d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1411541164117411841194510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 21 2024 09:19am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 21 2024 03:43pm)
Telling someone to "get real or GTFO" is both a fallacy of false dilemma and an ad hominem, funnily enough. Also undermining someones argument because of a percieved fallacy is an appeal to fallacy. You just cant win little guy.

Why are you sending me links from such esteemed websites as "europeanconservative" that have absolutely nothing to do with anything i wrote? Again, are you willfully ignorant or do you just not read replies to your schizoid posts? Ukraine has the right to defense, asking for a part of a sovereign nation is usually not considered reasonable negotiation, it is not uncommon for countries to have "no surrender" policys and you appear to believe Putins reasons to invade are other than the ones he has explicitly given. I dont know what to tell you, it's all in your head.

Please, a simple response will suffice:

If i kick in the door of your small appartment and refuse to leave until you give me the entire hallway do you
A ) Give me the hallway and hope the insane person who just kicked in your door wont take more of your appartment or
B ) Fight back because it's your appartment?

Your daily fallacy, lol

I presented the sources proving my point ^^

You can rant all day long ^^

Gold: 751.50
Mar 21 2024 09:42am
Quote (zorzin @ Mar 20 2024 09:19pm)
Macron is at the forefront of a nascent proposal by a handful of NATO nations to discuss sending allied forces into Ukraine in training and advisory roles, though not as combat troops. The Baltic states of Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia, as well as Poland, have expressed support of Paris' position, though large NATO states like the U.S. and Germany are opposed.

Schill said France could engage a division of 20,000 troops within 30 days to operate as part of an allied coalition. Paris, he added, would be able to command a force of around 60,000 soldiers made up of French and other allied troops. The French army comprises some 121,000 soldiers, with 24,000 reservists.

It will thus become a legitimate priority target for attacks by the Russian armed forces," the spy chief said. "This means that it will suffer the fate of all the French who have ever come to the Russian world with a sword."

https://www.newsweek.com/nato-ally-sixty-thousand-soldiers-ukraine-general-france-macron-1881216

france cant even win the fight in their own country, now they want to start the next great war ^_^

oh boy
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 21 2024 09:42am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 21 2024 04:19pm)
Your daily fallacy, lol

I presented the sources proving my point ^^

You can rant all day long ^^

https://i.imgur.com/KkApmKw.jpg

And the sources didn't relate to the discussion at hand. I can repeat myself if it helps you? Lets go back to your original post that i replied to:

"Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations early 2022" - Ukraine is a sovereign state that has a right to determination and defense. The negotiation from Russia was to give up a part of the nation, which Ukraine didnt want to do as they aren't colonials anymore.

"In October 2022 Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations as long as Putin is president." - Which is not unique to Ukraine or as strange as you think it is. Several nations, including European ones have "no surrender" policys even outside of wartime. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

No sources you have provided change any of the things stated above. Tell me, what exactly did you "prove"? Your big conspiracy? That Ukraine is a sovereign state? Cool.

If i kick in the door of your small appartment and refuse to leave until you give me the entire hallway do you
A ) Give me the hallway and hope the insane person who just kicked in your door wont take more of your appartment or

Mar 21 2024 09:53am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 21 2024 04:42pm)
And the sources didn't relate to the discussion at hand. I can repeat myself if it helps you? Lets go back to your original post that i replied to:

"Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations early 2022" - Ukraine is a sovereign state that has a right to determination and defense. The negotiation from Russia was to give up a part of the nation, which Ukraine didnt want to do as they aren't colonials anymore.

"In October 2022 Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations as long as Putin is president." - Which is not unique to Ukraine or as strange as you think it is. Several nations, including European ones have "no surrender" policys even outside of wartime. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

No sources you have provided change any of the things stated above. Tell me, what exactly did you "prove"? Your big conspiracy? That Ukraine is a sovereign state? Cool.

The sources 100% relate to the discussion at hand

You replied to THIS and I provided the sources -->

Quote (Djunior @ Mar 21 2024 09:44am)
Already replied to this garbage (Western countries torpedoed the peace negotiations early 2022)

Adding this -->

In October 2022 Zelensky signed a law that forbids negotiations as long as Putin is president.

Secondly I heard that Western countries aren't even going to recognize that Putin won the elections (massive cope lol).

Negotiations are impossible because of Western countries and Ukraine making negotiations impossible meaning the outcome of his war will be decided on the battlefield. Good luck with your nice testing ground buddy

You can find multiple different sources discussing the issues I presented namely

1) Western countries torpedoing the peace negotiations
2) Zelensky signing law that forbids negotiations as long as Putin is president
3) Western countries not recognizing the elections

Your reaction to one of the sources that I presented is childish and secondly breaks forum rules. Imagine being this immature, lol

You're mad (once again) because PARD hurt your feelings. Grow up man
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 21 2024 10:07am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 21 2024 04:53pm)
The sources 100% relate to the discussion at hand

You replied to THIS and I provided the sources -->

You can find multiple different sources discussing the issues I presented namely

1) Western countries torpedoing the peace negotiations
2) Zelensky signing law that forbids negotiations as long as Putin is president
3) Western countries not recognizing the elections

Your reaction to one of the sources that I presented is childish and secondly breaks forum rules. Imagine being this immature, lol

You're mad (once again) because PARD hurt your feelings. Grow up man

1) There is no "torpedoing" of anything. Putin asked for a piece of land and Ukraine said no and decided to fight back instead. Again, the negotiation was never going to be accepted, because it was insane. By refusing to answer my analogous question you have already accepted how retarded it would be for a sovereign nation to give up land in negotiation, because your sovereignity might be encroached upon again (by the same guy who says he has a historical claim to your sovereign nation).
2) Nobody denies this and it's not controversial at all. It's controversial if you know nothing about the other nations of the world, because this is pretty commonplace.
3) I don't care what Lichtenstein thinks and neither does Putin, who won the election and kept it moving. It doesn't matter if Putin wins or loses, because he is an autocratic leader. The only people who are interested in ratifying the election or making the election look democratic are Russians and Russophiles.

"Your reaction to one of the sources that I presented is childish and secondly breaks forum rules" - Oh golly me, not forum rules. My reaction was that you, as you usually do, say a bunch of truthisms, mix it with very strange framing and then send sources or screenshots that don't at all back up what you are saying.

Europeanconservative is reporting that Johnson told Zelensky something. If that is "torpedoing" then literally any negotiations between superpowers (since it includes multiple actors and states) will be torpedoing. The article even states that Russia was trying to "press Ukraine". So please tell me: Is it okay to press a country? If it is then you agree that Johnson should be free to press Ukraine. If you do not then according to you own article, Russia pressed a sovereign state and you disagree with Russia for doing so.

The Reuters source discusses Zelenskys choice not to allow negotiations with Russia, which is not unique to Ukraine and incredibly commonplace, even outside of wartime. Again, it's just a truthism that you are framing as something extraordinary. Nobody denies this, your framing is just dishonest and honestly very desperate.

The countries in question denounce Russias election. They explain in that France 24 article exactly why they do so: It doesn't meet the standards in the west. This changes nothing. It's like saying "The elections in France arent legitimate because they don't reflect democracy in Guatemala". You're legitimately upset about countries opinions (for some reason, again, I don't know why you're so defensive about this) on another countrys elections. The election results could be 100% factual and it would still not meet the criteria for democracy in most western nations.

This post was edited by Hobbiks on Mar 21 2024 10:07am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 21 2024 10:15am
Ruzzian elections shit joke:

01:38
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 21 2024 10:15am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Mar 21 2024 04:42pm)
france cant even win the fight in their own country, now they want to start the next great war ^_^

oh boy

oh boy, imagine if you had nuclear weapons. :rofl:
Gold: 11.11
Mar 21 2024 11:22am
Russia will create two new armies before the end of the year, the country's defense minister Sergei Shoigu has announced, as fears grow that Moscow is planning for an eventual war with NATO.

On Wednesday Shoigu announced plans to boost Russia's conventional military capabilities, saying that it had formed an army corps and a motorized division.

In addition, he said that the Russian military plans to form two combined arms armies (CAA) and 14 divisions, as well as 16 brigades, by the end of 2024

So that's what...150k ish?

https://www.newsweek.com/shoigu-russia-putin-warning-west-1881669#:~:text=On%20Wednesday%20Shoigu%20announced%20plans,by%20the%20end%20of%202024.
Gold: 3,941.00
Mar 21 2024 11:53am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 21 Mar 2024 17:15)
Ruzzian elections shit joke:

01:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsZsnrqmrnk

https://www.nnov.kp.ru/daily/26583.5/3599319/

Your video is from 7 years ago.

Whole ballot box of that day was declared invalid, the woman that did that faced consequences in terms of criminal prosecution and fines.
Mar 21 2024 12:01pm
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 21 2024 05:07pm)
1) There is no "torpedoing" of anything. Putin asked for a piece of land and Ukraine said no and decided to fight back instead. Again, the negotiation was never going to be accepted, because it was insane. By refusing to answer my analogous question you have already accepted how retarded it would be for a sovereign nation to give up land in negotiation, because your sovereignity might be encroached upon again (by the same guy who says he has a historical claim to your sovereign nation).
2) Nobody denies this and it's not controversial at all. It's controversial if you know nothing about the other nations of the world, because this is pretty commonplace.
3) I don't care what Lichtenstein thinks and neither does Putin, who won the election and kept it moving. It doesn't matter if Putin wins or loses, because he is an autocratic leader. The only people who are interested in ratifying the election or making the election look democratic are Russians and Russophiles.

"Your reaction to one of the sources that I presented is childish and secondly breaks forum rules" - Oh golly me, not forum rules. My reaction was that you, as you usually do, say a bunch of truthisms, mix it with very strange framing and then send sources or screenshots that don't at all back up what you are saying.

Europeanconservative is reporting that Johnson told Zelensky something. If that is "torpedoing" then literally any negotiations between superpowers (since it includes multiple actors and states) will be torpedoing. The article even states that Russia was trying to "press Ukraine". So please tell me: Is it okay to press a country? If it is then you agree that Johnson should be free to press Ukraine. If you do not then according to you own article, Russia pressed a sovereign state and you disagree with Russia for doing so.

The Reuters source discusses Zelenskys choice not to allow negotiations with Russia, which is not unique to Ukraine and incredibly commonplace, even outside of wartime. Again, it's just a truthism that you are framing as something extraordinary. Nobody denies this, your framing is just dishonest and honestly very desperate.

The countries in question denounce Russias election. They explain in that France 24 article exactly why they do so: It doesn't meet the standards in the west. This changes nothing. It's like saying "The elections in France arent legitimate because they don't reflect democracy in Guatemala". You're legitimately upset about countries opinions (for some reason, again, I don't know why you're so defensive about this) on another countrys elections. The election results could be 100% factual and it would still not meet the criteria for democracy in most western nations.

What a complete joke. You reply to my post with this -->

Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 21 2024 11:38am)
Yes yes, all of the western countries are in a big conspiracy against poor Russia. Just like usual, you guys have uncovered the conspiracy of the century

I post sources that prove this is the real world not your imaginary conspiracies, lol

Kicking in the door of apartments? This is geo-politics we're talking about, don't mess with countries like Ukraine (Crimea, Sevastopol, large ethnic Russian population in Eastern Ukraine and so on) and nobody would kick in any doors ;)

Inb4 your next rant
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1411541164117411841194510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll