d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1404740484049405040514518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,914.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2024 06:16am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 11 2024 12:12pm)
The US is not directing operations, if they are you would have to provide pretty concrete evidence. It is true that us military personel are training Ukrainians, nobody is denying this. That is not on the other hand the same as being at war. That would be like saying North Korea and China are at war with Ukraine because they are trading with Russia and providing arms. None of this is what would be constituted as a proxy war. Even if it was a proxy war then Russia still invaded a sovereign nation.

"Ergo, the US IS fighting Russia. They are sending the weapons, training the troops, picking the targets and ensuring there is no negotiated settlement." - This is not the definition of a proxy war. A proxy war would be Ukraine fighting on the behalf of the US who are themselves not directly involved. According to you, US and UK troops are directly involved (which you cant prove) meaning it wouldn't be a proxy war. Ukraine is also defending itself and their sovereignity and was before they got supplies from the US, proving once more that it cannot be a proxy war.

I believe it would be helpful for your contribution to the topic, to read over what has already been proven. There is simply too much evidence to refute your position sorry.
Gold: 1,107.20
Mar 11 2024 06:17am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 11 2024 01:03pm)
You're moving the goalposts. No one talked about a declaration of war, we talked about NATO involvement in Ukraine. You sense your position is hopeless I guess ^_^

The spy satellites alone is proof of that. There is no way these can be called Ukrainian assets, they're US satellites and the data is interpreted by US (therefor NATO) intelligence officers meaning they're involved.

You can even call them combatants just like drone operators would be combatants when guiding a drone from outside Ukraine but killing Russians inside Ukraine.

You're losing it dude. NATO is involved up to their eyeballs. Ukraine is being supplied NATO weapons and NATO ammo and provided targeting data by NATO

And here you are, calling people who point that out conspiracy theorists. Do you miss the Covid days or something?

"You're moving the goalposts. No one talked about a declaration of war, we talked about NATO involvement in Ukraine." - Something you 1. Can not prove and 2. was not exactly what Ferdia was talking about earlier. I don't know if you're so deluded that you think you are another member of the forum, but we've not only talked about NATO, we also talked about CIA, Stay Behind and specific states. Literacy issues again?

"The spy satellites alone is proof of that. " - This is not what being in a war means, unless your limit for war is any sort of support, meaning that China and North Korea are also at war, but with Ukraine. Its a bar so low that no serious official would ever even consider it. It's the opinions of a layman.

"You can even call them combatants" - No you can not. They do not fit into that definition. Can you explain what you think an enemy combatant is?

"NATO is involved up to their eyeballs" - But you cant prove it? Just seems strange to me that you can't even show me how NATO is engaged in warfare if that is the case. All the examples you have given fit perfectly into things that are not part of warfare.

"And here you are, calling people who point that out conspiracy theorists" - I mean you have a theory about a conspiracy. If you want to provide evidence I have asked it of you multiple times, but you seem uninterested or incapable of providing it.

Mar 11 2024 06:18am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 11 2024 01:16pm)
I believe it would be helpful for your contribution to the topic, to read over what has already been proven. There is simply too much evidence to refute your position sorry.

So just to be clear, you refuse to provide evidence of your claims? I'm not saying that as to be rude, I just want to make it very clear.
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 11 2024 06:22am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 11 2024 01:17pm)
"You're moving the goalposts. No one talked about a declaration of war, we talked about NATO involvement in Ukraine." - Something you 1. Can not prove and 2. was not exactly what Ferdia was talking about earlier. I don't know if you're so deluded that you think you are another member of the forum, but we've not only talked about NATO, we also talked about CIA, Stay Behind and specific states. Literacy issues again?

"The spy satellites alone is proof of that. " - This is not what being in a war means, unless your limit for war is any sort of support, meaning that China and North Korea are also at war, but with Ukraine. Its a bar so low that no serious official would ever even consider it. It's the opinions of a layman.

"You can even call them combatants" - No you can not. They do not fit into that definition. Can you explain what you think an enemy combatant is?

"NATO is involved up to their eyeballs" - But you cant prove it? Just seems strange to me that you can't even show me how NATO is engaged in warfare if that is the case. All the examples you have given fit perfectly into things that are not part of warfare.

"And here you are, calling people who point that out conspiracy theorists" - I mean you have a theory about a conspiracy. If you want to provide evidence I have asked it of you multiple times, but you seem uninterested or incapable of providing it.

:rofl:

The NATO weapons alone is evidence

Quick reminder:

155mm (6.1in) is a NATO-standard artillery shell caliber
Mar 11 2024 06:23am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 11 2024 01:19pm)
Im sorry, did you not see the links posted yesterday? i refer to my previous comment.

I'll take that as a yes. I wonder if is going to call you a bad faith actor now, considering it is improper debate decorum not to provide evidence for a claim when asked.

I just think its super strange that there is this MASSIVE conspiracy that you guys have uncovered but you cant even be bothered to prove it to other people. Doesn't make much sense to me. If i had that type of bombshell information I would try to make it known to as many people who were interested as possible.
Gold: 7,914.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2024 06:25am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 11 2024 12:23pm)
I'll take that as a yes. I wonder if ^Djunior is going to call you a bad faith actor now, considering it is improper debate decorum not to provide evidence for a claim when asked.

I just think its super strange that there is this MASSIVE conspiracy that you guys have uncovered but you cant even be bothered to prove it to other people. Doesn't make much sense to me. If i had that type of bombshell information I would try to make it known to as many people who were interested as possible.

there are ample links provided from the get go in this thread, and i provided multiple links above for you to read. if you want to ignore them, go ahead.

Make up you mind though, am i a bad faith actor for providing links, or for providing links that are not palatable to you ?

This post was edited by ferdia on Mar 11 2024 06:25am
Mar 11 2024 06:25am
Quote (Djunior @ Mar 11 2024 01:22pm)
:rofl:

The NATO weapons alone is evidence

Quick reminder:

The US provided those arms to Ukraine. Do you unironically think that a state loses its power to sell weapons to other countries if they join NATO? If France sells a weapon to Denmark does that mean that NATO is selling a weapon to NATO? States have no sovereignity to you, just like Russia thinks about Ukraine i guess.
Mar 11 2024 06:26am
Quote (ferdia @ Mar 11 2024 01:25pm)
there are ample links provided from the get go in this thread, and i provided multiple links above for you to read. if you want to ignore them, go ahead.

So again, you have this MASSIVE earth shaking conspiracy and you cant even provide a few links? It just doesn't seem too plausible to me that you could prove any of this, as you haven't in the last few pages of this thread. If you had this concrete proof i doubt that you wouldn't just send it. Maybe you wouldn't? Maybe you have a secret operation with all the proof, like NATO in Ukraine?
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 11 2024 06:27am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Mar 11 2024 01:23pm)
I'll take that as a yes. I wonder if ^Djunior is going to call you a bad faith actor now, considering it is improper debate decorum not to provide evidence for a claim when asked.

:huh:

You talk to Ferdia dude. Stop acting in bad faith

Secondly I already posted enough evidence

NATO weapons / ammo / intelligence to provide targeting data / and so on

Why do you think Ukraine is desperate now that it hardly receives any 155 mm standard caliber NATO ammunition? Asking for a friend
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1404740484049405040514518Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll