d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1392839293930393139324523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 593.00
Feb 12 2024 01:10am
Quote (Warlock316 @ 11 Feb 2024 14:28)
good.. nato sucks anyways

This was the same comment Trump made about the Middle East and all the countries that benefited directly from the US intervention there(Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Abu Dhabi/UAE)

Leaches.

Basically countries that without the heavy lifting of the US Military would be 100 percent taken over by force.

I find it ironic all the people on Jsp from Western Europe who have been living off of the fruits of 2 world war "wins" thanks to the US are now calling Trump and Putin "losers" as if their country isn't militarily a joke to Russia/China/US.

Hope when Trumps president he pulls all the funding to Ukraine and forces NATO members to control their own continent instead of having us do more heavy lifting.

Trust that every American would rather see all troops abroad brought home and we deport a few million illegals back to where they came from(with our own military).

Sad to say it but the American way of life is worth more then all of Western Europe. Just like any Europeans way of life is worth more then all of the US intervention. Are you guys all ready to go? Ready to hit the frontlines?

In WW3 Putin takes all of Western Europe as he knows they are weak and China is strong. Russia and China become allies and America loses WW3 but we don't lose our country. Every european nato member does.

If someone can explain to me why Russia/China/US would go to war with one another after China gets Taiwan and Russia takes half of western Europe seems like a solid treaty for no ww4 until 2100.

Russia and China gain territory and the US no longer has to carry the burden of countries that could never repay us?

or how about America doesn't involve itself at all in WW3 and Russia and China take Western Europe and Russia cedes part of western siberia to China and keeps western europe lol

Must suck to be in the ME or Western Europe right now.
Gold: 13.37
Feb 12 2024 01:36am
Swapping Verkhne-Zalupinsk with Paris?
Gold: 13,520.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 12 2024 01:52am
Quote (Malopox @ Feb 12 2024 06:46am)

I feel like every time this comes up, I am compelled to post:

and

when Russia asked at the UN for an independent investigation as to who blew up Nord Stream, the United States vetoed it. Amazing how I can say that but Politico cant. They wont even mention Seymour Hersh and his expose, and the usual people say, oh Seymour is old, its all a conspiracy theory bla bla bla.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 12 2024 01:54am
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 12 2024 07:21am
Nazis gonna be Nazis

This post was edited by Djunior on Feb 12 2024 07:22am
Gold: 21,300.28
Feb 12 2024 07:33am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 12 Feb 2024 08:10)
This was the same comment Trump made about the Middle East and all the countries that benefited directly from the US intervention there(Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Abu Dhabi/UAE)

Leaches.

Basically countries that without the heavy lifting of the US Military would be 100 percent taken over by force.

I find it ironic all the people on Jsp from Western Europe who have been living off of the fruits of 2 world war "wins" thanks to the US are now calling Trump and Putin "losers" as if their country isn't militarily a joke to Russia/China/US.

Hope when Trumps president he pulls all the funding to Ukraine and forces NATO members to control their own continent instead of having us do more heavy lifting.

Trust that every American would rather see all troops abroad brought home and we deport a few million illegals back to where they came from(with our own military).

Sad to say it but the American way of life is worth more then all of Western Europe. Just like any Europeans way of life is worth more then all of the US intervention. Are you guys all ready to go? Ready to hit the frontlines?

In WW3 Putin takes all of Western Europe as he knows they are weak and China is strong. Russia and China become allies and America loses WW3 but we don't lose our country. Every european nato member does.

If someone can explain to me why Russia/China/US would go to war with one another after China gets Taiwan and Russia takes half of western Europe seems like a solid treaty for no ww4 until 2100.

Russia and China gain territory and the US no longer has to carry the burden of countries that could never repay us?

or how about America doesn't involve itself at all in WW3 and Russia and China take Western Europe and Russia cedes part of western siberia to China and keeps western europe lol

Must suck to be in the ME or Western Europe right now.

An isolated USA would have no power at all. As we are in a gaming forum more or less, i will give you this analogy: To win any multiplayer RTS game it's crucial to have mapcontrol. Without it you're lost. You won't win by controling the area within your walls only. The enemy that has access to the whole map will outpace you. Currently the USA has this access, and it would be wise trying to keep it, it pays off.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Feb 12 2024 07:34am
Gold: 11.11
Feb 12 2024 08:15am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Feb 12 2024 08:33am)
An isolated USA would have no power at all. As we are in a gaming forum more or less, i will give you this analogy: To win any multiplayer RTS game it's crucial to have mapcontrol. Without it you're lost. You won't win by controling the area within your walls only. The enemy that has access to the whole map will outpace you. Currently the USA has this access, and it would be wise trying to keep it, it pays off.

I'm gona have to disagree with that one. The states has the only blue water navy with power projection and this is more than enough to control and subjugate anyone. There's a reason why the US is starting to pull out of syria/iraq; it's cost prohibitive and too easy of a target for cheap drone strikes. An isolationist America would still dominate the world, it's simply retarded foreign policy that has led to this debacle
Gold: 593.00
Feb 12 2024 10:07am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ 12 Feb 2024 07:33)

Quote (zorzin @ 12 Feb 2024 08:15)
I'm gona have to disagree with that one. The states has the only blue water navy with power projection and this is more than enough to control and subjugate anyone. There's a reason why the US is starting to pull out of syria/iraq; it's cost prohibitive and too easy of a target for cheap drone strikes. An isolationist America would still dominate the world, it's simply retarded foreign policy that has led to this debacle

Appreciate both your responses I brought up what I did as hypotheticals obviously but as you both know no military is going to be forthcoming about strategy and the MSM has only been an effective propaganda tool for international bodies not giving any average citizen like ourselves a very good reason to trust what they discuss in "public".

Problem-Reaction-Solution seems to be the only method the UN/WEF/NATO/Bilderberg/Davos crowd can deploy effectively because it allows them to obfuscate blame while calming the public with a solution they cooked up decades ago.

My whole issue currently with the Biden Administration and the Democratic party is that they've openly said "Russia is the boogeyman" and as Hilary Clinton said in 2016, "When the call gets made we have 5 minutes before all of our major us cities are turned to ash and that she'd "drop the bomb" / "make that call". Nothing I've seen points to if Biden is reelected that we wouldn't devolve into WW3 or a much worse situation in Europe/ME. I don't like Trump personally because he's a condescending divisive figure in American politics but at least he understands that our country is suffering "inside it's boarders" because for decades we've involved ourselves in conflicts abroad. It just costs too much as stated but I do admit that for the longest time we have controlled the world map and it is dangerous to just become a "hermit country" at this point but for Americans it seems like our only option.

I've always been of the opinion that no country is going to call us on our 35 trillion in debt because we'll turn their country to glass or start a massive war to prevent the debasing of the petro dollar which has been on the decline for decades and led to the formation of a coalition like BRICS.

Another thing. If the US military hypothetically came home and we stopped sending 100's of billions a year abroad we may have been able to handle the influx of migrants(not as an American "culture" but as a "safe haven". FEMA camps could be utilized and our military instead of toppling countries and projecting power abroad would be going and snagging DANGEROUS illegals(not starving families from South America but the military aged men from China/ME trying to destroy our country from within. Kick out Saudi Arabian/Chinese owned farms in the US. Attack the fentanyl crisis. Fix roads. Rebuild "American independence" which is why MAGA is a good concept with the wrong leader. Every American would rather see things within our own boarders resolved.

This is why I believe the "NWO" as so many call it cannot let someone like RFK/Trump into the White House because it would set them back even further from their agendas goals.

More so or less the cooperation and communication between China/Russia/US is good for all 3 but any non cooperation is perilous and dangerous.

No one on Earth wants WW3 or a large scale conflict but "behind the scenes" it seems like they are doing anything and everything to create conditions where a massive cyber attack/disease "x"/EMP/kinetic energy weapon/nuclear weapon gets deployed. Why? Because in their own words there are too many people on a planet with finite resources sustaining a society that will inevitably collapse and they want to be there to offer the "solution". Smart cities/no meat/less air/domestic travel/one world currency/social credit score/UBI/etc.

&&& I don't think Putin/Xi Xin Ping/Trump or Biden even have a say in the matter or they'd be dead and all 4 have families and aren't on a suicide mission so to speak.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 12 2024 10:10am
Gold: 32,502.50
Feb 12 2024 10:44am
Seymour Hersh has a new secret source from the medieval period. Huge expose being published

Gold: 11.11
Feb 12 2024 02:10pm
The ukkies can no longer retreat from avdiivka without getting wiped out. Bakhmut 2.0 incoming:

Gold: 32,502.50
Feb 12 2024 03:52pm

Captured.Russian soldier sent to denazify Ukraine.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1392839293930393139324523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll