d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1428742884289429042914457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.37
May 12 2024 02:37pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 12 May 2024 23:31)
Old news already: Golden Parachute for Shoigu ? Better for him than no parachute ... :rofl:

It may not open :) you never know until you go jump

This post was edited by Norlander on May 12 2024 02:38pm
Gold: 32,527.50
May 12 2024 03:27pm
"UKR TOP - I want to surrender"

May 12 2024 03:29pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 12 2024 07:50pm)
Good read. And actually reads like honest assessment, not the typical nonsense peddled, one that tirelessly tries to frame that everyone in Ukraine eager to go and fight.

I’ve said this a few times but from my personal anecdotal experience, there are hundreds of Ukrainians in my local city in the US, probably could be thousands at this point because i'm literally hearing Ukrainian spoken on streets like never before. My nanny is a 20 year old that came in December from Rivne. Her 25 yr old bf came last month and basically was able to evade draft by working in Germany before the war and never returning.

Vast majority of these people don’t want the war, and want to get away and live a normal life. The military is made up a sizable portion now of unwilling but forced and unmotivated people. That’s why you’re seeing so many surrenders, so many refusals to hold lines, etc. these people aren’t retarded, they know they are fighting a superior enemy with no real prospect of winning. It’s a really sad thing that their government isn’t looking for someway to end this like yesterday.

Garbage commentary there are over a million people in the armed forces and they've held out against odds for over 2 years.
The majority are highly motivated. Would you not be motivated? If a foreign country invaded your country and threatened your family? Thats a rational reaction.

They don't WANT to be fighting any war. But they WANT to be part of the Russian federation even less.

Meanwhile Russia are feeding 30k economic migrants a month into the cannon fodder brigades. Plenty footage of them getting scrambled by drones to capture single km's or abandoned villages.
What a backwards fucked up kleptocracy that offers kids from backwater shitholes a 30 thousand dollar salary to die for nothing.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on May 12 2024 03:31pm
May 12 2024 03:40pm
Quote (Norlander @ May 12 2024 07:21pm)
Vladimir Putin proposed appointing Andrei Belousov as Russian Defense Minister, the Federation Council reported.

/e
Putin dismissed Nikolai Patrushev from the post of Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation

Big change. Shoigu has been defence minister since 2012. Now two and half years into the "special military decimation" he is ousted.

Tells you everything about how this has gone militarily for Russia.
Gold: 204.37
May 12 2024 03:55pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ May 12 2024 05:29pm)
Garbage commentary there are over a million people in the armed forces and they've held out against odds for over 2 years.
The majority are highly motivated. Would you not be motivated? If a foreign country invaded your country and threatened your family? Thats a rational reaction.

They don't WANT to be fighting any war. But they WANT to be part of the Russian federation even less.

Meanwhile Russia are feeding 30k economic migrants a month into the cannon fodder brigades. Plenty footage of them getting scrambled by drones to capture single km's or abandoned villages.
What a backwards fucked up kleptocracy that offers kids from backwater shitholes a 30 thousand dollar salary to die for nothing.

There are 500,000 Russians in Ukraine. It is well agreed that Ukraine is seriously outnumbered, and faces a 4:1 disadvantage (or more) on large tracts of the front line. Poland and Lithuania are talking about forcing Ukrainian refugees back to Ukraine specifically because so many have avoided the draft and because Ukraine so desperately needs more men.
Gold: 204.37
May 12 2024 03:57pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 12 2024 01:47pm)
I only see you here when Ruzzia do some advances, rest of the time you are gone for months, you said something and it was wrong ? No worries, it's not really a shock.
"Russia is advancing very fast due to the corruption in Ukraine" kk

here's some source:
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c72p0xx410xo

He says officials had claimed that defences were being built at huge cost, but in his view, those defences simply weren’t there. “Either it was an act of negligence, or corruption. It wasn’t a failure. It was a betrayal”.

=> Expecting more inputs later.

You haven't posted your Ukrainian Youtuber since Ukraine seized Robotyne (now largely back in Russian hands). What happened?
Gold: 17,384.69
May 12 2024 04:12pm
Quote (bogie160 @ May 12 2024 11:57pm)
You haven't posted your Ukrainian Youtuber since Ukraine seized Robotyne (now largely back in Russian hands). What happened?

I don't know exactly when i stopped to post his videos, this is not linked with the agression of Ukraine evolution itself, it's more about the whole section is: Not sure if you noticed but I am not posting very much since a while aready.
Btw surprise surpise guess what is back on the scene now that Russians are doing some advances.

Gold: 13,086.00
May 12 2024 04:40pm
Quote (bogie160 @ May 12 2024 05:55pm)
There are 500,000 Russians in Ukraine. It is well agreed that Ukraine is seriously outnumbered, and faces a 4:1 disadvantage (or more) on large tracts of the front line. Poland and Lithuania are talking about forcing Ukrainian refugees back to Ukraine specifically because so many have avoided the draft and because Ukraine so desperately needs more men.

Not only the men advantage, but the undisputed fire power advantage, that's been there throughout the war.

As far as the push in the Kharkiv direction, I actually think there's a non zero probability that the thrust further east could actually be the play. Take Vovchansk and basically push down towards Kupiansk and flank from the north. All that area is sparsely populated and would require Ukraine to dedicate a fair amount of troops/armor to defend.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 12 2024 04:42pm
Gold: 5,016.77
May 12 2024 05:47pm
Quote (bogie160 @ May 12 2024 02:55pm)

Therefore, what? Does this post hint at a policy viewpoint?
Gold: 5,016.77
May 12 2024 05:55pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ofthevoid @ May 12 2024 11:50am)
Good read. And actually reads like honest assessment, not the typical nonsense peddled, one that tirelessly tries to frame that everyone in Ukraine eager to go and fight.

I’ve said this a few times but from my personal anecdotal experience, there are hundreds of Ukrainians in my local city in the US, probably could be thousands at this point because i'm literally hearing Ukrainian spoken on streets like never before. My nanny is a 20 year old that came in December from Rivne. Her 25 yr old bf came last month and basically was able to evade draft by working in Germany before the war and never returning.

Vast majority of these people don’t want the war, and want to get away and live a normal life. The military is made up a sizable portion now of unwilling but forced and unmotivated people. That’s why you’re seeing so many surrenders, so many refusals to hold lines, etc. these people aren’t retarded, they know they are fighting a superior enemy with no real prospect of winning. It’s a really sad thing that their government isn’t looking for someway to end this like yesterday.

Yes, very sad that Ukraine isn't surrendering to the army that tortures, murders, and rapes women. Why can't Zelensky get behind the idea of surrendering a third of his country? The cowards who came to the US want it, he should listen.

Fuck off. If your attitude(and the supposed people you talk to) was the majority we wouldn't have America.

This post was edited by IceMage on May 12 2024 05:56pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1428742884289429042914457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll