calling the azovs a bunch of subhumans;

> “I don’t like quoting Hitler, but he said – Wars are won before the war. We see this in Crimea. Be vigilant, our enemies live among us. Their names end in –enko, -uki, -yuki, -chuki. They may wear the uniform, but their souls are not Ukrainian”.

If I'm reading up on her correctly, I think Farion kind of represents the divide between banderites who worshipped at the nazi altar and idolized the aryans as more than just a means of nationalism, but true embrace of nazi ideology- and the cossack ultranationalists who regarded nazis as a means to an end and wanted to kill everyone who isn't a pureblood ukrainian. I get this is a fine distinction to make as an outsider and I may not know enough, but I can't help but feel like I'm distinguishing horse shit from cow shit, because;

> “Odessa citizens, despite the betrayal of at least part of police, have held Odessa and proved to everyone that Odessa is Ukraine. At the cost of lives of patriots, we achieved an outstanding victory. Colorado Swarms have been eliminated. Aggressors, who attacked first, were given a more than adequate response.” She accompanied her post with several photographs of headless corpses.

Maybe there is karma in the world if Trump dodged his bullet

Nobody deserves to die. Nobody can be murdered with impunity.

But that is what she left behind her – her words about Oles Buzyna, murdered the same way in 2015.

She became a victim of hatered she created and facilitated since before the Maidan events.

Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 20 2024 01:01am
"There are no Nazis in Ukraine"

Herp Derp
Jul 20 2024 01:20am
"Elderberry is a devil breed."- Sounds like a French insult.

This post was edited by Norlander on Jul 20 2024 01:24am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1440144024403440444054465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll