d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1398939903991399239934521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 28 2024 02:52pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 02:43pm)
First guy was assassinated by who, exactly? Is this a journo/opposition who was killed by Putin?

Second guy died from poisoning in the UK after living their for 6 years and already making all claims he made. Blamed on Russia. Evidence it was Russia? Nope.

Thirdguy was killed in Washington DC, and the Federal Government claimed it was from falling while drunk until Steele blamed it on the Kremlin. Weird how you'd trust Steele, isn't it?

Nice try bud. Keep at it though. :)

oh gotcha, so the only people that count are the marxists Putin admits to killing? here i thought we were being honest, at least while you admitted you thought some homo sapiens dont count as humans. then again u spent a few paragraphs telling me what i support rather than reading when i said i didnt, so its not a shock.
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 28 2024 02:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2024 13:52)
oh gotcha, so the only people that count are the marxists Putin admits to killing? here i thought we were being honest, at least while you admitted you thought some homo sapiens dont count as humans. then again u spent a few paragraphs telling me what i support rather than reading when i said i didnt, so its not a shock.

Are you being honest? You posted three cases of people being killed by people that have not been discovered. The west has blamed their deaths on Putin, but the west blames literally everything on Putin. Including election results they dislike. 2 of those people were in the west at the time of their deaths, and not in positions where the Kremlin could easily reach them. The other was out and out assassinated, and his death didn't benefit Putin in any way.

You're certainly objective. Yep. Keep at it. Any other names?
Feb 28 2024 03:00pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 02:56pm)
Are you being honest? You posted three cases of people being killed by people that have not been discovered. The west has blamed their deaths on Putin, but the west blames literally everything on Putin. Including election results they dislike. 2 of those people were in the west at the time of their deaths, and not in positions where the Kremlin could easily reach them. The other was out and out assassinated, and his death didn't benefit Putin in any way.

You're certainly objective. Yep. Keep at it. Any other names?

lol wut. Sergei Yushenkov was a vocal critic of the FSB and was accusing them of bombing russian citizens to start the 2nd chechen war. who started the FSB? was that Obama?
Gold: 8,580.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 28 2024 03:04pm
With Brevity, any vocal critic of Putin, of influence, no matter where they are in the world, is not safe. Putin seems fine to live and let live if ppl want to defect / move away, but if they are an influencer that undermines Putin, he has been known to do stuff. Poison and tall buildings.
Feb 28 2024 03:13pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2024 14:00)
lol wut. Sergei Yushenkov was a vocal critic of the FSB and was accusing them of bombing russian citizens to start the 2nd chechen war. who started the FSB? was that Obama?

He was in the UK. He'd already said his piece. He'd already made his accusations for years. He was a non-element and had nothing new to add when he was poisoned. What benefit would Putin have in poisoning a guy who moved to the UK and was no longer relevant to anyone except extreme anti-Russian crazies?

More likely the Brits poisoned him, then used his death as an excuse to try to push for sanctions against Russia, which is precisely what they did, don't you think?
Feb 28 2024 03:20pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 28 2024 03:13pm)
He was in the UK. He'd already said his piece. He'd already made his accusations for years. He was a non-element and had nothing new to add when he was poisoned. What benefit would Putin have in poisoning a guy who moved to the UK and was no longer relevant to anyone except extreme anti-Russian crazies?

More likely the Brits poisoned him, then used his death as an excuse to try to push for sanctions against Russia, which is precisely what they did, don't you think?

Sergei Yushenkov died in Moscow. via gunshot. poisoned by bullets shot from the UK i guess.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Feb 28 2024 03:20pm
Feb 28 2024 03:30pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2024 14:20)
Sergei Yushenkov died in Moscow. via gunshot. poisoned by bullets shot from the UK i guess.

Did I mix them up? That's fine. You claimed a guy who died in DC and another who died in Britain, neither of whom were relevant to the Russian government were magically killed by Putin. Easy to mix them up.

So, let's look at this Sergei feller then. His primary stances appear to have been the reduction of the size and scope of the Russian Military. Interesting stance, and one that literally every officer in the Russian Military might take offense at.

Nobody knows who killed him, and you default to "Putin done it!" But it seems more likely to me that any given career military guy, and elements within the FSB, had more reason to want him dead than Putin.

Why do you believe Putin is a boogyman? He's not shy throwing people in prison if he decides he doesn't like them, and letting them rot. Seems unlikely it was him. :)
Gold: 166,368.82
Feb 28 2024 07:04pm
https://news.yahoo.com/breakaway-region-europe-asking-russia-180158740.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I wonder when we will see a Ukraine 2.0 in Moldova where Putin is "liberating" another country from their "invaders". Keep in mind Russia stationed up to 1500 troops in Transistria
Gold: 13.37
Feb 28 2024 07:49pm
Quote (Djunior @ 28 Feb 2024 23:21)
The "opposing posters" fail to realize things are escalating further and further. Macron is now talking about NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine and Russia made it clear that in that case a confrontation will be inevitable.

What's wrong with people these days FFS, IMO it has to be that fucked up "woke" mentality in the West.

They're so woke and progressive that even mentioning Putin or Russia makes them froth at the mouth (not only in this topic but Western media etc)

Confrontation. Sweet summer child. This will turn this local conflict into nuclear just to prevent any further "involvement". Totally marches hand in hand with Russian nuclear doctrine. There are so many places for a preventing strike to hit. Already contaminated.

This post was edited by Norlander on Feb 28 2024 07:51pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Feb 28 2024 07:55pm
Quote (Gala @ Feb 28 2024 05:04pm)
https://news.yahoo.com/breakaway-region-europe-asking-russia-180158740.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

I wonder when we will see a Ukraine 2.0 in Moldova where Putin is "liberating" another country from their "invaders". Keep in mind Russia stationed up to 1500 troops in Transistria

I predict Transnistria will join the Russian Federation once southern Ukraine is fully captured and Russian forces meet the border

It will be up to Moldova if they will recognize the self determination of Transnistria or if they want to invade them, I doubt they'll want the smoke since they would be invading the Russian Federation at that point
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1398939903991399239934521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll