d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1395839593960396139624522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 18 2024 08:58am
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 18 2024 01:01pm)
you cannot reason with unreasonable people. well, you can try lol.

You cannot reason that a paedophile is credible.

Alas here you all are :thumbsup:
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 18 2024 09:07am
So, Zelensky blames the fall of Avdiivka on the West because they failed to provide Ukraine with adequate amounts of long range weapons and artillery ammo.

But wait it was the Russians who were out of ammo since April 2022 right :unsure:

This post was edited by Djunior on Feb 18 2024 09:08am
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 18 2024 11:17am
Quote (Djunior @ 18 Feb 2024 08:07)
So, Zelensky blames the fall of Avdiivka on the West because they failed to provide Ukraine with adequate amounts of long range weapons and artillery ammo.

But wait it was the Russians who were out of ammo since April 2022 right :unsure:

If you refuse peace talks and push an invasion of Sovereign Republics that're backed by a nation with a military that dwarfs yours, you aren't worthy of aid.

It's "our fault" that Zelenski couldn't hold a fortified point within a Republic that isn't interested in him? How?

Fucking beggar king indeed.
Gold: 49,350.00
Feb 18 2024 12:49pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 18 Feb 2024 19:42)
I can't believe you guys are still on this so I'm going to need to grab you by the scruff of the neck and demand an answer: What's worse, a pedophile or a nazi?

A Nazi. Because a Pedo might not dare to be a Nazi. But a Nazi will definitely dare to practice Pedophilia without consequences if they are in power.
Feb 18 2024 01:06pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Feb 2024 11:49)
A Nazi. Because a Pedo might not dare to be a Nazi. But a Nazi will definitely dare to practice Pedophilia without consequences if they are in power.

I rather disagree. If the Nazi promises the Pedo that the Pedo can have their way with the children of their enemies, the Pedo might very well join the Nazis. On the flipside, normal people who aren't attracted to children aren't going to suddenly become attracted to children simply because.
Gold: 49,350.00
Feb 18 2024 01:21pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 19 Feb 2024 03:06)
I rather disagree. If the Nazi promises the Pedo that the Pedo can have their way with the children of their enemies, the Pedo might very well join the Nazis. On the flipside, normal people who aren't attracted to children aren't going to suddenly become attracted to children simply because.

okie what about a Nazi Pedo. That is going to be the worst.
Feb 18 2024 01:28pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 18 Feb 2024 12:21)
okie what about a Nazi Pedo. That is going to be the worst.

That's what I'm saying though. Nazis are not naturally worse than pedos. Pedos are worse than literally everyone. Ruining the life of a child, damaging them forever before they've even had a chance to live, is horrific. War doesn't damage children nearly as much as being raped pre-puberty. The people who would do such a thing are the worst there are. The Nazis were mostly just German people conscripted into service and put under the command of primo assholes. Just like in Ukraine. Normal Ukrainians conscripted and put under the command of primo assholes.

The problem comes in when your recruitment strategy becomes, "I need to do the bad things, so I'm going to recruit the bad people." It's MORE likely that you convince a pedo to become a Nazi with the promise that they get to rape children than it is that a pedo recruits a non-pedo nazi to rape children. But of course a nazi pedo would be horrific. Does Nazi alone mean horrific? No. Does Pedo alone mean horrific? Yes.

Now, the discussion, to rope it back, isn't about the actions or horrific nature of the person. The discussion is about their credibility. And I don't honestly know where the credibility of a nazi or pedo would be less or more than the credibility of a white bread American when it comes to say... Global trade. Or intel agencies. Or government spying. Like, these are not related subjects.

You don't trust pedos around kids, because they're fucking pedos. You don't trust Nazis around Jews, because they're fucking Nazis. Anything else, what does their natural bias do to harm or help their credibility? It's such a nonsensical argument.
Gold: 13.37
Feb 18 2024 01:34pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 18 Feb 2024 22:28)
That's what I'm saying though. Nazis are not naturally worse than pedos. Pedos are worse than literally everyone. Ruining the life of a child, damaging them forever before they've even had a chance to live, is horrific. War doesn't damage children nearly as much as being raped pre-puberty. The people who would do such a thing are the worst there are. The Nazis were mostly just German people conscripted into service and put under the command of primo assholes. Just like in Ukraine. Normal Ukrainians conscripted and put under the command of primo assholes.

The problem comes in when your recruitment strategy becomes, "I need to do the bad things, so I'm going to recruit the bad people." It's MORE likely that you convince a pedo to become a Nazi with the promise that they get to rape children than it is that a pedo recruits a non-pedo nazi to rape children. But of course a nazi pedo would be horrific. Does Nazi alone mean horrific? No. Does Pedo alone mean horrific? Yes.

Now, the discussion, to rope it back, isn't about the actions or horrific nature of the person. The discussion is about their credibility. And I don't honestly know where the credibility of a nazi or pedo would be less or more than the credibility of a white bread American when it comes to say... Global trade. Or intel agencies. Or government spying. Like, these are not related subjects.

You don't trust pedos around kids, because they're fucking pedos. You don't trust Nazis around Jews, because they're fucking Nazis. Anything else, what does their natural bias do to harm or help their credibility? It's such a nonsensical argument.

Meanwhile in Israel

Imagine, he is a pedo. A royal flush! Nazi pedo in a Jewish college.

Kosher Nazis do exist, guess where

Don't forget their president is not just a Jew, he is a clown. And when the pres is a clown whole country becomes a bloody circus.

This post was edited by Norlander on Feb 18 2024 01:47pm
Gold: 11.11
Feb 18 2024 01:59pm
Denmark is sending its "entire artillery" to Ukraine, the Danish prime minister has said.

Speaking at the Munich Security Conference, Mette Frederiksen appealed to other European nations to do more to help Ukraine in its fight against Russian President Vladimir Putin's invading forces.

"They are asking us for ammunition now. Artillery now. From the Danish side, we decided to donate our entire artillery," she said

Danish artillery and sea kings? I've changed my mind Ukraine is marching to Moscow!

https://www.businessinsider.com/denmark-to-send-all-artillery-ukraine-pm-russia-war-2024-2
Gold: 13.37
Feb 18 2024 02:01pm
Quote (zorzin @ 18 Feb 2024 22:59)
Denmark is sending its "entire artillery" to Ukraine, the Danish prime minister has said.

Speaking at the Munich Security Conference, Mette Frederiksen appealed to other European nations to do more to help Ukraine in its fight against Russian President Vladimir Putin's invading forces.

"They are asking us for ammunition now. Artillery now. From the Danish side, we decided to donate our entire artillery," she said

Danish artillery and sea kings? I've changed my mind Ukraine is marching to Moscow!

https://www.businessinsider.com/denmark-to-send-all-artillery-ukraine-pm-russia-war-2024-2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artillery_(band)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1395839593960396139624522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll