d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1439843994400440144024465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.11
Jul 18 2024 05:16pm
Litmus test pard:

Humiliating defeat or strategic retreat?

The Russian Black Sea Fleet's "humiliating" retreat from Crimea has exposed the emptiness of the country's red lines, according to a military observer.

Remember this day," he wrote.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-black-sea-fleet-retreat-exposes-empty-putin-threats-expert-2024-7
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 18 2024 07:29pm
Another body was found on the moldovan border with gunshot wounds, 2nd in as many days
also it appears he was shot in the back and head after reaching moldovan soil which has some international implications
Looks like UA is getting more aggressive about executing draft dodgers. Heck even east berliners weren't escaping a fate as cannon fodder.

In Kyiv today a woman self immolated at the courthouse in protest against her husband being forcibly conscripted. Very graphic video of it, someone rushed with a fire extinguisher within seconds but I doubt she survived

Eyes on olena zelensky to see if she goes madame zhu and tweets that she'd clap her hands for another barbecue

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 18 2024 07:33pm
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 18 2024 10:51pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 18 2024 11:19pm)
No one is expecting you to have sympathy, going out of your way to laugh at about someone dying and then posting their face as a joke is really not about sympathy. It's mostly about just having basic respect for the dead, respect for their kids, parents, loved ones. It's the type of respect that's common even amongst enemies. Respect that is shared in most wars, even was extended to German soldiers guilty of atrocities in WW2 and many others historically.

Why are you the only one that consistently keeps posting dead soldiers being dragged by tanks or pics of random dead guys in jest? You ever wonder why literally no other regular does that? Not a single one of us posts dead Ukrainians or Russians, because 1. it's not value adding to a discussion, not even an iota, and 2. as a human with empathy it's respectful to not celebrate that type of shit.

Unfortunately you don't have the emotional intelligence to understand this, and honestly pissing on others graves reveals way more about what a garbage person you are than anything else.

Great post
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 18 2024 11:39pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 18 2024 11:51pm)
Great post

I think if you lurk around in the far-left circles you'd be horrified by how warped they've become. People who are in close 'proximity' absorb some of that, whether joining in or just saturating themselves with it.
I won't link it on JSP for obvious reasons but let me copy/paste some of the comments from an /r/ukrainewarvideoreport thread where the video shows Azov nazis flying a drone into unarmed Russian medics hauling a wounded soldier on a stretcher;
They can all share the stretcher now.

Azov still doing a awesome fight. I m confident they will liberate mariopul in some years.

I was worried that was a donkey walking, then I was relieved it was just a Russian.

At some point along the way, the left wing didn't just normalize militancy and pulling out all the stops for their would-be political conquest and neoliberal ambitions worldwide, they normalized embracing true depravity. Cheering for child genital mutilation under a pretense of therapy is actually pretty tame to the same folks now embracing literal nazi war criminals and overtly supporting their war crimes, lauding the barbarities and cheerleading from their safe bubbles. Its just a weird fact that we can actually draw an unbroken line from Obama giving a speech about no red states and no blue states, to liberals on reddit jerking each other over a video of a defenseless person being mutilated and in unfathomable pain before blowing their own brains out

Its halfway through 2024 and my entire grand and daring and controversial geopolitical opinion is that nazi war criminals are bad and we shouldn't support them, and that's the dividing line in society today
I actually pray that in a few decades all these people will be regretting and denying their support for this war and pretending it never happened or making excuses for it, because the alternative is they somehow get worse

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 18 2024 11:40pm
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 18 2024 11:53pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 17 Jul 2024 21:04)
https://i.imgur.com/S1TItEj.jpeg

Azov officers are going on a 9 city tour of europe this july/august starting this week to build support for the war and boy they've already started with a bang, one guy taking a trip to Auschwitz on his way to Warsaw to pose for a nice photo op
His T-Shirt is from the Ukrainian neo-nazi death metal band M8L8TH; https://imgur.com/a/UbwPIvU
That's a band infamous for being over the top nazis idolators with shrines of hitler and contemporary nazi terrorists / mass shooters. The group was originally russian nazis but moved to ukraine to flee prosecution after their leader was wanted on murder charges

So this is actually a cross-continent tour of Azov in Europe, we haven't even reached day 1 yet and they are already taking a piss on the dead jews of auschwitz. And we've got the rest of Poland, Germany, Belgium, Czech and Lithuania to go. Wonder if any Azov officers will slip out to avoid having to return to the war, so we'll have some loose Nazis running around Europe. But of course, I should add the caveat that these Azov nazis don't exist, they never existed, they hold no power and no importance and have no associations or affiliations or organization and absolutely don't represent any kind of significant force in Ukraine that could serve as kingmakers a post-war government and they don't go touring around their new friendly pro-nazi european ally states who are sending them heavy weapons. Yeah none of that, folks on d2jsp assured me :rofl:

Aushwitz Museum has promised to refer this neonazi to Polish prosecutor and raised it with Ukranian embassy in Warsaw:

https://x.com/auschwitzmuseum/status/1813913739474964782?
Jul 19 2024 02:24am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 19 2024 07:39am)
I think if you lurk around in the far-left circles you'd be horrified by how warped they've become. People who are in close 'proximity' absorb some of that, whether joining in or just saturating themselves with it.
I won't link it on JSP for obvious reasons but let me copy/paste some of the comments from an /r/ukrainewarvideoreport thread where the video shows Azov nazis flying a drone into unarmed Russian medics hauling a wounded soldier on a stretcher;

At some point along the way, the left wing didn't just normalize militancy and pulling out all the stops for their would-be political conquest and neoliberal ambitions worldwide, they normalized embracing true depravity. Cheering for child genital mutilation under a pretense of therapy is actually pretty tame to the same folks now embracing literal nazi war criminals and overtly supporting their war crimes, lauding the barbarities and cheerleading from their safe bubbles. Its just a weird fact that we can actually draw an unbroken line from Obama giving a speech about no red states and no blue states, to liberals on reddit jerking each other over a video of a defenseless person being mutilated and in unfathomable pain before blowing their own brains out

Its halfway through 2024 and my entire grand and daring and controversial geopolitical opinion is that nazi war criminals are bad and we shouldn't support them, and that's the dividing line in society today
I actually pray that in a few decades all these people will be regretting and denying their support for this war and pretending it never happened or making excuses for it, because the alternative is they somehow get worse

Yep it's insanity

When people merely confront the woke lefties asking some questions they're the ones being called fascists or nazis it's the world upside down

Quote (Malopox @ Jul 19 2024 07:53am)
Aushwitz Museum has promised to refer this neonazi to Polish prosecutor and raised it with Ukranian embassy in Warsaw:

https://x.com/auschwitzmuseum/status/1813913739474964782?

Promoting content and symbols associated with Nazi ideology in this unique place violates the memory of the victims, which is an unacceptable and morally reprehensible act. It is also a crime under the Polish law.

Wow

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 18 2024 05:35pm)
You know exactly the hypocrisy of calling Ukrainians Nazis.

When you read that the Auschwitz museum had to take action against Ukrainian neo-nazis violating the site you know you fucked up with your comment above comrade. That why you hiding right now?

Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 19 2024 02:31am
Day 876 of the Russian militaries imminent victory.
Jul 19 2024 02:33am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 19 2024 10:31am)
Day 876 of the Russian militaries imminent victory.

Tossed in the towel :thumbsup:

Day 5000 something of Ukraine will become a NATO member btw
Jul 19 2024 02:47am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 18 2024 10:19pm)
No one is expecting you to have sympathy, going out of your way to laugh at about someone dying and then posting their face as a joke is really not about sympathy. It's mostly about just having basic respect for the dead, respect for their kids, parents, loved ones. It's the type of respect that's common even amongst enemies. Respect that is shared in most wars, even was extended to German soldiers guilty of atrocities in WW2 and many others historically.

Why are you the only one that consistently keeps posting dead soldiers being dragged by tanks or pics of random dead guys in jest? You ever wonder why literally no other regular does that? Not a single one of us posts dead Ukrainians or Russians, because 1. it's not value adding to a discussion, not even an iota, and 2. as a human with empathy it's respectful to not celebrate that type of shit.

Unfortunately you don't have the emotional intelligence to understand this, and honestly pissing on others graves reveals way more about what a garbage person you are than anything else.

Who is making a joke? Don't misinterpret what I'm representing.
That mans life is the sad epitome of what Putin's Russia now is; Trade your life for the promise of a 30k USD salary. His life expectancy literally became 48 hours.

That guy took money in exchange for joining an organisation thats goal is wiping Ukraine and its people off the map. Hitting children hospitals with cruise missiles.
Just because he fucked up and died does not absolve him of the ramifications of his actions.
But to be clear. Your summary is that I am a piece of shit for posting this guys obituary, that his own wife posted on social media? I'm the piece of shit? Not the child killer for hire?
Got it. Think any rational person can determine exactly who the morally devoid actor is here.

Its a sad situation. But according to several posters in PARD its a just cause to prevent NATO expansion. Pretty wild if you think about it.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jul 19 2024 02:57am
Jul 19 2024 02:58am
Quote (Malopox @ Jul 18 2024 06:25pm)
Viktor Orban has released his statement to Charles Michel - President of the European Council. I think it’s worth posting in full:
https://miniszterelnok.hu/en/report-of-prime-minister-viktor-orban-to-charles-michel-president-of-the-european-council/

Dear President,

Please find below a summary evaluation of my recent discussions with leaders of Ukraine, Russia, China, Türkiye and President Donald J. Trump, as well as a few suggestions for your consideration.

1. It is a general observation that the intensity of the military conflict will radically escalate in the near future.

2. I personally witnessed that the warring parties are determined to involve themselves deeper into the conflict, and neither of them would like to make initiatives for a ceasefire or peace negotiations. Therefore we can assume that tensions will not decrease and the parties will not start searching for a way out of the conflict without significant external involvement.

3. There are three global players that are able to influence developments: the European Union, the United States and China. We also have to take into consideration as an important regional player Türkiye as the only successful mediator between Ukraine and Russia since the outbreak of the hostilities in 2022.

4. China will continue its policy also formulated in international documents calling for a ceasefire and peace talks. However, China will play a more active role only if the chance for success of its engagement is close to certain. In their evaluation this is not the case at the moment.

5. With regards to the United States, I experienced at the NATO Summit and during my talks with President Trump that the US is at the moment heavily preoccupied with the presidential campaign. The incumbent President is making immense efforts to stay in the race. It is obvious that he is not capable of modifying the current US pro-war policy and therefore cannot be expected to start a new policy. As we have witnessed many times over the past years, in these situations bureaucracy without political leadership will continue to go down the previous path.

6. During my talks with President Trump, I came to a conclusion that foreign policy will play only a small role in his campaign, which is dominated by internal political questions. Therefore we can expect no peace initiative coming from him until the elections. I can however surely state that shortly after his election victory, he will not wait until his inauguration, but will be ready to act as a peace broker immediately. He has detailed and well-founded plans for this.

7. I am more than convinced that in the likely outcome of the victory of President Trump, the proportion of the financial burden between the US and the EU will significantly change to the EU’s disadvantage when it comes to the financial support of Ukraine.

8. Our European strategy in the name of transatlantic unity has copied the pro-war policy of the US. We have not had a sovereign and independent European strategy or political action plan up to now. I propose discussing whether the continuation of this policy is rational in the future. In the current situation we can find a window of opportunity with a strong moral and rational basis to begin a new chapter in our policy. In this new chapter we could make an effort to decrease tensions and/or create the conditions for a temporary ceasefire and/or start peace negotiations.

9. I propose initiating a discussion on the following proposals:

a. the initiative to conduct high-level political talks with China on the modalities of the next peace conference;

b. while maintaining the current high-level political contacts with Ukraine, reopening direct lines of diplomatic communication with Russia and the rehabilitation of such direct contacts in our political communication;

c. the launch of a coordinated political offensive towards the Global South whose appreciation we have lost concerning our position on the war in Ukraine resulting in the global isolation of the transatlantic community.

10. I hope that my reports and suggestions may prove to be a useful contribution to possible proposals and initiatives you will present to EU leaders at an appropriate occasion and in a convenient format.

Its not worth posting in full lol

Not even worth wiping your arse with. Orban an obese puppet trapped in the Russian gas sphere.
He'll be gone soon enough.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jul 19 2024 03:00am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1439843994400440144024465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll