d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1407140724073407440754518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 13 2024 04:00am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 13 2024 10:58am)
Your rando internet article does not change the bigger picture (repeating myself here)

So according to you the EU president in an official public appearance pulled some numbers out of her ass? Now who is building conspiracy theories lol

So NATO is training the Ukrainian, providing them weapons + ammo, spy satellites + intelligence, assets like global hawk and so on but NATO is not involved. Holy shit lol

Maybe Russia should stop the war if they find NATO involvement impalatable.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 13 2024 04:01am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 13 2024 10:54am)
Two days ago Djunior said that North Korea and Myanmar were in a war against Ukraine because they send goods to Russia when I asked him about it. He thinks that every single country that has anything to do with Ukraine are quite literally in a war against Russia. It's fantastical really.

Liar

What makes you think I'm not gonna dig up my post from a couple days ago?

-->

Quote (Djunior @ Mar 11 2024 02:54pm)
You have moved the goalposts considerably. We talked about NATO being involved in Ukraine not about a declaration of war.

If you want to include NK or China I will immediately say sure, those countries are involved.

I'm not going to twist myself into a knot over something that's obvious to all. See what I did there?

Do better man

Mar 13 2024 04:02am
Quote (Ashirgo @ Mar 13 2024 11:00am)
Maybe Russia should stop the war if they find NATO involvement impalatable.

Do you think Russia is going to stop the war or are they dead set to prevent Ukraine becoming a NATO member?

Testing your intelligence ;)
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 13 2024 04:03am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 13 2024 10:58am)
Your rando internet article does not change the bigger picture (repeating myself here)

So according to you the EU president in an official public appearance pulled some numbers out of her ass? Now who is building conspiracy theories lol

So NATO is training the Ukrainian, providing them weapons + ammo, spy satellites + intelligence, assets like global hawk and so on but NATO is not involved. Holy shit lol

So then why even have a discussion? If you don't want to change your mind then atleast I'm glad you are willing to admit it, even if i think it's sad.

"So according to you the EU president in an official public appearance pulled some numbers out of her ass? Now who is building conspiracy theories lol" - You were the one who brought Ursula up (which is really strange, why would you all of the sudden trust unverified numbers from the EU), not me. I don't know where she got her numbers from 1.5 years ago, I guess you have to ask her. All I know is any numbers she had were unverified and were redacted. A conspiracy theory? Can you explain what a conspiracy theory is and how I was building one? Who am I alledging are in a conspiracy and against or for what? :)

Individual sovereign nations do not speak for the entirety of NATO, no, that would be absolutely insane. Sending aid to a country (regardless of what your deranged worldview tells you) is not the same as being in a war. Again, if we followed your logic that would mean that NATO was in a war with NATO.
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 13 2024 04:06am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 13 2024 11:02am)
Do you think Russia is going to stop the war or are they dead set to prevent Ukraine becoming a NATO member?

I think Putin was pretty clear on his intentions in his interview with Tucker Carlson. He believes he has a historic claim to Ukraine and will probably decimate the entire region, raping a sovereign nation to get his will. I hope support for Ukraine stays high from the west and that autonomous groups in Russia do what they are supposed to do, burning conscription offices, sabotaging railways and furthermore making the war as expensive as possible for the Russian state.
Mar 13 2024 04:10am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 13 2024 11:02am)

Why do they care about Ukraine in the first place? I think they should focus on developing their science and economy instead of going to wars.

Ukraine has long been a war theater, before even 2014. Russia kept subverting their politics to ensure that the country is ruled by friendly crooks. The West decided to support the pro Western leaders.

Well too bad Europe was unwilling to walk away from Ukraine. It's not like Ukraine is Putin's birthright, is it?
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Mar 13 2024 04:11am
Mar 13 2024 04:22am
I think that ultimately the people of Ukraine should decide if they want to be in Russia or in Europe. This decision shouldn't be forced with tanks or dictator's whims.

It's the real battle that Russia has always lost with the West, because in spite of imperfections the cool stuff is here in the West. The simple person has a better life here. Russia is great for oligarchs and criminals, though.

This post was edited by Ashirgo on Mar 13 2024 04:26am
Mar 13 2024 04:23am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 13 2024 11:03am)
So then why even have a discussion? If you don't want to change your mind then atleast I'm glad you are willing to admit it, even if i think it's sad.

"So according to you the EU president in an official public appearance pulled some numbers out of her ass? Now who is building conspiracy theories lol" - You were the one who brought Ursula up (which is really strange, why would you all of the sudden trust unverified numbers from the EU), not me. I don't know where she got her numbers from 1.5 years ago, I guess you have to ask her. All I know is any numbers she had were unverified and were redacted. A conspiracy theory? Can you explain what a conspiracy theory is and how I was building one? Who am I alledging are in a conspiracy and against or for what? :)

Individual sovereign nations do not speak for the entirety of NATO, no, that would be absolutely insane. Sending aid to a country (regardless of what your deranged worldview tells you) is not the same as being in a war. Again, if we followed your logic that would mean that NATO was in a war with NATO.

Hi liar ^^

Imagine changing my words from a post two days ago. Or was this some kind of interpretation / implication or whatever strategy you try to use when you understand you've painted yourself into a corner?

NATO chief making an official statement or EU president Ursula making an official statement --> those are official statements. They are carefully considered and discussed beforehand. You're not fooling anyone here Hobbiks

Quote (Ashirgo @ Mar 13 2024 10:34am)
I guess it's fine.

Djunior in fact is not denying what me or ^Hobbiks wrote, but he provided a rather non-related reflection about the state of things in the West. I think maybe I overreacted to that :)

That's cool

You seem to be more level-headed than Hobbiks :)

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 13 2024 04:25am
Mar 13 2024 04:24am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Mar 13 2024 11:11am)

Cannot possibly be true. They were running out of everything 2 years ago
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1407140724073407440754518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll