d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1412041214122412341244509Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2024 06:58am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 22 2024 10:12am)
its tit for tat from what i can gather. Ukraine bombs infrastructure, Russia responds in kind bombing infrastructure. proportionate responses. far more palatable to the world then the ethnic cleansing going on in Israel.

This seems moderate.

Its a bit grotesque to minimise Russia hitting civilian buildings. Literal blocks of flats. Then call what Israel is doing ethnic cleansing.

You kind of lose any credibility due when you are this hypocritical.
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 22 2024 07:00am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2024 08:22am)
Utter garbage

I've posted official NATO sources previously, that this wasn't in the last 24 hours means nothing. Never did I claim that Euroconservatives is a NATO source so stop making shit up.

Start informing yourself and find out that what I said id true, Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations with Russia, Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations back in 2022 and Western countries won't recognize Putin's election win.

Clearly negotiations are not possible which is what I said and which caused you to produce this river of tears, lol

Your dialog tree ran out of options so you moved on to the next programmed dialogue. You literally had no response so now you're just rambling about former NATO sources you claim to have used, that literally have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You brought this up apropos of nothing. Again: you literally think we are having a conversation that we have never had, because of your dialogue tree.

"Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations with Russia, Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations back in 2022 and Western countries won't recognize Putin's election win. " - Ive already responded to all of this but since you dont read what people respond to you with you obviously wouldnt know that. Let me copy paste my response and maybe this time you'll actually read it or have your caretaker read it for you?

"1) There is no "torpedoing" of anything. Putin asked for a piece of land and Ukraine said no and decided to fight back instead. Again, the negotiation was never going to be accepted, because it was insane. By refusing to answer my analogous question you have already accepted how retarded it would be for a sovereign nation to give up land in negotiation, because your sovereignity might be encroached upon again (by the same guy who says he has a historical claim to your sovereign nation).
2) Nobody denies this and it's not controversial at all. It's controversial if you know nothing about the other nations of the world, because this is pretty commonplace.
3) I don't care what Lichtenstein thinks and neither does Putin, who won the election and kept it moving. It doesn't matter if Putin wins or loses, because he is an autocratic leader. The only people who are interested in ratifying the election or making the election look democratic are Russians and Russophiles." - You are saying truthisms (google it, please, or Yandex it i guess) with an incredibly dishonest framing. Nobody disagrees with the points at hand if you frame them honestly. For instance:

Boris Johnson told Zelensky that he thought Ukraine should fight. This is not torpedoing, as you so very dishonestly and unintelligently framed it. If it were then any foreign political coversation involving several heads of state would be torpedoing.
Zelensky says that there will be no negotiations with Putin, since Putin invaded Ukraine. This is not in any way controversial, as you so very dishonestly and unintelligently framed it. Multiple countries in Europe have the exact same policy even outside of wartime.
Countries in the EU critizise the democratic state of Russia. This has absolutely no meaning in an autocracy and is an opinion statement. Only defensive Russophiles will get upset about this. Putin quite literally said in 2014 that there is no democracy in America and nobody (including you) cares. It's just his opinion.

I asked you (and you, as you usually do, refuse to answer because you realize your entire argument falls if you respond to my pretty basic questions): Europeanconservative (the source you yourself cited) is reporting that Johnson told Zelensky something. If that is "torpedoing" then literally any negotiations between superpowers (since it includes multiple actors and states) will be torpedoing. The article even states that Russia was trying to "press Ukraine". So please tell me: Is it okay to press a country? If it is then you agree that Johnson should be free to press Ukraine. If you do not then according to you own article, Russia pressed a sovereign state and you disagree with Russia for doing so.

You keep spamming about tears or being angry, but never once have i tried to refer to the forum rules for instance, something you apparently like doing when you realize that anyone reading your responses filled will double standards and absolutely insane non sensical arguments will instantly realize how fucking absurd your world view is. Like I don't even have to try. I don't have a horse in this race apart from making you look like a circus animal.

Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2024 07:03am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2024 01:47pm)
Russia's election is their business, the West has nothing to say in Russia. Not sure why this still bothers you.

Do you think Russian elections were fraudulent ?
Gold: 48,891.00
Mar 22 2024 07:20am

, , , ,

Interesting. :thumbsup: Ukraine.

Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2024 07:29am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 22 2024 10:00am)
Your dialog tree ran out of options so you moved on to the next programmed dialogue. You literally had no response so now you're just rambling about former NATO sources you claim to have used, that literally have nothing to do with the topic at hand. You brought this up apropos of nothing. Again: you literally think we are having a conversation that we have never had, because of your dialogue tree.

"Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations with Russia, Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations back in 2022 and Western countries won't recognize Putin's election win. " - Ive already responded to all of this but since you dont read what people respond to you with you obviously wouldnt know that. Let me copy paste my response and maybe this time you'll actually read it or have your caretaker read it for you?

"1) There is no "torpedoing" of anything. Putin asked for a piece of land and Ukraine said no and decided to fight back instead. Again, the negotiation was never going to be accepted, because it was insane. By refusing to answer my analogous question you have already accepted how retarded it would be for a sovereign nation to give up land in negotiation, because your sovereignity might be encroached upon again (by the same guy who says he has a historical claim to your sovereign nation).
2) Nobody denies this and it's not controversial at all. It's controversial if you know nothing about the other nations of the world, because this is pretty commonplace.
3) I don't care what Lichtenstein thinks and neither does Putin, who won the election and kept it moving. It doesn't matter if Putin wins or loses, because he is an autocratic leader. The only people who are interested in ratifying the election or making the election look democratic are Russians and Russophiles." - You are saying truthisms (google it, please, or Yandex it i guess) with an incredibly dishonest framing. Nobody disagrees with the points at hand if you frame them honestly. For instance:

Boris Johnson told Zelensky that he thought Ukraine should fight. This is not torpedoing, as you so very dishonestly and unintelligently framed it. If it were then any foreign political coversation involving several heads of state would be torpedoing.
Zelensky says that there will be no negotiations with Putin, since Putin invaded Ukraine. This is not in any way controversial, as you so very dishonestly and unintelligently framed it. Multiple countries in Europe have the exact same policy even outside of wartime.
Countries in the EU critizise the democratic state of Russia. This has absolutely no meaning in an autocracy and is an opinion statement. Only defensive Russophiles will get upset about this. Putin quite literally said in 2014 that there is no democracy in America and nobody (including you) cares. It's just his opinion.

I asked you (and you, as you usually do, refuse to answer because you realize your entire argument falls if you respond to my pretty basic questions): Europeanconservative (the source you yourself cited) is reporting that Johnson told Zelensky something. If that is "torpedoing" then literally any negotiations between superpowers (since it includes multiple actors and states) will be torpedoing. The article even states that Russia was trying to "press Ukraine". So please tell me: Is it okay to press a country? If it is then you agree that Johnson should be free to press Ukraine. If you do not then according to you own article, Russia pressed a sovereign state and you disagree with Russia for doing so.

You keep spamming about tears or being angry, but never once have i tried to refer to the forum rules for instance, something you apparently like doing when you realize that anyone reading your responses filled will double standards and absolutely insane non sensical arguments will instantly realize how fucking absurd your world view is. Like I don't even have to try. I don't have a horse in this race apart from making you look like a circus animal.

Bro go outside lol
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2024 08:04am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 22 2024 02:00pm)

Dude YOU ran out of dialogue. You responded to my post, I presented the sources, you cry

You breaking forum rules is the perfect example, lol --> https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=659597404#p659597404

This is immature trash posting. By the way keep browsing the dark web I don't want to think of what other stuff you dig up there. Big yikes

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 22 2024 08:04am
Mar 22 2024 08:13am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2024 02:03pm)
Do you think Russian elections were fraudulent ?

The West doesn't control what happens in Russia is what I pointed out.

And Putin seems to be very popular much to the dismay of the West.
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 22 2024 08:14am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2024 03:04pm)
Dude YOU ran out of dialogue. You responded to my post, I presented the sources, you cry

You breaking forum rules is the perfect example, lol --> https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=659597404#p659597404

This is immature trash posting. By the way keep browsing the dark web I don't want to think of what other stuff you dig up there. Big yikes

The sources don't corroborate your framing my little man. Ive responded exactly to each source one by one, again, something you have either missed in your frantic defense of Russia or simply just ignored (something you do frequently).

" By the way keep browsing the dark web I don't want to think of what other stuff you dig up there. Big yikes" - I said i found it on the intellectual dark web you moron, not the actual fucking dark web LMFAO jesus, went right over your head that one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_dark_web , you're welcome, next time you might be able to catch the satire.

"You breaking forum rules is the perfect example, lol" - Yes yes, when there are no arguments start crying about the rules of the forum. Pathetic.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2024 08:18am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 22 2024 03:13pm)
The West doesn't control what happens in Russia is what I pointed out.

And Putin seems to be very popular much to the dismay of the West.

Do you think Russian elections were fraudulent ? YES or NOT ?
Mar 22 2024 08:24am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 22 2024 03:14pm)
The sources don't corroborate your framing my little man. Ive responded exactly to each source one by one, again, something you have either missed in your frantic defense of Russia or simply just ignored (something you do frequently).

" By the way keep browsing the dark web I don't want to think of what other stuff you dig up there. Big yikes" - I said i found it on the intellectual dark web you moron, not the actual fucking dark web LMFAO jesus, went right over your head that one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_dark_web , you're welcome, next time you might be able to catch the satire.

"You breaking forum rules is the perfect example, lol" - Yes yes, when there are no arguments start crying about the rules of the forum. Pathetic.

More tears. Post more childish shit like this https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92094408&f=119&p=659597404#p659597404

And then tell others your world views are superior. Clown

Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2024 03:18pm)
Do you think Russian elections were fraudulent ? YES or NOT ?

I completely don't care, why do you?

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 22 2024 08:24am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1412041214122412341244509Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll