d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1405140524053405440554518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2024 07:22am
Quote (Norlander @ Mar 11 2024 10:18am)
Moreover, they are running for president and start supporting Putin. Russian life-giving moisture.

This is what people mean when they talk about "the Russian soul" i think :D
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 11 2024 07:24am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 11 2024 02:22pm)
I am very consistent

You ask me to do the opposite

Do better

You only want to call out people for fallacies when it suits you? I mean yeah, kind of expected that but it's not really consistent. I personally don't really care about fallacies, as said it's not really a big part of rhetorics.
Gold: 222.00
Mar 11 2024 07:30am
the only takeaway from this war is that the west is extremely cucked in multiple dimensions, imagine thinking about surrendering your regional supremacy to an indebted future puppet state that is struggling vs. eastern europe's most demographically challenged and poorest country on life support simply because your electorate reads retarded shit online.

one of the good things about the chinese political system is being able to either ignore or just stop such extremely cucked narratives from entering social media & other platforms. citic, icbc, sinopec & petrochina are laughing their way to the bank while i still see people talking about coups, nuland and AFU shelling villages with grads from donetsk

btw there would be no rus/ukr thread, no "coup", no nuland cookies (lold) if yanuk played his cards right instead of going full retard, him and his donbass clique always struggled with decision making and kept fucking themselves over left and right.
Gold: 166,368.82
Mar 11 2024 07:30am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 11 2024 02:01pm)

The US Funds the war in Ukraine and ensures that there is no peace.

The war is still ongoing because Russia has their troops in Ukraine. According to international law it is legal seek aid from partners when you are attacked.
This includes the supply of intel and equipment.
If we are following any logic here, a war will only end if the invaders leave a country.

US became actively involved since before the US coup in Ukraine in 2014.

Both American and Russian influence can be recorded in Ukraine for a long time. In my opinion, this does not give any legalization for a hot war.
Dubbing it a „US coup“ leads to the belief that American troops overthrew the Ukranian government which is false.

The United Kingdom has troops in Ukraine

There is training, consultation and supervision of Ukranian soldiers happening. Most of it being conducted not on Ukranian soil but some in Ukraine. This is also attributed to the fact that some systems are highly complex in operation.
To put it quiet frankly: The system are operated by Ukranians, not British soldiers.

I also don’t see the problem with foreign soldiers being present in Ukraine with their approval. Russia is present in a lot of states with troops and military bases:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases#Russia

Again if we follow logic here, this is not the declaration of war to Russia but foreign states giving means to Ukraine to defend themselves against the Russian invaders.

France is mulling over sending troops to Ukraine

It has been denied by several officials, including the French minister of defense.
Looking at history there has been peacekeeping missions by the UN in Kosovo for eyample.
I don’t think we’re ever going to see any such operation in Ukraine from the current standpoint.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 11 2024 07:33am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 11 2024 02:24pm)
You only want to call out people for fallacies when it suits you? I mean yeah, kind of expected that but it's not really consistent. I personally don't really care about fallacies, as said it's not really a big part of rhetorics.

Hundreds of billions of dollars of aid (lethal and non lethal) have been sent to Ukraine. That's all tax payers' money.

These decisions are made at the highest levels. The US president, EU president and the NATO chief publicly announced that they stand behind Ukraine "for as long as it takes".

This is not some random quote from the NATO chief like you suggested, it's official policy.

Your whole appearance in this topic today is a complete fallacy. You bust in here accusing users of building conspiracy theories while all the evidence is against you.

Do better

This post was edited by Djunior on Mar 11 2024 07:35am
Gold: 7,914.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2024 07:37am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 11 2024 01:33pm)
Hundreds of billions of dollars of aid (lethal and non lethal) have been sent to Ukraine. That's all tax payers' money.

These decisions are made at the highest levels. The US president, EU president and the NATO chief publicly announced that they stand behind Ukraine "for as long as it takes".

This is not some random quote from the NATO chief like you suggested, it's official policy.

Your whole appearance in this topic today is a complete fallacy. You bust in here accusing users of building conspiracy theories while all the evidence is against you.

Do better

Its a bit like how when there was outcry about the US Aiding Ukraine, the response from the White House was "It's not AID, its LOANS". There is no self consciousness of what they are doing and their supporters are simply ignoring all the facts right in front of them.
Gold: 13.37
Mar 11 2024 07:38am

Ukrainian children returned from Russia to Ukraine seek to go back to Russia, said Alexander Pavlichenko, director of the Ukrainian Helsinki Union for Human Rights.

“And this is a problem. Children say that it was better for them in Russia, and that there are more opportunities for them to realize their potential,” complains the “human rights activist.”
Gold: 222.00
Mar 11 2024 07:40am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 11 Mar 2024 15:37)
Does this equate to NATO is at war with Russia, in your opinion?

not sure if ferdia's aware of historic events but soviet pilots literally shot down USAF while barely pretending to be the north vietnamese airforce, we can now guess 4 times if there was any sort of direct american-soviet war..
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 11 2024 07:40am
Quote (Norlander @ 11 Mar 2024 14:38)
https://files.catbox.moe/otbx4y.MP4

Ukrainian children returned from Russia to Ukraine seek to go back to Russia, said Alexander Pavlichenko, director of the Ukrainian Helsinki Union for Human Rights.

“And this is a problem. Children say that it was better for them in Russia, and that there are more opportunities for them to realize their potential,” complains the “human rights activist.”

"Living conditions are worse in a country whose cities are shelled with missiles and drones on a near-daily basis"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1405140524053405440554518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll