d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1411841194120412141224509Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 21 2024 11:26pm
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 21 2024 07:56pm)
Dude did you notice that every time you post in this forum you start with some BS "conspiracy theory" accusations? And you discredit sources (even official NATO sources)?

Dude are you okay? Show us where Putin touched you so at least we know why you're so mad every time you show up in this topic

So first of all "europeanconservative" is not a "NATO source", but yes, you are correct, i criticize sources regardless of where they come from.

Im not some Russian shill who mindlessly believes everything I'm being told by RT or Scott Ritter and I'm not a western spokesperson who jerks off Angela Merkel or (like you do) believe Ursula Van Der Leyen completely uncritically.

I also want to bring this up simply because it's hilarious, you say "Obviously you didn't follow the discussion between me and him. I refer to NATO sources that undeniably show that NATO welcomed Ukraine's and Georgia's NATO membership ;)".

Not once in the last 24 hours have you sent me a source discussing any of this. You literally think we are having a conversation that we have never had, because of your dialogue tree. You're so used to spouting off talking points that you don't even know where you are in your dialogue options anymore.

If you want my take on Georgia and Ukraine: Georgia and Ukraine are sovereign nations who have the right to self determination. The only reason anyone would not agree with this statement is if they, like Vladimir Putin, believe that Russia has a historic right to these bordering nations. If you want to make that claim, like Putin did just weeks ago, we can discuss that and I can teach you about history too but I don't think you will ever make that argument.

Gold: 22,164.69
Mar 22 2024 12:12am
The attacks over the past day have been the biggest infrastructure missile strikes since the war began. Ukraine has lost power, lost mobile service, lost internet to population centers. They were previously dark along the rural areas but restoring power to the front, now the main Dnieper hydropower station is offline, the dam is intact but possibly struck, clearly damaged on the surface. Looks like its a reciprocal escalation for the strikes on belgorod, russia is basically just reminding them what they can do if they choose to do so
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 22 2024 01:22am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 22 2024 06:26am)
So first of all "europeanconservative" is not a "NATO source", but yes, you are correct, i criticize sources regardless of where they come from.

Im not some Russian shill who mindlessly believes everything I'm being told by RT or Scott Ritter and I'm not a western spokesperson who jerks off Angela Merkel or (like you do) believe Ursula Van Der Leyen completely uncritically.

I also want to bring this up simply because it's hilarious, you say "Obviously you didn't follow the discussion between me and him. I refer to NATO sources that undeniably show that NATO welcomed Ukraine's and Georgia's NATO membership ;)".

Not once in the last 24 hours have you sent me a source discussing any of this. You literally think we are having a conversation that we have never had, because of your dialogue tree. You're so used to spouting off talking points that you don't even know where you are in your dialogue options anymore.

If you want my take on Georgia and Ukraine: Georgia and Ukraine are sovereign nations who have the right to self determination. The only reason anyone would not agree with this statement is if they, like Vladimir Putin, believe that Russia has a historic right to these bordering nations. If you want to make that claim, like Putin did just weeks ago, we can discuss that and I can teach you about history too but I don't think you will ever make that argument.

Utter garbage

I've posted official NATO sources previously, that this wasn't in the last 24 hours means nothing. Never did I claim that Euroconservatives is a NATO source so stop making shit up.

Start informing yourself and find out that what I said id true, Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations with Russia, Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations back in 2022 and Western countries won't recognize Putin's election win.

Clearly negotiations are not possible which is what I said and which caused you to produce this river of tears, lol
Gold: 3,941.00
Mar 22 2024 01:52am
Quote (Malopox @ 17 Mar 2024 20:38)

What do you think will happen with gasoline and diesel prices in EU or US if all Russian refinery capacity goes fully offline?

What happens to food prices in France if diesel prices quadruple?

Will you be able to afford a croissant?

FT reports that Americans asked Ukranians to stop attacking Russian refineries (ahead of elections I guess).

Looks like kareem might still be able to afford his croissants and baguettes as diesel will still flow.

https://on.ft.com/3x2gfWx
Mar 22 2024 02:20am
So yeah we're definitely looking at a bunch of maneuvers

Russia starts winning the conventional war and Ukraine is retreating
Ukraine attacks Russian refineries, supposedly of their own initiative
Jake Sullivan flies into Ukraine on an emergency mission, to put a leash on the Ukrainians
Russia's immediate response is attacks on Ukrainian infrastructure and threatening the Dnieper dam

Russia could escalate with surreptitious/proxy attacks on vulnerable western infrastructure/shipping/pipelines, though part of the US mission right now might be to appease Putin and try to dissuade him from reciprocal escalation. Which ironically puts the Biden administration where the Trump administration was when Biden criticized him for it.
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 22 2024 03:10am
Shoigu announced Russia, which has recruited hundreds of thousands of contract soldiers, will create two new armies and 30 formations including 14 divisions and 16 brigades in 2024.

So we are look at an additional 350-500k totally fresh added army, this is on top off the current 500-600k in Ukraine.

This post was edited by ownyaah on Mar 22 2024 03:11am
Mar 22 2024 03:25am
also from that attack;

Notably it appears Russia used precision strikes to destroy the generators without destroying the dam. That plant is clearly not going to repaired any time soon to restore power, not with that kind of damage.
But that kind of targeting also means Russia was capable of doing this at pretty much any time and chose not to, until now after the attacks on Russian refineries.
Of course if America really wanted to escalate they'd secretly encourage more attacks on Russian infrastructure if the only retaliation was hitting Ukrainian infrastructure since it does nothing to us, but Blinken is actually being honest when he says Joe Biden risks losing his reelection if Russian oil is interrupted and price of gas skyrockets.
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 22 2024 03:58am
Sounds like the sack of shits country doing non-fraudulent elections used 90 missiles and 60 shaeds ths night against civilian infrastructures.
Gold: 175,091.69
Mar 22 2024 04:11am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Mar 22 2024 10:58am)
Sounds like the sack of shits country doing non-fraudulent elections used 90 missiles and 60 shaeds ths night against civilian infrastructures.

Weren´t you guys laughing at ukraine attacking civilian infrastructure such as refineries just days ago?
Gold: 7,914.00
Mar 22 2024 04:12am
its tit for tat from what i can gather. Ukraine bombs infrastructure, Russia responds in kind bombing infrastructure. proportionate responses. far more palatable to the world then the ethnic cleansing going on in Israel.

Quote (ownyaah @ Mar 22 2024 09:10am)
Shoigu announced Russia, which has recruited hundreds of thousands of contract soldiers, will create two new armies and 30 formations including 14 divisions and 16 brigades in 2024. So we are look at an additional 350-500k totally fresh added army, this is on top off the current 500-600k in Ukraine.

This seems moderate.

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 22 2024 04:16am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1411841194120412141224509Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll