d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1399039913992399339944521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.11
Feb 28 2024 08:33pm
If I'm not mistaken, according to Russian military doctrine, this is what's known as Rush B:

Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 29 2024 08:20am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 03:30pm)
Did I mix them up? That's fine. You claimed a guy who died in DC and another who died in Britain, neither of whom were relevant to the Russian government were magically killed by Putin. Easy to mix them up.

So, let's look at this Sergei feller then. His primary stances appear to have been the reduction of the size and scope of the Russian Military. Interesting stance, and one that literally every officer in the Russian Military might take offense at.

Nobody knows who killed him, and you default to "Putin done it!" But it seems more likely to me that any given career military guy, and elements within the FSB, had more reason to want him dead than Putin.

Why do you believe Putin is a boogyman? He's not shy throwing people in prison if he decides he doesn't like them, and letting them rot. Seems unlikely it was him. :)

I default to: putin has surely killed people and not all of them are marxists

you defaul to: literally every person putin has killed is a marxist.

first u say he kills people but they're not people, now u say he just jails them. u are indeed mixed up
Gold: 12,558.17
Feb 29 2024 10:02am
Shooting Down 11 Jets In 11 Days, Ukraine Nudges The Russian Air Force.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/02/29/shooting-down-11-russian-jets-in-11-days-ukraine-nudges-the-russian-air-force-closer-to-an-organizational-death-spiral/

Too bad that ammo from USA stopped coming :(
Gold: 3,691.00
Feb 29 2024 10:17am
Quote (Ironfister @ 29 Feb 2024 17:02)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/02/29/shooting-down-11-russian-jets-in-11-days-ukraine-nudges-the-russian-air-force-closer-to-an-organizational-death-spiral/

Can’t blame Ukraine for inventing stuff. That's all they have for now. Manpower, artillery shells and morale are all gone.
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 29 2024 10:42am
Quote (Ironfister @ Feb 29 2024 05:02pm)

Russia is raining down glide bombs on Ukrainian positions therefor taking risks.

I don't now if shooting down a handful of jets can be called a victory in this situation.
Gold: 8,580.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 29 2024 10:45am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 29 2024 04:42pm)
Russia is raining down glide bombs on Ukrainian positions therefor taking risks.

I don't now if shooting down a handful of jets can be called a victory in this situation.

it can, its called a Pyrrhic victory
Gold: 3,691.00
Feb 29 2024 11:46am
Quote (ferdia @ 29 Feb 2024 17:45)
it can, its called a Pyrrhic victory

They are slowly getting what they wanted, albeit with losses to manpower, materiel and despite international condemnation and sanctions. I don’t understand what the plan is for this war as Ukraine has less people to burn than Russia and both countries are essentially in an existential conflict and cannot afford to lose this.

I see Scholz being accused of disclosing that British military personnel is on the ground guiding Storm Shadow missiles attacking Russian territory and equipment today. I wonder if we are indeed inching closer and closer to the edge or is this just some 300iq MSM “tough guy” plays.

British soldiers helping fire Ukrainian missiles, Olaf Scholz reveals

German chancellor criticised for ‘flagrant abuse of intelligence’ that could endanger UK personnel on the ground and help the Russians
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/02/28/british-soldiers-help-ukraine-fire-missiles-olaf-scholz/

Gold: 11.11
Feb 29 2024 12:03pm
The royal navy should gift it to Ukraine so they can put sea kings on it, then they'll truly be unstoppable:

Gold: 8,580.00
Feb 29 2024 12:09pm
making the headlines around the world at the moment: "Putin warns West against sending troops to Ukraine". My guess is that the West is not going to take him at his word AND WILL send troops to Ukraine. The Poles are itching to join in and there are enough daft people to encourage everyone else.

This is a follow on from multiple state leaders across the world floating the idea of sending troops to Ukraine. (france, poland etc)

Politico ~

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday warned NATO against sending its troops to help Ukraine, in an explicit nuclear threat. "There has been talk of sending NATO contingents to Ukraine. But we remember the fate of those who sent contingents [in the past]. Now the consequences for the interventionists will be much more tragic," Putin said in a speech to Russia's parliament. "We too have weapons that can hit targets on their territory. This really threatens a conflict with nuclear weapons, and thus the destruction of civilization," he added.

Reuters ~

PARIS/BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron wanted to create "strategic ambiguity" by openly discussing the idea of sending Western troops to Ukraine, but he was so ambiguous that he sparked confusion and irritation among some allies.
Macron's comments at a late-night news conference, after he hosted a meeting of Western leaders to rally support for Ukraine, fitted with his reputation as a diplomatic disruptor who likes to break taboos and challenge conventional thinking.

utterly daft but here we are.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 29 2024 12:15pm
Gold: 5,016.70
Feb 29 2024 12:18pm
Quote (ferdia @ 29 Feb 2024 13:09)
making the headlines around the world at the moment: "Putin warns West against sending troops to Ukraine". My guess is that the West is not going to take him at his word AND WILL send troops to Ukraine. The Poles are itching to join in and there are enough daft people to encourage everyone else.

This is a follow on from multiple state leaders across the world floating the idea of sending troops to Ukraine. (france, poland etc)

Politico ~

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday warned NATO against sending its troops to help Ukraine, in an explicit nuclear threat. "There has been talk of sending NATO contingents to Ukraine. But we remember the fate of those who sent contingents [in the past]. Now the consequences for the interventionists will be much more tragic," Putin said in a speech to Russia's parliament. "We too have weapons that can hit targets on their territory. This really threatens a conflict with nuclear weapons, and thus the destruction of civilization," he added.

Reuters ~

PARIS/BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron wanted to create "strategic ambiguity" by openly discussing the idea of sending Western troops to Ukraine, but he was so ambiguous that he sparked confusion and irritation among some allies.
Macron's comments at a late-night news conference, after he hosted a meeting of Western leaders to rally support for Ukraine, fitted with his reputation as a diplomatic disruptor who likes to break taboos and challenge conventional thinking.

utterly daft but here we are.

Putin threatening to nuke the world if anyone tries to stop him from murdering millions of innocent civilians

sad part is the brainwashed hogs will nod in agreement

what else is new
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1399039913992399339944521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll