d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev13839404142445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.77
Aug 9 2017 11:58am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 9 2017 10:51am)
Except he can fire the director of it(which he did), appoint a new director(which he did), appoint an Attorney General who oversees the FBI(which he did), and appoint a DNI who oversees the FBI(which he did).

I agree with your sentiment though, it's a shame the president can't just end legit investigations without consequences. Inkanddagger, the real liberal of PaRD.

I wasn't expressing any sentiment. I was making fun of moron Trump supporters.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 9 2017 02:31pm
Quote (Ghot @ 1 Aug 2017 08:03)
From the linked article...

So, yes he was talking to a Russian who had damaging information about Hillary.
But now, after D Trump won the election...

Instead of the US govt. following up on the: "damaging information about Hillary"...they go after D Trump, who's son didn't really do anything wrong.
I would think that any information about one of the presidential candidates....wrong doing ....would be something the US govt. would WANT to look into, rather than try to kill the messenger.

I still remember the night Trump won, and Hillary and Obama had stated that they wouldn't fight it, and that they would support the new president. Seems like that was a lie ....too.

Can't support a guy who ignores all your advice and takes every possible opportunity to pass his failings off as yours or just to shit talk about you to feed his ego.
Gold: 22,720.48
Aug 9 2017 04:07pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 9 2017 11:12am)
:bouncy:

Obviously because no one heard about it the day it happened, it's clearly a nothingburger. :rofl:
That seems to be the current deflection point parading around today.

What's funny, the trump supporters are kind of divided over it. Some are saying it's good he's draining the swamp and that manafort is a traitor, the others are calling it fake news since it wasn't reported the day it happened.

Nevermind that Mueller has been running a tight ship that has no leaks and only info being released has been the info he wants released. Also should probably ignore the grand jury that was impaneled soon after as well. ;)

This post was edited by Arsenic_Touch on Aug 9 2017 04:10pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 11 2017 12:29am
President Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday for ordering the U.S. to cut its diplomatic staff by 755 people, his first public comments on the extraordinary move by Moscow in response to new sanctions legislation that Trump signed into law.

Trump said he was thanking Putin because the decision allows the U.S. government to "cut down our payroll."

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I’m concerned I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Trump told reporters at his Bedminster, N.J. golf club.

"There’s no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States," he continued. "We’re going to save a lot of money.”

Putin announced last month that the U.S. diplomatic mission in Russia must cut its staff by 755 people, saying that his government had lost patience that its relationship with the U.S. would improve.
The Russian president's decision came after Congress overwhelmingly passed new sanctions targeting Russia, Iran and North Korea. The sanctions against Russia were prompted by the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that the Kremlin sought to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and sway the race in Trump's favor.

Putin has denied that his government was involved in the meddling efforts.

Trump reluctantly signed the sanctions into law, arguing they infringed on his presidential powers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/346108-trump-thanks-putin-for-expelling-us-diplomats-we-want-to-reduce-our

What a colossal pussy. Is it really that hard to believe Putin might have something on Trump(not pee tapes, something else) when the president will criticize/insult any person besides Putin?
Gold: 260.11
Aug 11 2017 12:33am
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 11 2017 12:29am)
What a colossal pussy. Is it really that hard to believe Putin might have something on Trump(not pee tapes, something else) when the president will criticize/insult any person besides Putin?

It came out this week they pay 89k a year for somebody to fund good news story about Trump every morning so they can keep him in a good mood.

Holy fuck is trump pathetic
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 11 2017 05:04am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 11 2017 01:33am)
It came out this week they pay 89k a year for somebody to fund good news story about Trump every morning so they can keep him in a good mood.

Holy fuck is trump pathetic

I wonder how much Obama and Hillary pay folks to manufacture dirt on Trump. :/

This really is getting out of hand. We have some mounting evidence against the Democrats that they possibly tried to manipulate the Presidential election, namely Hillary's leaked emails, the fact that 11 counties in California, a Democratic state, have ridiculously more votes than they have voters, and Obama currently spearheading an organization that seems to be fighting every thing Trump is trying to do.

Yet no one is investigating the Democrats, even though it's apparent to everyone that they are seriously getting a little insane, as well as shifty in their methods.

Hillary gets caught, yes caught by the FBI, sending classified information in emails on unsecure servers, and no one does anything.
California gets caught with 144% more votes than they have voters, and no one does anything.
Obama is on a mission to destroy Trump, and no one does anything.

Yet Trump Jr. meets with a Russian lawyer about the dirt on Hillary and the emails, and there's an investigation.

Seems a tad one sided to me.
Yes, I know that Trump definitely does not present himself very well. Man child is an accurate term I think. However, he can't really do much w/o Congress backing him. So Trump being an emotional man child is not really that big of a deal.

Personally I would rather see either no investigations at this time, or even better, some serious investigations into what the Democrats have been up to, knowing as we do that they are definitely not playing by the rules.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 11 2017 05:28am
Quote (Ghot @ 11 Aug 2017 12:04)
I wonder how much Obama and Hillary pay folks to manufacture dirt on Trump. :/.

alot of free volunteers + it's an easy job considering the amount of natural ressources
Gold: 1.50
Aug 11 2017 05:29am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 11 2017 06:04am)
I wonder how much Obama and Hillary pay folks to manufacture dirt on Trump. :/

This really is getting out of hand. We have some mounting evidence against the Democrats that they possibly tried to manipulate the Presidential election, namely Hillary's leaked emails, the fact that 11 counties in California, a Democratic state, have ridiculously more votes than they have voters, and Obama currently spearheading an organization that seems to be fighting every thing Trump is trying to do.

Yet no one is investigating the Democrats, even though it's apparent to everyone that they are seriously getting a little insane, as well as shifty in their methods.

Hillary gets caught, yes caught by the FBI, sending classified information in emails on unsecure servers, and no one does anything.
California gets caught with 144% more votes than they have voters, and no one does anything.
Obama is on a mission to destroy Trump, and no one does anything.

Yet Trump Jr. meets with a Russian lawyer about the dirt on Hillary and the emails, and there's an investigation.

Seems a tad one sided to me.
Yes, I know that Trump definitely does not present himself very well. Man child is an accurate term I think. However, he can't really do much w/o Congress backing him. So Trump being an emotional man child is not really that big of a deal.

Personally I would rather see either no investigations at this time, or even better, some serious investigations into what the Democrats have been up to, knowing as we do that they are definitely not playing by the rules.

"But her emails!"
:rofl:

A federal investigation = no one doing anything
Thanks for the laughs
Stay shillin'

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Aug 11 2017 05:30am
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 11 2017 05:57am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Aug 11 2017 06:29am)
"But her emails!"

A federal investigation = no one doing anything
Thanks for the laughs
Stay shillin'

Which federal investigation would that be? The one where Hillary says I didn't know they were classified, and Comey says: Oh, ok? That federal investigation?

/e The person running for president didn't know they were classified? That Hillary?

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 11 2017 05:58am
Gold: 1.50
Aug 11 2017 06:16am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 11 2017 06:57am)
Which federal investigation would that be? The one where Hillary says I didn't know they were classified, and Comey says: Oh, ok? That federal investigation?

/e The person running for president didn't know they were classified? That Hillary?

Looks like you have a very clear understanding of what a federal investigation entails.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13839404142445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll