d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1392039213922392339244523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49,320.00
Feb 8 2024 06:20pm
Quote (ferdia @ 9 Feb 2024 08:04)
I dont know what you are suggesting, it is easy to agree that Biden has made a terrible job of resolving the border issue, but it is not true to say that there was no border issue prior to Biden. you cant say Biden is the root cause, you can say he is doing a piss poor job of resolving it, again, in my opinion. Joe Biden is from an international standpoint the worst US leader in history. in terms of his domestic achievements, I cant think of any. not sure what his legacy is (other then wars and failed policies).

Biden makes Trump looks like JFK
Gold: 5.00
Feb 8 2024 06:52pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 8 2024 06:04pm)
I dont know what you are suggesting, it is easy to agree that Biden has made a terrible job of resolving the border issue, but it is not true to say that there was no border issue prior to Biden. you cant say Biden is the root cause, you can say he is doing a piss poor job of resolving it, again, in my opinion. Joe Biden is from an international standpoint the worst US leader in history. in terms of his domestic achievements, I cant think of any. not sure what his legacy is (other then wars and failed policies).

There is not much to suggest, simply pull the border numbers in 2018 and compare to 2023. Apprehensions probably the better metric although doesn't encapsulate flow. Perhaps policy/law hasn't been improved, but the 180 shift in POTUS rhetoric really motivated the surge of Biden era

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Feb 8 2024 06:52pm
Gold: 2,075.69
Feb 8 2024 06:59pm
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 8 2024 04:04pm)

Biden isn't the root cause of the border problem, the Democratic party along with the agents and collaborationists in the Republican party at the time were.

The border issue was the principal campaign platform for Trump in 2015. It defined him from the rest of the candidates. During his first term, his efforts to secure the border were undermined at every turn both from the DNC and collaborationists in the RNC.

It is important to note that prior to Trump the Republican party was infested with agents and collaborationists. McCain? Romney? Ryan? No one can say with a straight face that these men were not Democratic party operatives, and now in the present every single one of these men have been unmasked as Democratic operatives. Now, most of them have been chased out along with others that slipped through the cracks.

As pointed out, Biden did reignite the border issue, after it had been kept somewhat controlled under Trump, through his day 1 executive orders. Those are facts and not under dispute. Biden could rescind those at any time whatsoever but he refuses to - therefore in the present, Biden is single-handedly the cause of the border crisis.

This post was edited by El1te on Feb 8 2024 07:01pm
Gold: 340.00
Feb 8 2024 07:14pm
Quote (ferdia @ 8 Feb 2024 18:04)

When Trump was president the city I live near....Chicago didn't have a "migrant problem". It was manageable. We always have a high influx of immigrants like other major US cities.

Biden as president there is a "migrant problem". It's not manageable(there's a huge difference)

It's so blatantly obvious.

You don't need numbers/graphs if you live in a major US city you SEE IT with your own two eyes and it's fuckin sad because Biden made it seem like if they came here they'd be living the "American Dream". That's what's pathetic.

The idea that it's Trumps fault because Biden kept his "policies" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Biden literally said, "Surge the boarder". Was he just "joking"? No. There's videos of immigrants at the southern boarder chanting "Biden".

When I see an immigrant family of 5 sitting at a street corner looking HOPELESS with no idea what comes next begging for a few dollars you know what I say to myself, "Fuck Joe Biden".

Because he actually gave people hope and then failed them because his policies suck donkey dick.

Sorry but it's pathetic...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12739955/Chicago-unpleasant-migrants-fleeing-Venezuela-shelters.html

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 8 2024 07:18pm
Feb 8 2024 07:14pm
Quote (El1te @ 9 Feb 2024 08:59)
Biden isn't the root cause of the border problem, the Democratic party along with the agents and collaborationists in the Republican party at the time were.

The border issue was the principal campaign platform for Trump in 2015. It defined him from the rest of the candidates. During his first term, his efforts to secure the border were undermined at every turn both from the DNC and collaborationists in the RNC.

It is important to note that prior to Trump the Republican party was infested with agents and collaborationists. McCain? Romney? Ryan? No one can say with a straight face that these men were not Democratic party operatives, and now in the present every single one of these men have been unmasked as Democratic operatives. Now, most of them have been chased out along with others that slipped through the cracks.

As ^RedFromWinter pointed out, Biden did reignite the border issue, after it had been kept somewhat controlled under Trump, through his day 1 executive orders. Those are facts and not under dispute. Biden could rescind those at any time whatsoever but he refuses to - therefore in the present, Biden is single-handedly the cause of the border crisis.

I wonder if the Democrats love immigration so much, why don't they just important those that are really persecuted in China, Macau, Hong Kong. They can also make a case for Taiwanese and invite more Koreans and Japanese since Korea is even more dangerous at the moment and that cohort that absolutely hates the CPC in HK, Taiwan , China and Macau. These dudes will definitely not BLM Walmart. I mean there is seriously a fuck ton of people in the excess of 20 to 40 Million that are willing to come over. And they work Monday to Saturday 9 to 9 and don't complain.
And their kids will probably be smacked at home if they don't do well in their studies.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Feb 8 2024 07:16pm
Gold: 13.37
Feb 8 2024 11:11pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 9 Feb 2024 04:14)
I wonder if the Democrats love immigration so much, why don't they just important those that are really persecuted in China, Macau, Hong Kong. They can also make a case for Taiwanese and invite more Koreans and Japanese since Korea is even more dangerous at the moment and that cohort that absolutely hates the CPC in HK, Taiwan , China and Macau. These dudes will definitely not BLM Walmart. I mean there is seriously a fuck ton of people in the excess of 20 to 40 Million that are willing to come over. And they work Monday to Saturday 9 to 9 and don't complain.
And their kids will probably be smacked at home if they don't do well in their studies.

And don't forget about railroads, they are good at it
Gold: 2,075.69
Feb 8 2024 11:34pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Feb 8 2024 05:14pm)

I think wokeness is mostly the answer, as East Asian & Chinese people are seen as sitting just below or equivalent to white people in their racial hierarchy and thus no favoured status is given. That and the current illegal immigrants are infantilized & viewed as an oppressed ethnic group who can bring only virtue and no harm to the country, & a sense drawn from Marxism that they must be reparations to these people. That is the fundamental root belief of the electorate driving the support, but the Democratic party also sees it as importing reliable voters & foot soldiers. If they imported Chinese & East Asians, they view them as more likely to think for themselves and vote against them. Simultaneously believing in an ethnic hierarchy but also believing that they owe them reparations to level the playing field.

This post was edited by El1te on Feb 8 2024 11:36pm
Feb 9 2024 12:14am
Quote (El1te @ 9 Feb 2024 13:34)
I think wokeness is mostly the answer, as East Asian & Chinese people are seen as sitting just below or equivalent to white people in their racial hierarchy and thus no favoured status is given. That and the current illegal immigrants are infantilized & viewed as an oppressed ethnic group who can bring only virtue and no harm to the country, & a sense drawn from Marxism that they must be reparations to these people. That is the fundamental root belief of the electorate driving the support, but the Democratic party also sees it as importing reliable voters & foot soldiers. If they imported Chinese & East Asians, they view them as more likely to think for themselves and vote against them. Simultaneously believing in an ethnic hierarchy but also believing that they owe them reparations to level the playing field.

Gold: 13,470.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 9 2024 03:04am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Feb 9 2024 01:14am)
When Trump was president the city I live near....Chicago didn't have a "migrant problem". It was manageable. We always have a high influx of immigrants like other major US cities.

Biden as president there is a "migrant problem". It's not manageable(there's a huge difference)

It's so blatantly obvious.

You don't need numbers/graphs if you live in a major US city you SEE IT with your own two eyes and it's fuckin sad because Biden made it seem like if they came here they'd be living the "American Dream". That's what's pathetic.

The idea that it's Trumps fault because Biden kept his "policies" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Biden literally said, "Surge the boarder". Was he just "joking"? No. There's videos of immigrants at the southern boarder chanting "Biden".

When I see an immigrant family of 5 sitting at a street corner looking HOPELESS with no idea what comes next begging for a few dollars you know what I say to myself, "Fuck Joe Biden".

Because he actually gave people hope and then failed them because his policies suck donkey dick.

Sorry but it's pathetic...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12739955/Chicago-unpleasant-migrants-fleeing-Venezuela-shelters.html

who said it was trumps fault ? i think you should read my statement back again, and read what El1te said.
Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 9 2024 03:52am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 8 2024 04:39pm)
Except the border problem started under Trump, and Biden continued the majority of Trump's border policies, and they are basically giving Republicans everything they want on the border in exchange for foreign aid.

WAT?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1392039213922392339244523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll