d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1390739083909391039114522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 6 2024 10:13pm
Quote (Crunkt @ 6 Feb 2024 21:03)
the hogs just cant wait

https://i.imgur.com/9liRL6L.png

You behave as though this is an issue. Every story has multiple sides. After dealing with shit like "Ghost of Kiev" and "100K Russians killed the first week" and other such shit, and "Putin is trying to rebuild the USSR" and "Putin just wants the grain!" Wouldn't it be nice to hear from Putin himself what he wants? Doesn't it bother you that You've only heard one side of the story?

I get that you're a fool, and ignorant. But if you watched the 4 minute video that screenshot came from at https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/ what you'd understand is that while we're many hundreds of billions invested into this war, what we don't know, including Russia's motivations, is greater than what we do know. Because rather than hearing both sides, we've heard one side's narrative about the other side, and we've been robbed at gunpoint of OUR tax dollars to support the one side we've been allowed to hear.

Don't behave as though Tucker is doing wrong. We have a right to know how our money and military stockpile is being wasted, and in Ukraine, it's DEFINITELY being wasted, with the majority of it never reaching it's intended target.
Gold: 40.00
Feb 6 2024 10:23pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 6 Feb 2024 22:13)
You behave as though this is an issue. Every story has multiple sides. After dealing with shit like "Ghost of Kiev" and "100K Russians killed the first week" and other such shit, and "Putin is trying to rebuild the USSR" and "Putin just wants the grain!" Wouldn't it be nice to hear from Putin himself what he wants? Doesn't it bother you that You've only heard one side of the story?

I get that you're a fool, and ignorant. But if you watched the 4 minute video that screenshot came from at https://tuckercarlson.com/why-were-in-moscow/ what you'd understand is that while we're many hundreds of billions invested into this war, what we don't know, including Russia's motivations, is greater than what we do know. Because rather than hearing both sides, we've heard one side's narrative about the other side, and we've been robbed at gunpoint of OUR tax dollars to support the one side we've been allowed to hear.

Don't behave as though Tucker is doing wrong. We have a right to know how our money and military stockpile is being wasted, and in Ukraine, it's DEFINITELY being wasted, with the majority of it never reaching it's intended target.

Just remember when you talk to you are talking to a racist degenerate gambler who would love to see America burn to the ground if it only meant that Xi Xin Ping would make Toronto the new capital of the CCP and he got some sort of UBI so he could use that money for drugs and gambling.

He's scared of Tucker interviewing Putin because his chances of free money for gambling and drugs goes down.

If Tucker or Putin gave 5 dollars to him he'd immediately become a slave to them.

If he can get high and gamble for free he's all in!

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 6 2024 10:23pm
Feb 6 2024 10:27pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 6 Feb 2024 21:23)
If he can get high and gamble for free he's all in!

To be fair, I've known several people with that worldview that've become very successful at their goal. So I mean, I get it.

I just don't understand why we'd want to base our foreign policy and limit our knowledge about how our tax dollars are spent based on the useless dribble of degenerates.
Gold: 40.00
Feb 6 2024 10:34pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 6 Feb 2024 22:27)
To be fair, I've known several people with that worldview that've become very successful at their goal. So I mean, I get it.

I just don't understand why we'd want to base our foreign policy and limit our knowledge about how our tax dollars are spent based on the useless dribble of degenerates.

The fact that Tucker Carlson scored an interview with Putin makes this dudes blood boil.

Even though its totally normal for a journalist of Tuckers caliber to try and get the "interview of a lifetime".

Most people don't know shit about Putin but they are about to and it's probably not going to look good for democrats and the "ideals" they support.

^ is sweating worse then when his team is about to blow the cover :rofl:

Gold: 5,016.70
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2024 10:57pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 6 Feb 2024 23:13)

Would you answer yes or no to the following question:

Is Russia an enemy to The Western worlds free market and democratic freedoms?
Feb 6 2024 11:36pm
Quote (Crunkt @ 6 Feb 2024 21:57)

I will answer, certainly: No.

At least, not perceptibly. We have lost a huge share of our market domination due to casting out Russia, and the freedom to eat is now at risk for over a billion people.

You're a fool.
Gold: 5,016.70
Feb 7 2024 12:00am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 7 Feb 2024 00:36)
I will answer, certainly: No.

At least, not perceptibly. We have lost a huge share of our market domination due to casting out Russia, and the freedom to eat is now at risk for over a billion people.

You're a fool.

theres no way you actually straight face sat down at your computer took a sip of coffee and typed that.

are you for real?

You're fucked
Feb 7 2024 12:59am
Quote (Crunkt @ 6 Feb 2024 23:00)
theres no way you actually straight face sat down at your computer took a sip of coffee and typed that.

are you for real?

You're fucked

Why is 18 eggs $3.64 at walmart when it was $0.89-$1.19 on January 1st, 2021? Why was Gas $1.39 January 1st 2021, by February 1st 2021 it was $4/gallon?

You don't understand cause and effect. It's weird. When you undo infrastructure and actively combat farming and ranching, everything goes to shit, doesn't it?

You thought the results would be different. And you still seek to blame the orange man. You're useless. Fodder for those who would starve you. It's okay though, we understand, everyone needs a useful idiot.
Gold: 7,398.00
Feb 7 2024 03:51am
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 7 2024 05:03am)
the hogs just cant wait

https://i.imgur.com/9liRL6L.png

When is the interview?
Gold: 13,470.00
Feb 7 2024 03:59am
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 7 2024 04:57am)

What kind of a statement is this ? Russia was isolationist until the west butted in. You dont see Russian drone sites all over the world, you see US ones. You dont see nuclear missiles in Cuba but we do see them in Turkey etc. If Russia was a threat to the US it would have missiles in Cuba, Mexico etc etc. it does not. Russia is not the peer competitor, China is. The US has basically contrived to make Russia an enemy, and worse, has shoved Russia in to China's arms (stupid). In terms of an enemy of the free market - under this current administration, the united states of america is the no.1 enemy of the free market, as it continues to de-globalize and seek conflict. If you remove trade relations and impose sanctions with countries you are basically removing all the fail safe's against war. Weaponizing the dollar was a monumental long-term own goal with the expectation that if this continues, countries will stop using it. combined with breaking out of weapons treaties we are on a one way trip to a F around and find out scenario. That is exactly what the US is doing at the moment. Common sense and a degree of restraint is non existent.

It is in the entire worlds interests for there to be no wars, to have globalization (international trade). That was great for everyone but is being eroded, mainly by US foreign policy.

it is ironic you speak of democratic freedoms when the US is funding Israel which is busy ethnically cleansing Palestinians and using US weapons to do so. The right thing to do would be to sanction Israel, which Yemen tried to do, and for that it was bombed by the US and England. South Africa embarrassed the entire world by winning in the international court (read: Israel misbehaving but green light from the US to commit genocide) and in response the US and England threw their toys out of the pram and de-funded the UN relief agency. We then had 3 americans killed in jordan and a disproportionate response, advance to war, do not pass go do not collect 200.

TLDR: Russia is an enemy to the western world's free market, but not of its own accord. The west decided to make Russia an enemy and has taken steps to cement that. Russia would much rather get along.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 7 2024 04:05am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1390739083909391039114522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll