d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev1410411412413414445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
May 14 2020 09:40am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 14 2020 10:37am)
What amazes me is the sheer amount of detective work that is required to undo the damage created by the lying media.

Every citizen should have access to the same plain truth but we literally live in a world now where it is impossible to know. All of the white noice manufactured by special interest groups occludes it from all but the most savvy people.

I was aware of that pardon. I'm not entirely sure of the specific behavior, and whether it was warranted, but it was related to the Stuxnet leak investigation. I'm sure right-wing propaganda outlets covered it as well.

But I'm lost as to how it has relevance. Just because Obama did something doesn't mean people who don't like Trump approve of it. And Flynn wasn't guilty of just one lie, but several. Plus, he was a foreign agent to Turkey while working for the campaign and transition. I suppose it works as an argument for retards on a gaming forum.

Quote (excellence @ May 14 2020 11:11am)

Biden receiving intelligence reports with Flynn's name unmasked from NSA is not evidence that he was aware of the FBI investigation.

Fuck you people are idiots.
Gold: 23.00
May 14 2020 09:40am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 14 2020 08:18am)
American people are dying because of republicans

The States dying the most actually have Democrats running them.

You had a 50/50 guess and still got it wrong.
Gold: 2,504.69
May 14 2020 09:41am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 14 2020 09:37am)
What amazes me is the sheer amount of detective work that is required to undo the damage created by the lying media.

Every citizen should have access to the same plain truth but we literally live in a world now where it is impossible to know. All of the white noice manufactured by special interest groups occludes it from all but the most savvy people.

sounds like u hate the first amendment, commie.
Gold: 260.11
May 14 2020 09:44am
Quote (IceMage @ May 14 2020 10:40am)

But I'm lost as to how it has relevance. Just because Obama did something doesn't mean people who don't like Trump approve of it. And Flynn wasn't guilty of just one lie, but several. Plus, he was a foreign agent to Turkey while working for the campaign and transition. I suppose it works as an argument for retards on a gaming forum.

They think that because they automatically defend everything Trump does then everybody else has to defend everything obama did

Totally ignoring that liberals spent Obamas administration complaining about him, with my usual refrain being "Obama has a shit load that is worthy of criticism but for some reason Republicans never bring them up".
Gold: 57.00
May 14 2020 09:45am
Quote (IceMage @ 14 May 2020 11:40)
I was aware of that pardon. I'm not entirely sure of the specific behavior, and whether it was warranted, but it was related to the Stuxnet leak investigation. I'm sure right-wing propaganda outlets covered it as well.

Biden receiving intelligence reports with Flynn's name unmasked from NSA is not evidence that he was aware of the FBI investigation.

Fuck you people are idiots.

yeah look we’ll skip any lectures on intelligence or intellect from a permanently unhinged pale pasty privileged lefty who can’t do math and believes a conspiracy theory that ‘russia’ hacked the election lmfao, pathetic..

bold: keep hurling slurs though, shows your lack of ability to use reason or logic.

e: reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on May 14 2020 09:55am
Gold: 2,617.52
May 14 2020 11:34am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 14 2020 11:41am)
sounds like u hate the first amendment, commie.

Person 2 can cook a horrible dish. Person 1 should be allowed to call their cooking horrible. We don't have to make cooking illegal but we can both rightfully agree that Person 2 should not cook anymore from a unified and correct perspective.
May 14 2020 11:41am
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 14 2020 12:34pm)
Person 2 can cook a horrible dish. Person 1 should be allowed to call their cooking horrible. We don't have to make cooking illegal but we can both rightfully agree that Person 2 should not cook anymore from a unified and correct perspective.

any time i read a "all news is bad" post i cringe. Reuters exists. if u want credible center of the aisle information it exists, you just cant demand that it's mainstream media. even in the subset of centrist next day news u can follow specific journalists that u find to be credible. or u can do as i do, listen to fox news and cnn, add together, and divide by 2.
May 14 2020 11:57am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 14 2020 01:41pm)
any time i read a "all news is bad" post i cringe. Reuters exists. if u want credible center of the aisle information it exists, you just cant demand that it's mainstream media. even in the subset of centrist next day news u can follow specific journalists that u find to be credible. or u can do as i do, listen to fox news and cnn, add together, and divide by 2.

That's understandable, but can we arrest these devil tranny story hour people in the pre schools for indecent exposure please?

Can NPR's radio station just mysteriously stop working one day?

Can Steven Spielberg just keep his opinions out of his movies? You make it 2/3 of the way through a movie you paid for, and then out of nowhere he gives us his two dumb cents about his political opinions.

Fox news is bad, but nowhere close to so called "moderate" left wing sources. They essentially all operate like DNC ground operation mafias. When Trump messes up, at least Fox will mention it. Fox initially hated Trump. The left wing literally memory holes and redirects. And it works in conjunction with entertainment and education systems to poison the culture.
May 14 2020 12:01pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ May 14 2020 12:57pm)
That's understandable, but can we arrest these devil tranny story hour people in the pre schools for indecent exposure please?

Can NPR's radio station just mysteriously stop working one day?

Can Steven Spielberg just keep his opinions out of his movies? You make it 2/3 of the way through a movie you paid for, and then out of nowhere he gives us his two dumb cents about his political opinions.

Fox news is bad, but nowhere close to so called "moderate" left wing sources. They essentially all operate like DNC ground operation mafias. When Trump messes up, at least Fox will mention it. Fox initially hated Trump. The left wing literally memory holes and redirects. And it works in conjunction with entertainment and education systems to poison the culture.

just get better at hate watching media content. i watch hamfisted leftist messages in movies/tv and just laugh at how silly they look for doing it.

and stand up comedy still has a lot of people balking at PC culture. so i watch more of that and less big budget action movies. or period pieces where they can say nigger and smoke in every scene with no recourse because it was a different era. maybe even a wife gets slapped.
May 14 2020 12:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 14 2020 02:01pm)
just get better at hate watching media content. i watch hamfisted leftist messages in movies/tv and just laugh at how silly they look for doing it.

and stand up comedy still has a lot of people balking at PC culture. so i watch more of that and less big budget action movies. or period pieces where they can say nigger and smoke in every scene with no recourse because it was a different era. maybe even a wife gets slapped.

When I rewatch the Fifth Element, I'm amazed at how they were allowed to portray Chris Tucker. The dude is funny in the role yes, but in that movie he's literally a sambo jim crow actor.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1410411412413414445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll