d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1438043814382438343844465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 9 2024 07:07am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 9 2024 10:36am)
Tries to sneak in this post without quoting me. Loser.
We've been over these issues for over two years know. Want to know my opinion once again?
This one here's from Jan 2023
Rekt
https://i.imgur.com/wTT6FsM.jpg

I think it's much more precise missiles this time.

Hopefully you are condemning the terror attacks and it's a good thing since some others posters are trying to distord facts, again.

On a side note: Russians not ringing alarm in Sevastopol, shooting a missile over/close to the beach, and then blaming Ukraine.

Russia is completely unreliable regarding any kind of "negociation". #1 religion inthere is state lies, followed by dictatorship and war crimes. USSR has been dissolved 30 years ago, deal with it.
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 9 2024 07:41am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 9 2024 09:36am)
Tries to sneak in this post without quoting me. Loser.

We've been over these issues for over two years know. Want to know my opinion once again?

This one here's from Jan 2023

Rekt

https://i.imgur.com/wTT6FsM.jpg

Not even about you kid, I don't read more than a line of your trash posts

Quote (Malopox @ Jul 9 2024 01:32pm)
Fair point. To be perfectly frank to do the math on the distortion one would need to know the size of the lens of the phone that was filming (anyone who ever held a photocamera with detacheable lenses knows that 50mm lens gives different perspective distortions than 300mm lens same as eg 1x zoom and 3x zoom on your iPhone gives different distortion perspectives).

I think Gooms take above summarizes what is known now that the heat of the moment is gone. Let’s see how the discussion in UN SC goes and whether new evidence will be presented.

Ultimately I think it’s just another tragedy in a war that should have never happened and I pray it ends soon.

It can end tomorrow.
Would you support a full Russian withdrawal?
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 9 2024 07:54am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jul 9 2024 03:07pm)
I think it's much more precise missiles this time.

Hopefully you are condemning the terror attacks and it's a good thing since some others posters are trying to distord facts, again.

On a side note: Russians not ringing alarm in Sevastopol, shooting a missile over/close to the beach, and then blaming Ukraine.

Russia is completely unreliable regarding any kind of "negociation". #1 religion inthere is state lies, followed by dictatorship and war crimes. USSR has been dissolved 30 years ago, deal with it.

First bold: Weeks ago you were screeching about ATACMs missiles that got diverted by Russian air defense therefor there's no way to call it a terror attack remember?

Second bold: The West bluntly refused to even start negotiations and even torpedoed the peace negotiations between Ukraine and Russia in 2022

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 9 2024 03:41pm)
Not even about you kid, I don't read more than a line of your trash posts

It can end tomorrow.
Would you support a full Russian withdrawal?

Cry

Got all that stuff bookmarked doggie ready to pull it out at your next attempt

The West can end the war tomorrow, would you support a peace deal where Ukraine doesn't get annexed by NATO / EU ?

Jul 9 2024 08:07am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 9 2024 03:54pm)
First bold: Weeks ago you were screeching about ATACMs missiles that got diverted by Russian air defense therefor there's no way to call it a terror attack remember?
Second bold: The West bluntly refused to even start negotiations and even torpedoed the peace negotiations between Ukraine and Russia in 2022

Ukraine is not attacking hospitals trying to terrorize population in the most inhuman way and there's no way to call the Sevastopol incident a terror attack.

Ukraine is NOT Russia.
Gold: 3,971.00
Jul 9 2024 08:09am
Quote (Djunior @ 9 Jul 2024 15:54)

Cry

The West can end the war tomorrow, would you support a peace deal where Ukraine doesn't get annexed by NATO / EU ?

Russians already offered that in March 2022. Full text of the agreement was posted in this thread earlier. It was rejected.
Gold: 32,517.50
Jul 9 2024 08:10am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 9 2024 02:54pm)

Cry

Clearly in your head rent free.
Gold: 13.37
Jul 9 2024 08:19am
Quote (Goomshill @ 9 Jul 2024 10:08)
Again I'd have to poo poo on anyone trying to identify a smudge of pixels on a fast moving object in low resolution. Reminds me of the Rittenhouse trial where the prosecution got away with presenting a blob of black pixels as the barrel of his rifle, that hung right where a parked car's rear view mirror would be. And remained there after kyle was off camera :bonk:

If it was a russian cruise missile than it blew up a nearby building and the one edge of the hospital was some collateral damage since if the hospital itself was struck it would all be rubble. The analysis of missiles on video is repeated strikes on the military building a couple blocks away all in a very tightly grouped pattern, like sonny corleone was in their crosshairs- and this one hit just a short distance away. Its more believable its one errant missile or just one extra target

Quote (Norlander @ 9 Jul 2024 03:58)
This is how Kh-101 looks like, find 10 differences. Also check it's attack angle.

https://files.catbox.moe/zebc4k.mp4

"Fuck, this is the fourth, fuck! Fifth, damn it! Right at the Artyom plant! Fuck! I hear the sixth! Wow!"
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 9 2024 08:46am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jul 9 2024 04:07pm)
Ukraine is not attacking hospitals trying to terrorize population in the most inhuman way and there's no way to call the Sevastopol incident a terror attack.

Ukraine is NOT Russia.

Ukraine shells their own civilians in the Donbass with cluster munitions.

Ukraine used US supplied ATACMs with cluster warheads to strike Crimea.

These attacks took place in broad daylight at a time when many civilians were out and about.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jul 9 2024 04:10pm)
Clearly in your head rent free.

Squirm
Gold: 11.11
Jul 9 2024 08:56am
Quote (Malopox @ Jul 9 2024 08:32am)
Fair point. To be perfectly frank to do the math on the distortion one would need to know the size of the lens of the phone that was filming (anyone who ever held a photocamera with detacheable lenses knows that 50mm lens gives different perspective distortions than 300mm lens same as eg 1x zoom and 3x zoom on your iPhone gives different distortion perspectives).

I think Gooms take above summarizes what is known now that the heat of the moment is gone. Let’s see how the discussion in UN SC goes and whether new evidence will be presented.

Ultimately I think it’s just another tragedy in a war that should have never happened and I pray it ends soon.

Your calculations were spot on. While it's impossible to say that it's definitely not a Russian missle, there is overwhelming evidence provided that this was not a 101.

That missle was not 25 feet long, it's terminal velocity was wrong, it's trajectory was wrong and most importantly the resulting explosion was way too small. I'm sure the un investigation will find ample evidence to prove it was Russian though; a convenient serial number is always laying around somewhere.

The specifics in this case matter alot because this will be a defining moment in this war. If it is found out that Russia attacked a hospital or a target even near a hospital with a cruise missle, it will be brought up in every conversation and used as evidence every time Ukraine retaliate in kind. This one isn't going away any time soon.

On another note: Russia iskander-m'd five (5) himars. I fully expect America to casualty launder their now dead foreign agents via helicopter training exercises.
Jul 9 2024 09:01am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 9 2024 04:46pm)
Ukraine shells their own civilians in the Donbass with cluster munitions.
Ukraine used US supplied ATACMs with cluster warheads to strike Crimea.
These attacks took place in broad daylight at a time when many civilians were out and about.

- Children abduction
- Civilian assassinations, rape/torture, massacres
- Energy infrastructures in winter, hospitals destructions
- ICC warrant against Russian officials
etc etc etc

You can cherry pick and try to make full equivalence, "both sides", this is your right to defend this kind of regime, after all we already had anti-mask conspiracists and shits.

The only terrorist here is Russia. Today you can COWARLY defend Russia while living in Europe or in Romanian/Hungarian (ty for young workers btw) pooholes.

Regarding distinction: Good luck defending Ukraine in Russia, so we know where the evil lives.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1438043814382438343844465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll