d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1394239433944394539464522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.37
Feb 16 2024 07:10pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 17 Feb 2024 03:54)
^Norlander can you confirm that Vkusno I Tochko is solid? Tucker seems to think so. Not a bad haul for 7 bucks.

https://x.com/wallstreetsilv/status/1758475552401293572?s=46

He could get it twice cheaper just for using Vkusno-i-Tochka app. I prefer KFC.

This post was edited by Norlander on Feb 16 2024 07:11pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 16 2024 07:13pm
To state the obvious but might as well cover it- RU social media is absolutely flooding with pics from taking UA positions in Avdiikva right now. All kinds of pics of POWs, captured flags, lots of corpses, lots of video of UA soldiers in rout
a consistent theme I'm reading from numerous sources is Russia using lots of glide bombs from their air support, which seems to be making a big difference as Russia can employ air power without risking exposure
footage of the roadways shows lines of retreat were definitely being bombed heavily, whether by air or artillery, and the ground looks like swiss cheese. Notably a lot of footage appears to show UA soldiers retreating on foot without any APC support
the withdrawal objectively does not look good, its not orderly or well equipped to move the injured, RU is going to capture a lot of POWs
Gold: 751.50
Feb 16 2024 07:30pm
so when are the orcs losing? ^_^
Gold: 2,075.69
Feb 16 2024 07:56pm
Quote (Norlander @ Feb 16 2024 05:10pm)
He could get it twice cheaper just for using Vkusno-i-Tochka app. I prefer KFC.

https://i.imgur.com/kh8gxvw.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/7yWJzu8.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/SGsa5KI.jpg

Damn Russian Jr. Chickens are a steal
Feb 16 2024 07:57pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Feb 16 2024 05:30pm)
so when are the orcs losing? ^_^

No worries, Ukrainian Gandalf will show up any minute now
Feb 16 2024 08:01pm
Quote (Santara @ Feb 16 2024 02:02pm)
I remember that. Do you remember the end time?

This is about how the Russians are treating everyone, not just Azov. Russian war crimes are legion, including raping, torturing and murdering. Fucking pathetic indeed.

There's no way you can know this without actually being there

Just Propaganda 101. The other guys are all war criminals while our guys are all paragons of virtue
Gold: 3,691.00
Feb 16 2024 08:29pm
Quote (El1te @ 17 Feb 2024 03:01)

Just Propaganda 101. The other guys are all war criminals while our guys are all paragons of virtue

Gold: 4,404.67
Feb 16 2024 08:54pm
Quote (El1te @ 17 Feb 2024 03:01)

When the Russians were driven away from the Kyiv outskirts, there was plenty of evidence and firsthand testimony about the rape and torture the Russian military committed against the civilian population, e.g. in Irpin.
And while most conquering forces throughout human history came with elevated rates of sexual violence, the Russian military has a notorious reputation as a particularly rapey bunch, a reputation which goes back nearly a century.

Which is also why I always find it so ridiculous how the talking point about the Azov regiment "murdering, raping and torturing the Russian-speaking population of Donbass" is brought up like some kind of gotcha. First, these cases are blown way out of proportion by Russian propaganda. Second, they are perpetrated by a paramilitary group which is only indirectly linked to the Ukrainian military and government while you have the same kinds of war crimes being perpetrated by the official Russian military. Third, because this stuff is no justification for Russia's invasion anyway. If stopping "the terror of the Azov battalion" had been Russia's primary target, they could have brought troops to the Donbass and engaged the Azovites there; Russia didn't need to invade Ukraine from three sides or shell civilian infrastructure all across the country for two years running just to protect the Donbass. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Feb 16 2024 08:55pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 16 2024 09:55pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Feb 16 2024 08:54pm)
When the Russians were driven away from the Kyiv outskirts, there was plenty of evidence and firsthand testimony about the rape and torture the Russian military committed against the civilian population, e.g. in Irpin.
And while most conquering forces throughout human history came with elevated rates of sexual violence, the Russian military has a notorious reputation as a particularly rapey bunch, a reputation which goes back nearly a century.

Which is also why I always find it so ridiculous how the talking point about the Azov regiment "murdering, raping and torturing the Russian-speaking population of Donbass" is brought up like some kind of gotcha. First, these cases are blown way out of proportion by Russian propaganda. Second, they are perpetrated by a paramilitary group which is only indirectly linked to the Ukrainian military and government while you have the same kinds of war crimes being perpetrated by the official Russian military. Third, because this stuff is no justification for Russia's invasion anyway. If stopping "the terror of the Azov battalion" had been Russia's primary target, they could have brought troops to the Donbass and engaged the Azovites there; Russia didn't need to invade Ukraine from three sides or shell civilian infrastructure all across the country for two years running just to protect the Donbass. :rolleyes:

The commander for the 3rd Special Operations Brigade, leading the retreat from Avdiikva right now, is also the founder of Azov and leader of the country's Nazi political party. He's the guy the NYT is (uncritically) interviewing about the battle. The first thing the leader of the whole army did after getting fired and becoming political opposition to Zelensky, was court the Nazis by posing with them under a big old Bandera portrait. That's after he has posted all sorts of photos of himself with Bandera and Shukhevych busts and portraits, posing with OUN-B leaders, with swastikas and black suns and valknuts. The point is that Nazis aren't a fringe element of the western Ukrainian political sphere and military, they're the leading faction. They top leaders have to be tight with the Nazi cause, pervasive among the troops and command structure. They're the force behind the Maidan revolution in the first place, in charge of the 8 year siege, leading the front lines against the Russian invasion. They aren't fringe.

Secondly, this is a war in eastern europe. Anyone shocked by the fact that both sides of the conflict are committing war crimes and barbarities, must be completely ignorant of the past millennia of human history. The Nazis, the Cossacks, the Czars, the Serbs, the Muscovites, when has it ever not involved mass rape, torture, looting and all the other fun war crimes? Saying an eastern european war is filled with atrocities is like saying the RSF and SAF in Sudan aren't being nice to each other.
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 16 2024 11:00pm
Quote (Santara @ 16 Feb 2024 15:02)
This is about how the Russians are treating everyone, not just Azov. Russian war crimes are legion, including raping, torturing and murdering. Fucking pathetic indeed.

Your attempts to spin a narrative where Ukraine post-Maidan is anything other than the most corrupt government in any developed nation who has spent the last decade waging ethnic war against the Russian majorities in the Donbas republics and Crimea is pathetic.

This "war" is not "the invasion of Ukraine". This "war" is the invasion of the Donbas Republics, by Ukraine, using the stolen-at-gunpoint wealth of the taxpayers of America, and the stolen weaponry of the US Military to conduct the invasion. Meanwhile, while you useless maggots are trying to claim bullshit about the "safety" of "Ukrainian borders" for territories that are Sovereign, NOT part of Ukraine at all, since 2014 and the violent revolution that ENDED the legitimate government of that nation? The UNITED STATES is currently suffering foreign invasion through both it's Northern and Southern borders, with millions of military aged males with allegiance to every nation EXCEPT the US pouring in every year.

None of what you say is accurate or relevant. Except to globalist warhawks who wish to push a war with a nuclear opponent just for the lols.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1394239433944394539464522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll