d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1390239033904390539064522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.00
Feb 3 2024 02:15pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 3 Feb 2024 13:53)
Okay, first, I love the military and wasn't indicating they're a bunch of pussies or faggots. I was merely indicating recruitment is down and has been down for well over a decade, and part of what I believe has caused that is the pushing of the whole gay/trans/etc. agenda in recruitment ads. Teenagers want to go learn how to be warriors, not get support in chopping their balls off. In general terms. Just to get that bolded bit out of the way.

I may speak doom and gloom a lot, but I don't think there's a chance in hell the US could be taken from without. Gotta be within. And I don't believe any strike from within will "destroy" us. Merely damage us and kill a lot of people. And the backlash would end all the "people are people" tolerance campaigns for good, imo. Now, I do think that we have issues in Southeast Asia and could very well be kicked out entirely by China. That said, if we get to that point, it's already WWIII.

And that potato sounds amazing!

You are spot on about the recruitment numbers and how we've become a nation of "support LGBTQ". I still consider them a small minority. I also think our advances technologically speaking when it comes to "military application technology" have made up for that. Russia/China need a huge ground troop force because they are truly "landlocked" and so yes China has a huge advantage in that department.

The potato is amazing and it's funny because our family was arguing about "GMO's in the food" "Additives/preservatives" "processed" and my cousin just bluntly said, "I've been working on a project with other scientist to put all the daily nutrients/minerals you'd need in a potato as small as a golf ball, "Trust me if you were starving you'd eat it and it's the best us scientist can do".
Gold: 6,061.70
Feb 3 2024 02:28pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 3 Feb 2024 13:15)
You are spot on about the recruitment numbers and how we've become a nation of "support LGBTQ". I still consider them a small minority. I also think our advances technologically speaking when it comes to "military application technology" have made up for that. Russia/China need a huge ground troop force because they are truly "landlocked" and so yes China has a huge advantage in that department.

The potato is amazing and it's funny because our family was arguing about "GMO's in the food" "Additives/preservatives" "processed" and my cousin just bluntly said, "I've been working on a project with other scientist to put all the daily nutrients/minerals you'd need in a potato as small as a golf ball, "Trust me if you were starving you'd eat it and it's the best us scientist can do".

Forget starving. Potatoes are delicious. My primary question would be: Salt and pepper needed, yes or no? :P
Gold: 40.00
Feb 3 2024 02:59pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 3 Feb 2024 14:28)
Forget starving. Potatoes are delicious. My primary question would be: Salt and pepper needed, yes or no? :P

Lmao I said the same thing to myself! Lemon pepper is my kryptonite!

There was a reason why it was a potato(I think because it has a "hardier" outside and something related to it's "density" compared to other fruit/vegetables but when my cousin talks to be 100 percent honest it's hard to make out what he's saying because he uses a lot of scientific terms that quite frankly no one fuckin knows so he has to water it down".

One Christmas he devastated all the woman in our family because it was during the #MeToo movement and "woman deserve equal pay" and he rattled off like "20 statistics that just decimated all the woman in our family". Was funny as fuck.

Unfortunately my cousin throughout his childhood suffered from a rare eye disorder that caused his "pupils to bounce around" and his eyes to "flutter" lightning fast. He had to read "special books" that were "double the size" of an average textbook because of it. He has nearly photographic memory and literally was in the top 1% in mathematics when he graduated from Northwestern with a Chemical Engineering PhD. He did his PhD thesis on "Supplemented αMEM/F12-based medium enables the survival and growth of primary ovarian follicles encapsulated in alginate hydrogels" or as he explained it. "How to keep a woman's egg cell alive in a peetree dish until after she finished chemotherapy".

It was hard to have a conversation with him "eye to eye" because his pupils would "bounce around" but that actually led to him working at the NSA. No one in our family knew he worked there until that "deranged idiot" tried to break into the NSA and he called my uncle to say, "Hey if something happens to me this is where I've been". The way I was explained his job at the NSA was there was a "wall of computer monitors" that was analyzing "varying security threats" (40 monitors/tv's) and because his pupils "bounce around" he literally has a genetic advantage in the ability for his eyes to move quicker then the average person's from screen to screen.

Crazy thing is after working at the NSA he got some "special medical attention" that allowed him to function even better and we all knew because the fluttering and bouncing became almost unnoticeable.

It's very sad though because he really was recruited by the military for that exact reason and that's why a lot of us feel like he was taken advantage of on some level. Now of course he's working for Microsoft in A.I making a ton of money compared to "military pay" so we should all be happy for him but my uncle said the funniest thing, "Bill Gates is trying to kill all of us and now your cousin works for him". :bonk:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Feb 3 2024 02:59pm
Gold: 13.37
Feb 4 2024 07:07am
Nice boots

Gold: 3,691.00
Feb 4 2024 07:11am
Quote (Goomshill @ 3 Feb 2024 09:39)
Also I should note, that after news started percolating up about Zaluzhnyi being fired and posing a potential political challenge to Zelensky, Zaluzhnyi posted a selfie on social media;

https://i.imgur.com/ekk15OU.png
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6792963534146905&id=100002999784832&mibextid=qi2Omg

That was posted today. There's the leader of the entire armed forces of Ukraine, under a nice big ol framed portrait of Bandera the Nazi collaborator, with the flag of the OUN-UPA who carried out the genocide of poles in Volhynia and Galicia, and posing with the neo-Nazi leader of the Right Sector, the Nazis who helped overthrow the government in the Maidan and also rather conspicuously went the extra mile to fly Nazi flags and hand out translated copies of Mein Kampf and Protocols of the Elders of Zion to folks in the crowd, just to make abso-fucking-lutely sure we knew they were actual Nazis.

Cute flag.

Can you put it on your Facebook profile in solidarity with Nazis of Ukraine? The blue and yellow is becoming stale in 2024.
Gold: 11.11
Feb 4 2024 08:53am
Apparently Russias breaking through at avdeevka. Used the literal fog of war(weather) to conceal troop movements from aerial reconnaissance.
Gold: 22,164.69
Gold: 22,164.69
Feb 4 2024 03:53pm
Quote (zorzin @ Feb 4 2024 08:53am)
Apparently Russias breaking through at avdeevka. Used the literal fog of war(weather) to conceal troop movements from aerial reconnaissance.

also the sources I'm seeing from the UA side definitely pushing the "we're holding on" and "its a bombed out city anyway" lines, and the footage seems to reflect either a disorganized retreat or some really entrenched urban combat or both
with Russia moving into the city and seeming to be fighting building for building now, which is a change from the lines before, but doesn't mean ukraine has lost it yet
definitely a lot of reports of urban fighting though, so I expect its going to be bloodier than usual
/e also footage of UA side committing armor to the fight, an Abrams in avdiivka, so yeah its going to be popping off

This post was edited by Goomshill on Feb 4 2024 03:55pm
Gold: 100,701.50
Feb 5 2024 01:30am
Quote (Goomshill @ Feb 5 2024 04:46am)

Unreal

E: This guy won the elections because he promised to tackle wide-spread corruption in Ukraine right? LOL

This post was edited by Djunior on Feb 5 2024 01:32am
Gold: 13.37
Feb 5 2024 02:57am
Quote (Djunior @ 5 Feb 2024 10:30)
Unreal

E: This guy won the elections because he promised to tackle wide-spread corruption in Ukraine right? LOL

If you can't beat it, lead it
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1390239033904390539064522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll