d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1438643874388438943904465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 10 2024 03:48pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jul 10 2024 04:23pm)
So in order to "cutting our losses in Ukraine" you think that to let russian regime & soldiers to oppress, torture, loot, rape, assassinate a large part of Ukrainian population will benefits to... Ukraine ?

Oh well, I think not: instead you just summarized very well your own ideology, which is something close to fascism or whatever unspoken atrocity (I guess I need to read more Tolkien books to give a detailed description)

There won't be any population left in Ukraine with a few more years of this war. Russia is not presenting a choice to the west, we are not supporting a war to stop Russia's invasion or their seizure of more land and destruction of more infrastructure. The outcome is not in doubt, only how disastrous it will be. "Until the last Ukrainian" is less and less of a joke with each passing day. A negotiated end to the war would be immediately beneficial to Ukraine more than anyone, and in the long run we'd have the onus to help rebuild the half of Ukraine kept in the western sphere of influence, and we'd see just how good all those western promises of unending support really were.

Its a very simple, logical observation, one true of many conflicts before this one and many more that will be fought in the future. If you can't win a war, you can only lose or lose harder.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 10 2024 04:52pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 10 2024 11:48pm)
There won't be any population left in Ukraine with a few more years of this war. Russia is not presenting a choice to the west, we are not supporting a war to stop Russia's invasion or their seizure of more land and destruction of more infrastructure. The outcome is not in doubt, only how disastrous it will be. "Until the last Ukrainian" is less and less of a joke with each passing day. A negotiated end to the war would be immediately beneficial to Ukraine more than anyone, and in the long run we'd have the onus to help rebuild the half of Ukraine kept in the western sphere of influence, and we'd see just how good all those western promises of unending support really were.
Its a very simple, logical observation, one true of many conflicts before this one and many more that will be fought in the future. If you can't win a war, you can only lose or lose harder.

1- Only Ukraine can decide to abandon its fight and becoming a slave country.
2- It is not only about saving Ukraine but also about to stop the hybrid agression this regime is wagging against us.
3- Only a fool or a liar (or both?) can pretend to be sure, to know in advance, the fate of this 10 days military, illegal, agression.. AND that peace will follow !

https://cepa.org/article/putins-peace-wont-work-for-ukraine/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_European_Policy_Studies
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 10 2024 05:05pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jul 10 2024 05:52pm)
1- Only Ukraine can decide to abandon its fight and becoming a slave country.
2- It is not only about saving Ukraine but also about to stop the hybrid agression this regime is wagging against us.
3- Only a fool or a liar (or both?) can pretend to be sure, to know in advance, the fate of this 10 days military, illegal, agression.. AND that peace will follow !

https://cepa.org/article/putins-peace-wont-work-for-ukraine/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_European_Policy_Studies

1. Only America can decide to end the war. We puppeteer the Ukrainian government and the EU follows our lead. They are already a slave country to us, their best scenario is to regain their sovereignty through the mutual indifference of America and Russia, neither of which wants west Ukraine in the long term
2. We expanded NATO to Russia's doorstep and seized control of west Ukraine by an aggressive color revolution. You know what's worse than being weak in the face of aggression? Being the aggressor and being weak at the same time.
3. I knew how this war would end before it began and I'm kind of getting sick of being right about everything

In a few years you'll be disavowing the same Nazis you support today.
Jul 10 2024 05:12pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 11 2024 01:05am)
1. Only America can decide to end the war. We puppeteer the Ukrainian government and the EU follows our lead. They are already a slave country to us, their best scenario is to regain their sovereignty through the mutual indifference of America and Russia, neither of which wants west Ukraine in the long term
2. We expanded NATO to Russia's doorstep and seized control of west Ukraine by an aggressive color revolution. You know what's worse than being weak in the face of aggression? Being the aggressor and being weak at the same time.
3. I knew how this war would end before it began and I'm kind of getting sick of being right about everything

In a few years you'll be disavowing the same Nazis you support today.

I hope Ukraine to win asap so you will disapear from this sub for 6 months or 1 year like when Trump lost in 2020
/e btw will you also leave if he lose in november ? :lol:

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jul 10 2024 05:23pm
Gold: 13.37
Jul 10 2024 09:19pm
Jul 10 2024 11:39pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 11 2024 12:38am
Posting gore is a surefire way to get 10% here or shall
I call you or whatever your main account here was. But you already know that, don’t you? It’s not your first rodeo.

This post was edited by Malopox on Jul 11 2024 12:39am
Jul 11 2024 12:50am
Taiwan detects 66 Chinese military planes around the island, a record for a single day. Maybe it will motivate allies.

/e

Quote (Malopox @ Jul 11 2024 08:38am)
Posting gore is a surefire way to get 10% here ^Fnall or shall
I call you ^Lvivz or whatever your main account here was. But you already know that, don’t you? It’s not your first rodeo.

This content is inaccessible if you don't have a 18+ account. Btw it's not "gore": It's "classic russian culture heritage"... ^_^

nb: it's against the rules to bullying people, ie accusing them of being multis. btw nice 18 years old account and congrats for the 6k+ posts in two years.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jul 11 2024 01:11am
Gold: 13.37
Jul 11 2024 01:26am
No, it's not. Even reddit requires a one month account to comment on gore. Yet, here we see fresh multis posting straight on the PaRD which has to be fixed. And it's being fixed.
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 11 2024 01:45am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 11 Jul 2024 08:50)
Taiwan detects 66 Chinese military planes around the island, a record for a single day. Maybe it will motivate allies.

/e

This content is inaccessible if you don't have a 18+ account. Btw it's not "gore": It's "classic russian culture heritage"... ^_^

nb: it's against the rules to bullying people, ie accusing them of being multis. btw nice 18 years old account and congrats for the 6k+ posts in two years.

People that start posting in Russia/Ukraine thread on an obscure forum about a 20+ year old game immediately after registering are multis. I’m ready to die on this hill.

You on the other hand are the only person here that wants this tragedy to continue. You revel in misery, gore and suffering of other people and strive on discord and xenophobia. You want Russians to kill Ukranians so you can point out the savagery of this war and Russian actions. You want Ukranians to kill Russians so you can glorify murder and loss of husbands, brothers and fathers. 66000 posts of that. A whole life already spent in hate and bigotry.

You should stop. It is not healthy to be obsessed with perpetuation of misery and suffering. Start figuring out how to improve the society you live in instead of propagating hate and divisiveness.

This post was edited by Malopox on Jul 11 2024 02:02am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1438643874388438943904465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll