d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1409140924093409440954514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 166,368.82
Mar 16 2024 08:26am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 16 2024 02:02pm)
Sure, we all know that Russia has way more resources.

The interesting question in this regard is why didn't NATO acknowledge that from the start and why did we see high ranking officials claiming Russia was running out of everything and stripping washing machines for chips.

It all comes down to perspectives and if what people say is what they really mean.
I’ve seen a couple of former NATO generals making completely false predictions about how the war would continue.
Others have warned that if the production of defense equipment is not ramped up, they will be left with nothing themselves.
I guess the tight budgeting restrictions despite higher investments into military households along with the fact that armament companies require 5-10 year contracts in order to adjust their production capacity are two reasons why NATO is not prepared as they might say.
Also, nobody will brag about depleted stocks.

When it comes to Western semiconductor chips going into Russia they have become quite effective in circumventing the restrictions, buying them from China, Turkey and the UAE.
Most sanctions have only shown effect for a limited amount of time.
Gold: 49,010.00
Mar 16 2024 10:17am
Quote (ferdia @ 16 Mar 2024 18:56)
i tend to disagree, frances verbal contributions outweigh any material goods. no trust now between france and russia anyway.

You remember our bet on Trump ?
You might win . I haven't been commenting much since it is quite obvious what is going to happen.

But I think the Neo Cons and Liberals are going to push this war further as much as they can and they probably see Trump as a huge obstacle.
Judging the mood in USA right now, Trump is most likely going to win the next Election unless something happens.

And it may well be.
Gold: 751.50
Mar 16 2024 10:44am
https://twitter.com/djuric_zlatko/status/1768990558221934665?t=mrA1FRKRlqGZyV-a8OmV8w&s=19

rolls royce spectre for 600k dollars B)

ukranian MPs are doing well, sponsored by western taxpayers lmao
Gold: 840.00
Mar 16 2024 10:47am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 16 Mar 2024 11:17)
You remember our bet on Trump ?
You might win . I haven't been commenting much since it is quite obvious what is going to happen.

But I think the Neo Cons and Liberals are going to push this war further as much as they can and they probably see Trump as a huge obstacle.
Judging the mood in USA right now, Trump is most likely going to win the next Election unless something happens.

And it may well be.

Trump wins the election and nothing changes if anything another Covid/EMP/WW3 trigger goes off to deter citizens from realizing they are a free sovereign being of which no man made law supersedes and none of us have to be a part of the sham anymore.

Biden wins the election and nothing changes and the same illusion of the last 4 years continues. The United States erodes away on all levels all while Democrats say everything's better then its ever been.

The people who really run the US & World continue to implement the policies either way(Think Sleepy Joe or Trump are going to take a bullet like JFK(think again).

Both are puppets and no citizen wins outside of maybe the wealthiest amongst us who known the con and the con men.

Biden is an easier puppet to control and the elite are lazy. They don't like having to make more satanic ass decisions because Trumps in office. Much more likely they steal the election(again) and sow more chaos amongst citizens to stop the American populace from uniting and tossing out every politician in Washington. Peacefully.
Mar 16 2024 10:55am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 17 Mar 2024 00:47)
Trump wins the election and nothing changes if anything another Covid/EMP/WW3 trigger goes off to deter citizens from realizing they are a free sovereign being of which no man made law supersedes and none of us have to be a part of the sham anymore.

Biden wins the election and nothing changes and the same illusion of the last 4 years continues. The United States erodes away on all levels all while Democrats say everything's better then its ever been.

The people who really run the US & World continue to implement the policies either way(Think Sleepy Joe or Trump are going to take a bullet like JFK(think again).

Both are puppets and no citizen wins outside of maybe the wealthiest amongst us who known the con and the con men.

Biden is an easier puppet to control and the elite are lazy. They don't like having to make more satanic ass decisions because Trumps in office. Much more likely they steal the election(again) and sow more chaos amongst citizens to stop the American populace from uniting and tossing out every politician in Washington. Peacefully.

Well you might be right.
Mar 16 2024 11:39am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 16 Mar 2024 11:55)
Well you might be right.

People in America put way to much energy into politicians and institutions that don't give a fuck about you or your family and your ability to survive on this planet.

Every 4 years getting to choose between two puppets in a two party system? No thanks. That's why I've never voted for a US president yet I've been able to for the last 5 elections.

You have a group of over 400 congressman and woman who are bought out by lobbyist from big money interest. You have senators that only speak like a true American when some juicy event plays into their ideology.

They do jack shit nothing but allow our country to rot from the inside out because not only are they paid by the "state" they are paid by "foreign state actors" too.

I wish I could bet on bills that are gonna get passed before the vote. "Oh look 230 congress getting 20k from pharma lobby per/year". Yup they all voting YAY here. Line their pockets while lying to their own constituency saying, "Yea I'm gonna be hard on em!!!! Not!"

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 16 2024 11:39am
Mar 16 2024 11:42am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 17 Mar 2024 01:39)
People in America put way to much energy into politicians and institutions that don't give a fuck about you or your family and your ability to survive on this planet.

Every 4 years getting to choose between two puppets in a two party system? No thanks. That's why I've never voted for a US president yet I've been able to for the last 5 elections.

You have a group of over 400 congressman and woman who are bought out by lobbyist from big money interest. You have senators that only speak like a true American when some juicy event plays into their ideology.

They do jack shit nothing but allow our country to rot from the inside out because not only are they paid by the "state" they are paid by "foreign state actors" too.

I wish I could bet on bills that are gonna get passed before the vote. "Oh look 230 congress getting 20k from pharma lobby per/year". Yup they all voting YAY here. Line their pockets while lying to their own constituency saying, "Yea I'm gonna be hard on em!!!! Not!"

The Lobbies.............
Mar 16 2024 01:00pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 16 Mar 2024 12:42)
The Lobbies.............

Yup and that's why Trump "clearing the swamp" was never going to happen just like Obama's "hope and change". Never was going to happen. Political lies that bend both ways.

If the entities behind the assassination of JFK still run the gambit. I believe they do. No sitting US President will ever challenge the real "status quo" because it's a death sentence. Unless you want the people you care about killed and maimed with nothing you can do about it. That's where both Trump and Biden lack the balls to make the impossible decisions and they have to rely on "advisors". If they didn't just present the bill at the oval office desk for them to sign into law neither could ever even come up with such a law. Sad state of affairs.

edit: Do you think Trump or Biden even read any of the bills they turned into law. Probably not lmao :rofl:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 16 2024 01:01pm
Mar 16 2024 01:28pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 17 Mar 2024 03:00)
Yup and that's why Trump "clearing the swamp" was never going to happen just like Obama's "hope and change". Never was going to happen. Political lies that bend both ways.

If the entities behind the assassination of JFK still run the gambit. I believe they do. No sitting US President will ever challenge the real "status quo" because it's a death sentence. Unless you want the people you care about killed and maimed with nothing you can do about it. That's where both Trump and Biden lack the balls to make the impossible decisions and they have to rely on "advisors". If they didn't just present the bill at the oval office desk for them to sign into law neither could ever even come up with such a law. Sad state of affairs.

edit: Do you think Trump or Biden even read any of the bills they turned into law. Probably not lmao :rofl:

So USA is basically China and Russia with Extra Steps and gives it's citizens a false painting of what freedom and democracy is. But the citizens are well fed, rich and entertainment distracts them....... "panem et circenses".

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Mar 16 2024 01:28pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 16 2024 02:56pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Mar 16 2024 08:28pm)
So USA is basically China and Russia with Extra Steps and gives it's citizens a false painting of what freedom and democracy is. But the citizens are well fed, rich and entertainment distracts them....... "panem et circenses".

If U.S are China with extra steps i would worry alot:

U.S can be bad, but hardly very, very, few things on this planet are worse than China.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Mar 16 2024 02:57pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1409140924093409440954514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll