d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1392239233924392539264523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.37
Feb 9 2024 01:09pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 9 Feb 2024 21:49)
Sounds like a journalist committing an act of journalism. Covering what world leaders have to say, not telling people how to think. We've locked up multiple journalists for less.

Is he a journalist?

Gold: 32,502.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 9 2024 01:11pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 9 2024 04:43pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1X4spqmNg

i probably pissed some people off by posting the interview, i might as well post the next one.

Why are you posting commentary from a disgraced sex offender? That's fucked up.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Feb 9 2024 01:11pm
Feb 9 2024 02:34pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 9 Feb 2024 21:53)
:bouncy:

Don't you realize that I've been through too many Putin's interviews? Carlson, not even whopping Oprah can surprise me. I'm glad you have enjoyed your daily Putin. I've got enough of this.

This post was edited by Norlander on Feb 9 2024 02:36pm
Gold: 340.00
Feb 9 2024 02:52pm
Quote (Norlander @ 9 Feb 2024 14:34)
Don't you realize that I've been through too many Putin's interviews? Carlson, not even whopping Oprah can surprise me. I'm glad you have enjoyed your daily Putin. I've got enough of this.

Yea if you're from Austria I'd expect you to have heard a lot more of Putin then the average American?

I'm not disagreeing with you that Putin controlled the narrative of the conversation but anyone who thought Carlson was going to "pull a quick one" on Putin is an idiot. That's like getting an interview with Kim Jong Un and then you disrepect someone who even allowed you to conduct the interview in the first place. It was a win for independent journalism and a person who was kicked off MSM because he simply questioned the narrative.

The bigger take away? If you listened to Joe Biden speak after listening to that interview it just shows the total incompetence of Biden and why Putin said, "I haven't talked with em". He did say he got along well with George W Bush which I thought was funny.

What wasn't funny. Joe Biden. Scary that he is still the commander in chief although we all know he really isn't making the decisions. His handlers are.

I thought RFK's comments on the interview were spot on I'll post em' here later.

Have a good one.
Feb 9 2024 02:58pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 9 Feb 2024 23:52)
Yea if you're from Austria I'd expect you to have heard a lot more of Putin then the average American?

I'm not disagreeing with you that Putin controlled the narrative of the conversation but anyone who thought Carlson was going to "pull a quick one" on Putin is an idiot. That's like getting an interview with Kim Jong Un and then you disrepect someone who even allowed you to conduct the interview in the first place. It was a win for independent journalism and a person who was kicked off MSM because he simply questioned the narrative.

The bigger take away? If you listened to Joe Biden speak after listening to that interview it just shows the total incompetence of Biden and why Putin said, "I haven't talked with em". He did say he got along well with George W Bush which I thought was funny.

What wasn't funny. Joe Biden. Scary that he is still the commander in chief although we all know he really isn't making the decisions. His handlers are.

I thought RFK's comments on the interview were spot on I'll post em' here later.

Have a good one.

I'm from Russia, don't be surprised by my Putin overdose.
Gold: 751.50
Feb 9 2024 03:11pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 9 2024 04:08pm)
TLDR: 2 Hours later, the main points to the interview: No surprises here, he touched on everything we have said in the past i.e.

1. The 2014 CIA backed coup in Ukraine, and the long term ramifications of same.
2. The US long term decision not to see Russia as a partner. Nato expansion ever eastwards.
3. Zelensky, the peace treaty between Ukraine and Russia from 1/12 years ago, Boris Johnson and the roadblocks preventing a peace treaty.
4. Russia's goals relating to Ukraine, poland etc.

yeah, everyone who was not brainwashed into forgetting everything before the start of the full invasion knew this stuff already tbh

Quote (ferdia @ Feb 9 2024 06:27pm)
:P

BBC: Tucker Carlson: Putin takes charge as TV host gives free rein to Kremlin
Al Jazeera: In a two-hour talk, the pair covered history, politics and war. Ukrainians and Russia watchers say it was simply propaganda.
CNN: The sit-down interview in Moscow sparked controversy for Carlson before it even aired and saw the former Fox News host largely refrain from challenging the Russian authoritarian.
Politico: It was never going to be a hard-hitter.
Ireland: Tucker Carlson delivers the softball interview that Putin hoped for
financial times: How Tucker Carlson became Putin’s useful idiot
The Times: Tucker Carlson interviews Putin — who blames war on US
Hilary Clinton: branded Carlson as a “useful idiot” and a “puppy dog” in an interview with MSNBC, and said she would “not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet.”

The interview was not hard hitting and did not bring any new information to the table. it was more of an insight into Putin's thought process and position.

nothing hit harder than these crazy reactions, liberals and lefties exposed themselves once again

they cant stop lying, the funniest bit i saw in german media was a "putin spreads biolab conspiracy theory" headline

the existence of these labs in ukraine was LITERALLY confirmed by the government of the united states (vice foreign minister nuland)

the only thing they hate about the interview is that they dont control the narrative

"oh my god, tucker didnt ask tough questions" first of all, yes he did, but that comes from the same people who never asked selensky certain questions

the nazi problem, banning all opposition in politics and media, throwing foreign nationals in jail for them to die, ukranian commandos blowing up NS2 etc

no, these interviews were like teenagers talking to their favorite popstar

tucker did alright imo, not amazing, but it was okay
Gold: 11.11
Feb 9 2024 03:47pm
Tucker: I'm not bored, I just don't see how it's relevant
Putin: good

This was my favourite part. The other takeaway I had was putin claiming that Russia had the world's best hypersonic/icbm program and that they're improving it everyday. It seemed ominous, not necessarily threatening but more like a gentle reminder that Russia hasn't taken off the gloves yet.
Gold: 429.00
Feb 9 2024 03:53pm
Quote (Norlander @ Feb 9 2024 03:58pm)
I'm from Russia, don't be surprised by my Putin overdose.

Nor’s outlook is the safest and closest to reality…

I would never let anyone tell me what’s going on in US…unless you’ve lived her and know the situation for X amount of time. Only from the side are what our opinions are, but we don’t know the real sauce….

In summation, based on the facts, Putin moves with confidence to achieve his tasks- it’s not a bias question, it’s a fact. Thank god for Russia honestly.

But…not speaking for Russia because I know shit about Russia…let me speak in America perspective….we are a commercial market. Perception is everything…it’s not real, it’s all marketing. It will reposition itself into an advantage when the time is right. Stop purchasing and back something of value.

Ukraine sold itself so cheap imo, the people who lost the most (besides the Russians) are the Ukrainians who thought their positions/beliefs were being defended.
Gold: 7,462.30
Feb 9 2024 04:18pm

latest updates of Ukraine war.. Seems like a cool channel when most just propaganda
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 9 2024 06:31pm
Quote (doomchaser @ Feb 9 2024 11:18pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGQZ61jHRI

latest updates of Ukraine war.. Seems like a cool channel when most just propaganda

I follow that channel, the guy doesn't speak English very well but this is one of the best channels on you tube for frontline updates.

He includes both Russian and Ukrainian updates in his daily uploads that cover the entire frontline, focusing on geo-located videos to prove the claims made by both sides.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1392239233924392539264523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll