d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1435243534354435543564365Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,916.50
Jun 24 2024 07:34am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jun 24 2024 12:53am)
Russian Saboteurs Behind Arson Attack at German Factory

This is an act of war:

Seems full article with this link:
https://www.wsj.com/world/europe/russian-saboteurs-behind-arson-attackat-german-factory-c13b4ece?st=gonmpd1ygw9vsdy

Bombing Nord Stream: Not an act of war
Moscow concert hall massacre: Not an act of war
NATO giving the green light to attack Russian territory with NATO weapons: Not an act of war

Thank you for another display of double standards

Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 24 2024 07:03am)
already did..
here some of my top hits
strong censorship
military budget and ambitions bigger than possibilities
disrespect of individual
opposition banned from elections
media controlled by the state

Your top hits :thumbsup:

-->

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/18/world/europe/ukraine-press-freedom.html

‘A Big Step Back’: In Ukraine, Concerns Mount Over Narrowing Press Freedoms

Journalists say they are subject to increasing restrictions and pressure from the government of President Volodymyr Zelensky, adding that the measures go beyond wartime security needs.

Edit: by the way Zelensky isn't even the legitimate president anymore, his term is over and he refused to hold elections. The guy is now a de facto dictator

This post was edited by Djunior on Jun 24 2024 07:52am
Gold: 3,971.00
Jun 24 2024 07:35am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 24 Jun 2024 15:25)
Russia is using human shields, no one is suprised by this savagery. Ukraine has all the right to strike on terrorists bases, especially on its own territory.

- I think Ukraine clearly called out for residents to pay attention.
- Russia does nothing (including alarms) because it WANTS such incidents to happen.
- The missiles was shot down by Russian air defence precisely at the wrong place... Hmm this is very suspicious.

1) These people were 10 kilometers away from purported target of the attack. Hard to miss this far even if you suck at aiming rockets. Failed AA rocket doesn’t have enough shrapnel to hurt hundreds of people. You know what does - cluster munitions warhead. Stop stanning and justifying war crimes, it’s out of vogue since 1945.

2) You can’t call a territory “your own” if it voted to leave democratically on several occasions and was overruled against the wishes of the populace (1991, 1994, 1996) and finally succeeded in 2014. Coup perpetrators failed to capture big chunks of a highly divided country and are bitter about it. Tough luck.

3) Nobody was used as a human shield, people went to Uchkuevka beach for hundreds of years to chill and swim in the Black Sea. Attacking kids with cluster munitions and calling those kids that were born and raised in Sevastopol “civilian occupiers” is inhumane. Again, stop stanning for warcrimes. We all know you love HAMAS, but committing atrocities is no bueno in a civilized society.

4) Ukraine has warned every single civilian to leave Crimea. Thats an unrealistic demand. People were born and have lived in Crimea for hundreds of years. They are not leaving because some far right fascist in Kiev wants to steal their lands and sell it to Blackrock. You should stop supporting ethnic cleansings, it’s considered a war crime.

This post was edited by Malopox on Jun 24 2024 07:42am
Jun 24 2024 07:44am
Quote (Malopox @ 18 Jun 2024 15:53)
These are not Russian submarines in the pictures I posted. I’m sure they are not maintained in Cuba. Are they out of money to maintain their submarines?

Are you confused again?

Dodging again?
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 24 2024 07:46am
Quote (Malopox @ Jun 24 2024 03:35pm)
1) These people were 10 kilometers away from purported target of the attack. Hard to miss even if you wanted to. Failed AA rocket doesn’t have enough shrapnel to hurt hundreds of people. You know what does - cluster munitions warhead. Stop stanning and justifying war crimes, it’s out of vogue since 1945.

2) You can’t call a territory “your own” if it voted to leave democratically on several occasions and was overruled against the wishes of the populace (1991, 1994, 1996) and finally succeeded in 2014. Coup perpetrators failed to capture big chunks of a highly divided country and are bitter about it. Tough luck.

3) Nobody was used as a human shield, people went to Uchkuevka beach for hundreds of years to chill and swim in the Black Sea. Attacking kids with cluster munitions and calling those kids that were born and raised in Sevastopol “civilian occupiers” is inhumane. Again, stop stanning for warcrimes. We all know you love HAMAS, but committing atrocities is no bueno in a civilized society.

4) Ukraine has warned every single civilian to leave Crimea. Thats an unrealistic demand. People were born and have lived in Crimea for hundreds of years. They are not leaving because some far right fascist in Kiev wants to steal their lands. You should stop supporting ethnic cleansings, it’s considered a war crime.

Cherry pick will not resolve the problem: Russia did 100, 1000 times worse.

Russia put tourists all along with locals on the beaches, doesn't warn population, and use them as human shield while crying wolf. This is absolutely 100% typical behaviour and cultural expression of this regime.

Ukraine was NOT targetting this beach, the missile has been precisely shot by Russia above the civilians. Answer to me: Do you think Ukraine was targetting this beach YES or NO ?

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jun 24 2024 07:48am
Jun 24 2024 07:53am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 24 Jun 2024 15:46)

Russia put tourists all along with locals on the beaches, doesn't warn population, and use them as human shield while crying wolf. This is absolutely 100% typical behaviour and cultural expression of this regime.

There is no cherry picking. I’m addressing all of your points line by line as I usually do. Once you get tired of losing you dodge and dissapear. As is tradition.

Going to the beach should not be forbidden because you can get hit with a cluster munition. You know what should be forbidden? Using cluster munutions against cities and beaches full of civilians, no matter the severity of the war.

Stop trying to justify a war crime and admit the facts.
Jun 24 2024 07:56am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jun 24 2024 03:46pm)

Ukraine was NOT targetting this beach, the missile has been precisely shot by Russia above the civilians. Answer to me: Do you think Ukraine was targetting this beach YES or NO ?

Aha good to see you post this. Noted.

So what about the Russian missiles that were shot down over Ukraine and fell on civilian targets (which you've been spamming here for years while people explaining it's fruitless to use multi million dollar missiles to bomb apartment blocks)

Are you gonna take that back?
Jun 24 2024 07:59am
Quote (Malopox @ Jun 24 2024 03:53pm)
There is no cherry picking. I’m addressing all of your points line by line as I usually do. Once you get tired of losing you dodge and dissapear. As is tradition.

Going to the beach should not be forbidden because you can get hit with a cluster munition. You know what should be forbidden? Using cluster munutions against cities and beaches full of civilians, no matter the severity of the war.

Stop trying to justify a war crime and admit the facts.

Russia did 1000 times worse and you know it, and they were deliberately targetting civilian installations.
Here it is absolutely not the case: Russia hit the millise above civilians.
Answer to me: Do you think Ukraine was targetting this beach YES or NO ?

regarding war: I would remind to everyone, including Z- , that we have these components:

- A dictator which has "popular" support...
- Military agression (annexation attempt) against a country who agressed no other.
- War crimes, deportations etc

Does this scheme reminds you anything ? Who are you going to blame ?

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Jun 24 2024 08:02am
Jun 24 2024 08:04am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Jun 24 2024 03:59pm)
Russia did 1000 times worse and you know it, and they were deliberately targetting civilian installations.

regarding war: I would remind to everyone, including Z- ^Djunior , that we have these components:

- Military agression (annexation attempt) against a country who agressed no other.

https://www.salon24.pl/mproxy.php?url=https:%2F%2Fm.salon24.pl%2Fa5d0c38834ac7e706efb3fc95e39cd97%2C1200%2C630%2C1%2C0.jpg

You didn't react to my post showcasing your double standards because you have no reply and now you call the elected president of Russia a dictator while Zelensky (who refused to hold elections) is still being called the president of Ukraine.

More double standards :lol:

Double standards galore :thumbsup:
Jun 24 2024 08:06am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 24 Jun 2024 15:59)

regarding war: I would remind to everyone, including Z- ^Djunior , that we have these components:

https://i.imgur.com/riPjuCr.jpeg

If we put together all the facts - ballistic missile that flies top down, 10km distances to the nearest military installation, cluster munitions used in vicinity of civilian areas then yeah, whoever ordered that strike didn’t mind civilians dying to cluster munitions.

Remember that there were 5 missiles flying, only one got through it seems. Imagine all 5 ballistic missiles would hit civilians? We would be counting hundreds dead. But you don’t care. You just want blood, misery and death, you ghoul.

Coupled with the fact that Ukranians (Podolyak) immediately doubled down calling residents of Sevastopol “civilian occupiers” and ergo a valid target for cluster munitions - makes it a clear and shut case. To him - Crimea is Ukraine, but Crimeans are Russians and therefore don’t matter?

No amount of xenophobia and racism from your side can change these facts. Bring some honest debating skills here if you don’t want to be reminded that supporting war crimes is bad sport.

This post was edited by Malopox on Jun 24 2024 08:36am
Jun 24 2024 09:39am
It seems Russian power is focusing everything on their shot of a legit missile above an occupied crimean beach to hide their own shit:

20 killed, including police officers, in Russia as gunmen attack synagogues, churches

Dagestan region

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/20-killed-including-police-officers-in-russia-as-gunmen-attack-synagogues-churches/ar-BB1oKtl8

This is the real news. Putin stays completely silent for a reason. Ruscists debunked.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1435243534354435543564365Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll