d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1433043314332433343344473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jun 13 2024 12:04pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 13 2024 12:01pm)
Well good luck to them I guess, hope they still enjoy living in their vaults after a couple years

Must be some narrow minded individuals

i think its about as narrow minded to suggest nukes are inevitable. we've been on the brink vs russia in multiple conflicts and both sides typically back down, for good reason. especially in proxy war situations of which there have been many.

biden wont fire first in an election cycle, putin wont fire first regardless and is winning the war. trump likely wins and the war ends. so its a lot of fruitless what ifs.
Gold: 100,701.50
Jun 13 2024 12:08pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 13 2024 08:04pm)
i think its about as narrow minded to suggest nukes are inevitable. we've been on the brink vs russia in multiple conflicts and both sides typically back down, for good reason. especially in proxy war situations of which there have been many.

biden wont fire first in an election cycle, putin wont fire first regardless and is winning the war. trump likely wins and the war ends. so its a lot of fruitless what ifs.

You're the one who started talking about nukes, lol

I said global conflict which is a real possibility and nukes don't need to be fired to get there

All you need is a military pact between Russia and China right now and shit will hit the fan

This post was edited by Djunior on Jun 13 2024 12:09pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 13 2024 12:22pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 13 2024 07:59pm)
Dude don't antagonize him. Le Pen might deport him / it / or her or whatever before Pard's Most AnnoyingPoster change it's JSP status from F to M a year or so back.

Sure let's hope LePen will not "Execution van" me for saying that Far Right is totally bad or "Enlighten Autocracy Hanging" me because I smuggled wonderfull fries from Belgium :rofl:
Gold: 46,068.00
Jun 13 2024 12:23pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 14 Jun 2024 02:04)

It backed down because the previous administration understood Great Power Politics understood The limits of hegemony.. Played excellent Geo Strategic containment strategy by pitting the Chinese against the Soviets.
Not to mention the war weariness from WW2 was pretty much fresh in everyone's head.

After the collapse of the USSR and the Warsaw pact, with the Unipolar moment and NeoCon's / Liberal Internationals crusading mentality and Madeleine Albright's If we have to use force, it is because we are America. We are the indispensable nation. We stand tall. We see further into the future. famous quote and Francis Fukuyama's The End of History and the last man ( Basically the Communist Manifesto of the West).

The use of Nukes is more likely than ever as compared to the Cuban Missile crisis.
Likely a few will be used by the Russians, a few by the Americans, a few by the Chinese, Indians , Pakistan, British, French and maybe half a Nuke (Still 10 times more powerful than Hiroshima and Nagasaki) from Rocketman Kim.

When that happens, everything will reset as it should be.

:thumbsup:
Jun 13 2024 12:24pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 13 2024 12:08pm)
You're the one who started talking about nukes, lol

I said global conflict which is a real possibility and nukes don't need to be fired to get there

All you need is a military pact between Russia and China right now and shit will hit the fan

sure, but that's like saying two boxers will fight and use no punches, just karate chops.

we have the two largest nuclear arsenals in the world by a wide margin, if we fight its going to lead there. which is why we dont fight. we fund their enemies, they fund ours. tale as old as time. sometime we both just fund 2 sides of a conflict to let them go at it while we watch.
Gold: 46,068.00
Jun 13 2024 12:35pm
If Geo Politics is like Diablo 2 and God is Blizzard (Sounds sacrilegious I know)

Hammerdin was nerfed for wave two Baal. But still one of the most powerful character in the game but no longer hog the top spot for everything.

1. Sunder charms were introduced.
2. Mosiac Sins were introduced.
3. Fixed Mana burn on Energy Shield. (Hand Held Infinity Nova Sorc is now GG with Prayer Act 2 Insight Merc / Cure Runeword)
4. Hell, even a Wake of Fire Trapper can easily do Player 8 game.

Hammerdin is still one of the top dudes around which can easy P8. But no longer the only one due to diversity.

I still like Hammerdins though, but using a Hybrid FOH Pangolin.

:thumbsup:

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Jun 13 2024 12:36pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Jun 13 2024 12:44pm
S-400's dropping like flys in borsch, ura
Jun 13 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 13 2024 08:44pm)
S-400's dropping like flys in borsch, ura

Ukraine is desperate asking for more Western air defense systems but I heard that a Patriot system ordered today will take like 10 years to be finally delivered

Ura?
Jun 13 2024 12:59pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 13 2024 08:24pm)
sure, but that's like saying two boxers will fight and use no punches, just karate chops.

we have the two largest nuclear arsenals in the world by a wide margin, if we fight its going to lead there. which is why we dont fight. we fund their enemies, they fund ours. tale as old as time. sometime we both just fund 2 sides of a conflict to let them go at it while we watch.

The old man in the white house just gave Ukraine the green light to attack Russia with Western weapons

Weapons that need targeting data loaded which can only be provided by said Western countries which means they've effectively become combatants attacking Russia directly

You know that right
Jun 13 2024 01:18pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 13 2024 12:59pm)
The old man in the white house just gave Ukraine the green light to attack Russia with Western weapons

Weapons that need targeting data loaded which can only be provided by said Western countries which means they've effectively become combatants attacking Russia directly

You know that right

And im sure that's a serious redline, as compared to the US greenlighting a coup, recognizing the new govt the next day, saying publicly ukraine was joining nato via khamala, pumping in billions in weapons to keep them afloat, blowing up nordstream, and trying to get the entire world to sanction them.....

lets be real, we're in a proxy war with russia, so you think they'll launch a nuke because we gave them missile guidance? puh-leeze. even with the missiles russia will still win, why fire a nuke if you're winning? if you're not talking about nukes, see my previous post and respond to that instead of a non sequitur.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1433043314332433343344473Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll