d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1394839493950395139524522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 17 2024 05:47am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Feb 17 2024 12:41pm)
Nobody is suggesting he is a state actor for the US, he is a state actor for Russia. He worked with RT and pushes pro kremlin propaganda.

Do you even understand what a state actor is? :rofl:

I heard Tucker Carlson is now also a state actor. And Douglas McGregor, Larry Johnson and everyone with a youtube channel that's not spamming pro-Ukraine propaganda --> state actors

Even users that post here pointing out the West's insane foreign policy / NATO expansion --> state actors

It's wilder than wild
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 17 2024 05:51am
Quote (Djunior @ 17 Feb 2024 04:47)
I heard Tucker Carlson is now also a state actor. And Douglas McGregor, Larry Johnson and everyone with a youtube channel that's not spamming pro-Ukraine propaganda --> state actors

Even users that post here pointing out the West's insane foreign policy / NATO expansion --> state actors

It's wilder than wild

If only the so-called "State Actors" got paid. Wouldn't that be fantastic?

Larry King was a State Actor for Russia as well, apparently.
Gold: 1,107.20
Feb 17 2024 05:56am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 17 2024 12:39pm)
I disagree with you saying that Scott Ritter is a state actor and I clearly pointed out why --> Scott is not employed by the US govt and it's clear that he's critical of US foreign policy.

You frame a question by now including his past govt employment but it's 2024 bud and Scott is not working for the US govt.

You moved the goalposts by going like but in the past...

That he was convicted of unrelated stuff, which was the point I made when I first quoted you, is also not relevant here, what he has to say about the conflict is what matters.

As has already stated, nobody is saying Scott Ritter is a U.S state actor, the fact however is that he was.

That is not framing lol. Framing is how aspects of reality are communicated and nuanced. I asked a pretty straight forward question that did not include the current day. My question was: "Do you agree that Scott Ritter, the same person you claim is not a shill, was in fact quite literally employed by the US government?". I asked this question because YOU brought up that Scott Ritter is not a U.S shill, when he in fact has worked for the U.S government. It's a little ironic isn't it? The one person you don't consider a shill has taken money from the U.S government for services.

I mean I've asked this before but nobody can respond to it: Do you think it's important context that Scott Ritter stopped working for the U.S government and the UN not for ideological reasons but because he admitted and was convicted of sex offenses against children, and only then, when he got blackballed from establishment positions in the U.S, decided to become a Russian state actor?
It's called grifting, and again is not particularly unique.
Feb 17 2024 05:57am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 17 2024 12:47pm)

It's wilder than wild

Why are you rambling about Tucker Carlson and random youtubers you fawn over?
Scott Ritter isn't just a youtuber, he is PAID BY THE KREML TO HOLD SPEECHES. You literally call people you disagree with "shills" but you don't think that Scott Ritter, a man paid by a state to hold propaganda speeches, is a shill? I mean the jokes writes themselves.
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 17 2024 05:57am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 17 2024 05:47am)

It's wilder than wild

What can I say, the americans offered to pay me to shill with services from american hookers and the russians did the same with russian hookers, it wasn't much of a competition
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 17 2024 06:16am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Feb 17 2024 12:57pm)
Why are you rambling about Tucker Carlson and random youtubers you fawn over?
Scott Ritter isn't just a youtuber, he is PAID BY THE KREML TO HOLD SPEECHES. You literally call people you disagree with "shills" but you don't think that Scott Ritter, a man paid by a state to hold propaganda speeches, is a shill? I mean the jokes writes themselves.

Tucker Carlson interviewed Putin and Western media are losing their minds over it, it's completely clear why I mention him because he faces the same kind of backlash Scott Ritter does. Everything I posted is on topic deal with it.

BTW the actual state actors I already mentioned (trash neocons) are not only being paid by the white house but they gave over 100B (that's a B) to Ukraine which made no difference at all (only made things worse) and that's the people YOU shill for, lol

Jokes on you bud

Feb 17 2024 06:35am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 17 2024 01:16pm)
Tucker Carlson interviewed Putin and Western media are losing their minds over it, it's completely clear why I mention him because he faces the same kind of backlash Scott Ritter does. Everything I posted is on topic deal with it.

BTW the actual state actors I already mentioned (trash neocons) are not only being paid by the white house but they gave over 100B (that's a B) to Ukraine which made no difference at all (only made things worse) and that's the people YOU shill for, lol

Jokes on you bud

Are the people losing their minds over Tucker Carlson in the room with us right now? I don't know who you think you're talking to but its just a figment of your imagination, you're arguing against a strawman.

"that's the people YOU shill for" - I'm not american or a conservative. I quite literally don't have an interest in this what so ever. I also didn't realize that this thread is all of the sudden about me and people you consider neocons, I thought we were talking about Ukraine and Scott Ritter, state propagandist for Russia and former U.S government employee.
Gold: 32,512.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 17 2024 06:37am
Quote (Djunior @ Feb 17 2024 11:47am)

It's wilder than wild

Incredible you picked this hill to die on instead of admitting Ritter is not an impartial source. Please do not relent and double down on this because its brilliant material.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/authors/scott-ritter/
Gold: 3,691.00
Feb 17 2024 06:53am
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 17 2024 06:54am
Quote (Hobbiks @ Feb 17 2024 06:35am)
Are the people losing their minds over Tucker Carlson in the room with us right now?

I'm gonna type "Tucker Carlson" into google news and see what pops u-

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1394839493950395139524522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll